Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Lydia smirking ? 🤬
Looks like Carrie standing next to her, you can see a bit of her shaggy blonde hair.
Does that mean that the Butler might be excluded from the train trip? Surely she’s letting him at least have that before the bleakest Christmas ever that she’s painstakingly planned for him...😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Had to screenrecord in case she takes this gem of a terrible post down. Yikes 😳😬🫣

View attachment 1799086
I m not far from the Cathedral and it is beautiful. My sons used to have their school Christmas Carol Services there and the acoustics are pretty special, the solo chorister at the beginning of the concerts always made me cry because his voice was so beautiful. I m guessing Elsie shouldn t be filming in the Cathedral still, she always knows best.

I have to say I shall be interested to see what she says about the train journey and her time spent in Canterbury, I m guessing it ll be in tomorrows flog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I m not far from the Cathedral and it is beautiful. My sons used to have their school Christmas Carol Services there and the acoustics are pretty special, the solo chorister at the beginning of the concerts always made me cry because his voice was so beautiful. I m guessing Elsie shouldn t be filming in the Cathedral still, she always knows best.

I have to say I shall be interested to see what she says about the train journey and her time spent in Canterbury, I m guessing it ll be in tomorrows flog.
With her I always like to think “what is she going to get out of taking a photo of her in church?” Why do it.

Reactions: 22
Well ladies you have heard of my legendary Tablescrapes haven’t you? Well this December, for one entire month may I welcome you to Barrelscrapes? You will find I’m world class in this important Olympic Sport. The gold will be ours .I can’t fail!

7BA60995-D3B8-49EE-836E-67BACAA140FA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Here is some beautiful music to make up for Elsie s rendition of The First Noel, lol ...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I would say this is why Lauren had to wear a coat. As she couldn’t zip it up at the back. Like this Christina lady is showing in her video. Lydiots latest collection

I'm half convinced that the only reason this lady is willing to pay hundreds of pounds for KM polyester rip-offs is because she's not spending her own money. And I guess that is Lidl's clientele.

Anyone who knows anything about hair oiling (Indian woman here who has been oiling hair since day dot) knows that it should only be left on for 3to four hours prior to hair washing and if you must leave it on to sleep I. You use a silk wrap to protect the hair from breakage and staining bedding. You also have to use light weight oils so that you don’t block hair follicles. A different oil for the scalp and a different oil for lengths of hair depending on hair type/porosity.
I was absolutely horrified to see her putting all of that oil and then lay her head UNCOVERED on her pillow. It will soak into the pillow, then it will get on her face, ew, ew ,ew just why oh why?! Wear a hair bonnet or a scarf you rancid basement dweller!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Think she lives in Essex hun.
I think near Ingatestone, it is a village within the Brentwood borough (and plenty of real old money;)). Some amazing properties surrounded by major farms. There is a reason why so many bankers live around the area, you get so much more for your money and decent private schools.

Reactions: 11
Claires line is expensive but it seems to have been relatively succesful. Some sizes are sold out and other pieces only have a few items left.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok I have just come back from a very festive and 'exquisite' afternoon tea in central London - some very wealthy people there - no one in a bleeping tartan dress or hair band though - everyone very casual - I wore a lovely non cashmere jumper dress and high heel black boots - all high street - whole outfit less than £100 and there were carol singers too! Hows your weekend been Mylene? Rolling around in the bunga? No snow in Northampton - you can't pretend that there is!

And just watched Tteefers flog tonight and at the end is her Friendmas with Vic and Alex and Suzie and Ryan and all the dogs - plus Claire's successful launch today - hopefully Lydia will combust!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Hi I’m chatting right now with one of the top founding people at a company she’s had products from he’s a good friend can anyone quickly help me with that awful nearly naked photo pls ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi I’m chatting right now with one of the top founding people at a company she’s had products from he’s a good friend can anyone quickly help me with that awful nearly naked photo pls ?

Which one? There’s a few 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think a nearly naked photo is that much of a big deal. I think her behaviour and attitude is what’s worse..

Reactions: 27
Had to screenrecord in case she takes this gem of a terrible post down. Yikes 😳😬🫣

View attachment 1799086
Omg, what the … unbelievable. For one, she’s not even signing, two, who films themselves in church, plus, she never goes to church. I wish someone would post this imbecile doing this on tic Tok.
Thank you for posting this!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I don’t think a nearly naked photo is that much of a big deal. I think her behaviour and attitude is what’s worse..
im trying to get the full picture across, the guy is in his 80s very old English family to him this is a big deal trust me

the one with her with body paint on and what was it? an Indian type head dress?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In the Wiki (pink button at top of the page) there are lots of photos there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If you pop up to the Wiki the pic in question is one of the first ones posted. Tried to copy/paste but site not having it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.