Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks exhausted. She can't hide behind a fake smile and fake gratitude of her audience. It's obvious and I think someone needs to sit her down and have a heart to heart. She is pretending this didn't impact her or bother her; but you can see it in her eyes - literally.
So much for seeing her life coach then.....whatever Jacqueline says to her about ignoring comments it's clear that she can't.
Who were the friends the L.A way?
Surely she would be embarrassed to host the LA Way? I've looked at Lauren's Instagram and she is used to fine dining, not a microwaved spud and beans with grate your own cheese!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1794758
Argh, this makes me so angry. I regularly go to the ballet and have done so for years. Lydia filming during the performance is beyond rude to both the performers, the production company and people around her. I’m not surprised by her ignorant behaviour but she clearly just wanted to show off to Tattle that she does visit the theatre.
Must have been a press event based on all those phones in the air. I would be gutted sat amongst that lot, had I paid!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Since moving in I don’t think they’ve had a week without work being done in their house

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She "didn't get around" to making the 2nd part of the meal for her guests, the fig tart. I can't believe my ears. You know people are coming, you lay out all you need, then didn't do it because you got distracted when Carrie called to "discuss vlogmas and the KM launch"? Not buying it.

I think this was filmed during the worst of #savoygate, on a Friday when she would normally have been at Farmhouse but didn't want to show her face in public. So whoever came over was served rice, ONE LOAF of sourdough for 4 people, crisps, and DIY smores. The details always show how poor they truly are. Or worse, how truly tightfisted they are when it comes to paying for anything themselves. I suppose it's a miracle they didn't spring for Dominos, then again Dominoes for 4 people would have cost more than rice, bread, a bag of marshmallows and a pack of crisps. Stingy fuckers that are spreading constipation to their friends.

She is gaslighting the internet, claiming that the rise in engagement is appreciation for her vlogmas intro and not all the feedback for her own stupidity with that toxic TikTok. AS IF!
She really should take a page out of Josie's book, and learn how to be a good host.

You can tell she doesn't have many people over just by the way she "entertains". I have second hand embarassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Must have been a press event based on all those phones in the air. I would be gutted sat amongst that lot, had I paid!
Probably only a few KM twats in their fire works dresses!

She really should take a page out of Josie's book, and learn how to be a good host.

You can tell she doesn't have many people over just by the way she "entertains". I have second hand embarassment.
People never go back after their first invitation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So much for seeing her life coach then.....whatever Jacqueline says to her about ignoring comments it's clear that she can't.

Surely she would be embarrassed to host the LA Way? I've looked at Lauren's Instagram and she is used to fine dining, not a microwaved spud and beans with grate your own cheese!
She talks about her hosting skills and then admits that she forgot to make the fig tart and served the asparagus risotto without the asparagus, so a loaf, cheese, and DIY s’more in the freezing cold around a rusty fire pit. No wonder nobody ever returns.

Snap @Hunevoque2 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Agree!!!! But really she shouldn’t be wearing that dress anywhere. It’s a little ridiculous. Notice Lauren has her coat covering most of it probably to attempt to edge it up.
I would say this is why Lauren had to wear a coat. As she couldn’t zip it up at the back. Like this Christina lady is showing in her video. Lydiots latest collection

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The rift feels…rifty between her and Josie. She’s invited Susie and Vic over and no Lyds in sight? If I had friends over, I’d invite all of them along even if they weren’t close as everyone usually gets along anyway. Hmmm…

Reactions: 38
When she was talking to the dogs she said Uncle Jeremy - so who has a husband/partner named Jeremy??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't help seeing a man 👨 😂View attachment 1792718
Notice Lydia’s real life eyes are beyond squinting and she has the filter on her iPhone app and it shows her eyes really blue and open? I remember when she was out to dinner with Josie possibly on vacation or shortly after and Josie was showing Lydia and Lydia got a glimpse of herself and she said your camera “I look awful!” No darling that’s you without any filters but of course aside from what she’s done with her face she isn’t ugly by no means but my point is that what people see think is so beautiful is what is from filters!!! But I just want to comment really quick on her vlog today she says “I’m not gonna show my personal side because it’s vulnerable!” But in the same breath says you guys are the best followers well if they were you don’t trust them with showing your life or trust them? She always does that she talks out both sides of her ass! Lydia thinking she spoils her dogs for carrying them out like nobody hasn’t ever done that! Plus most people go stand outside with their dogs while they go to relieve themselves! Lydia is jealous of Ali’s dressing room? What! It’s your house Lydia! Lydia want’s whatever someone else has doesn’t she? Come on with it she is so shallow and is unbearable and frankly it’s hard listening to her lately ! Ali’s floor looks like tit!!! I’m out have a wonderful weekend everyone!! Happy Christmas shopping and try not to let it overwhelm you!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

She made asparagus risotto but forgot to add the asparagus :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I wonder if Lydia travelled back to London today for the Aavelle event at The Park Lane Hotel.

How interesting that Laura Blair does ALOT of KM work but Lydia only followed (on IG) LB and Rachel Ward today ...

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t know what people wear to the ballet in London but if I saw grown women in these dresses at the ballet in the US I would laugh out loud. They look RIDICULOUS. Sure dress up and be festive but no one and I mean no one dresses like this anywhere. Dress like an adult. And that mini kelly is the worst with this dress.

View attachment 1794719View attachment 1794720View attachment 1794721View attachment 1794722

Except maybe the sweet little girls in their pretty twirly holiday dresses and headbands. Now they look cute!

View attachment 1794724View attachment 1794725
I’m a ballet lover and regularly go to the ROH. You can definitely dress up, but is not black tie which is how I would classify those occasion dresses. I tend to go for a midi dress with stilettos, a clutch and a heavy coat of some sort which I check in. I do often wear headbands as I have a tiny pea-head so need the extra width 😅 and sometimes voluminous hair is a bit anti-social at at the theatre. Some people are more low key / French / Asian chic which also looks great. There are so many ways to look amazing and feel stylish! If I were to chose for someone more traditional such as my mother, I’d say a Vampire’s Wife dress with tights, heels and a large clutch would be perfect, but obviously it depends on where you are seated, where/if you are going for drinks afterwards and where/ if you have been for dinner before. I actually think Clare’s maxi blazer dress would be lovely and looks comfortable to sit in for ~3 hours (though not my style personally.) If you are sitting up in “The Gods” then obviously go for flatter shoes and clothes that are easier to navigate stairs in.
Some people also turn up after a day shopping in London so are more relaxed, but it’s a stunning venue and great excuse to dress up and enjoy some world class ballet!
BUT whatever you do, don’t record mid performance or even in the finale as per Lydia’s stories! This is the height of bad manners! :oops:But it’s totally acceptable to get your phone out for bows, curst and curtain calls to capture the moment.
Also, if anyone has not been and is interested try a live performance at the cinema, I think Josie and her mum went recently.
Also, the ballet is for EVERYONE and there is never a “bad” seat at the ballet, you just see the performance from a different perspective.

In case I don’t manage to post again this year, sending love, best wishes, cheer, health and warmth to everybody over this holiday period and thank you for the wit and laughter ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Lydia trying to elbow her way in on Josie and Freddy's friendship
Screenshot_20221209-231134_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221209-231204_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
her new et cetera et cetera is on another level in the last few flogs, latest word she has to over use.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.