Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shes going to show "hosting" but not interactions between her and friends due to people commenting on it

Then apparently she’s so delighted with the positive reaction to her blog as it has drowned out all the noise she’s recently been exposed to online !

A scarf from purdey .. a collaboration apparently between Clare hagas and purdey… except it is not … I’ve known CH for over 10 yrs . The design lidl shows off is her original design dating back to more than 10 yrs ago I don’t think this is a collaboration with purdey . It isn’t even on the purdey website

Does Lidl know how to tie a scarf even ?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She "didn't get around" to making the 2nd part of the meal for her guests, the fig tart. I can't believe my ears. You know people are coming, you lay out all you need, then didn't do it because you got distracted when Carrie called to "discuss vlogmas and the KM launch"? Not buying it.

I think this was filmed during the worst of #savoygate, on a Friday when she would normally have been at Farmhouse but didn't want to show her face in public. So whoever came over was served rice, ONE LOAF of sourdough for 4 people, crisps, and DIY smores. The details always show how poor they truly are. Or worse, how truly tightfisted they are when it comes to paying for anything themselves. I suppose it's a miracle they didn't spring for Dominos, then again Dominoes for 4 people would have cost more than rice, bread, a bag of marshmallows and a pack of crisps. Stingy fuckers that are spreading constipation to their friends.

She is gaslighting the internet, claiming that the rise in engagement is appreciation for her vlogmas intro and not all the feedback for her own stupidity with that toxic TikTok. AS IF!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
So shes going to show "hosting" but not interactions between her and friends due to people commenting on it

Then apparently she’s so delighted with the positive reaction to her blog as it has drowned out all the noise she’s recently been exposed to online !

A scarf from purdey .. a collaboration apparently between Clare hagas and purdey… except it is not … I’ve known CH for over 10 yrs . The design lidl shows off is her original design dating back to more than 10 yrs ago I don’t think this is a collaboration with purdey . It isn’t even on the purdey website

Does Lidl know how to tie a scarf even ?!

So does that mean it was something at the back of the Purdey PR cupboard???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
While everyone is getting all Chrismasy Lydiot shows her sad looking back garden 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What is this children’s beige meal?!

KFC on a plate!

Didn't realise Teefers and Suzie were friends - I expect it is after the Edge of Ember trip!

Also saw Teefers is working with Daylesford now - promoting their hampers! Oh dear Mylene!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I know her vocabulary is limited due to being dumb but I can’t take any more use of the word “festive”, stfu please!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The Erika Vieira ☕ is definitely Lydia 🤣 on the podcast itself it says this was filmed back in October 2019 - published July 2020!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Ali, can never do anything to the exact liking of the hag...Festive hosting she announces and proceeds to show us the most underwhelming "festive" tablescrape ever, just like all the table settings she does. They are all the same, summer, winter : a rough-hewn wonky table, set with no linens, mismatched, ineffectively paired crockery, and adorned with sparse woodsy bits around a candle. And, man, the design of those white ceramic plates...Could they be less suitable for serving food in? They look like the dogs barfed something white in them.
P.S. Her English ...She explains to her viewers the "mixture" of ceramics in case we didn't notice. Lid dear, you would be hard pressed to get a "mixture" unless you hurled the dishes into a blender and pulverized them. What you have so unsuccessfully done is a sorry C O M B I N A T I O N of non- matching dishes. Yay.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Okay, just watched half of her video. What is she talking about not showing her friends… what friends? All her so called friends are showing their festive nights without her… speaks volumes.
Serving picky bits…looks like chips, a tub of hummus, some bread crumbs and what, olives… put some effort into it. ( I’m not at the point where you guys say she just serves rice, maybe I skipped it )
What is she doing showing Ali’s ugly dressing room? I remember him telling her she can’t, what a witch.
The part where she said she just got out of the shower, yet her hair is still oily and dry… sure you did.
Plus, her eyes look puffy, like she’s been crying. Okay, going back in…

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Please can someone share screenshots of the food she served her imaginary friends? 😂 If it was smores night then I'd put money on it being within a day or so of #savoygate

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry but this view just gives me the creeps.
Screenshot_20221209-210044_Instagram.jpg

Michael Myers / Halloween vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I totally agree this should never have been left in. I care for my Mum, who has Alzheimer’s, and to see her disappear before my eyes is heartbreaking, every single day.
Lydia says that she wants her channel to be an escape from the sadness in the world but she needs to start reading the room. She needs proper advice regarding how triggering most of her content is at the moment. The fact that she was gleeful that the temperature is dropping so that she could get her winter seasonal vibes (which is very important to her), also means that more people die, on the streets and in their homes.
Coupled with the increased energy bills even those who can still afford these increases we are all being very careful and conscious. I don’t put the heating on unless I have to and I turn lights off, use air fryer instead of oven etc because I am still conscious it all adds up. But I don’t want it to be a cold winter because those less fortunate simply can’t afford to heat their homes or they have to choose between heating and eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
When she's waffling at the beginning she mentions how she's so thankful to have everyone love her flogs blah blah blah, her eyes dart to the right when she says this, lying as per 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What was the Charity thing? Is that in the Wiki? If yes, I can look there.

You are right! At first Carrie did a pretty good job keeping Lydia organized but as her popularity grew, Lydia became her own worst enemy as you say. Her obsessive need to control everything from her house decor to a silly video introduction shows she is very insecure and feels like an imposter within [I hate this term. within the context] "the industry." I expect brands do not continue to work with her because she is demanding with little ROI as someone previously stated.

I think she has stopped having fun. Being an influencer looks exhausting and you can see it in her face this year.

It's hard to say if they were horrible bosses. I think Lydia grew up in a way that was difficult at times and she had to do a lot on her own and while being tough and strong is a good attribute, it morphed into her being not a great person. She has built walls and this inner circle to protect herself. But I think after Savoygate the tide is turning. You see it even in the table damage video. Carrie's editing is leaving things in that should be left out. Stating her grandfather thinks she is someone else as "entertainment" and then following that with a sort of apology that she saw it that way as a form of protection -- CARRIE SHOULD NOT HAVE LEFT THAT IN! You can see on Lydia's face that she is in a lot of pain and that sort of comment can be isolated and offensive.

I still would love to know why Carrie didn't decorate Lydia's tree with her... that is a first. They always decorated her tree, then Carrie's tree. Something is brewing...

And Ali.... he has so much potential and he is becoming collateral damage. I hope he gets away. He can really become a very sought after model...
The trees were decorated for her last year. They did Cawwie's trees but Lidl mocked Cawwie's decorations.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.