Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Tiktoks for 3 days????
someone in the comments section on her flog thinks it was Freddy and JJ thatcame Over for dinner. It definitely wouldn’t have been Freddy LOL

her new et cetera et cetera is on another level in the last few flogs, latest word she has to over use.
Etc etc is such a lazy language. You only use etc once. When you are a teacher. Definitely not twice. She sounds like a twit

Do we think it could be this guy? It’s the only Jeremy both Lydia and Ali follow. You can hear his voice while they are toasting marshmallows over the rust bucket fire pit and it sounds very similar to his insta videos. I can’t work out the connection though 🤔
what is Lauren’s husbands name?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They are so stingy with their food! Is sourdough bread something you can barely find in England? She talks about it like it’s gold or something….I don’t get it it’s BREAD.
How can you serve your guests something so sad? Im sure they stopped at McDonald’s on the way home…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone who knows anything about hair oiling (Indian woman here who has been oiling hair since day dot) knows that it should only be left on for 3to four hours prior to hair washing and if you must leave it on to sleep I. You use a silk wrap to protect the hair from breakage and staining bedding. You also have to use light weight oils so that you don’t block hair follicles. A different oil for the scalp and a different oil for lengths of hair depending on hair type/porosity.
That’s why most black women wear a silk wrap

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The dream team 🤣
Those dresses 🤮 Her Travesty will be lived she isn t in the centre of the photograph.

Because she was drunk after the dog walk. She also forgot to make the fig tart thing. So these people got some chips and hummas when they arrived. Then after the dog walk, ‘ESparagus’ risotto with the asparagus on the side and some bread. Followed by s’mores for dessert and drinking until she came back to the camera at 1am. For sure they were all starving and wasted and very hung over the next day with no food. My gosh how embarrassing. And Ali even went to the grocery store that day so there is no excuse for not picking up some actual FOOD.
Soooo embarrassing and to add insult to injury madam opened up the lovely bag of goodies Jeremy and his plus one gave to her... So many lovely gifts.

Anyone who knows anything about hair oiling (Indian woman here who has been oiling hair since day dot) knows that it should only be left on for 3to four hours prior to hair washing and if you must leave it on to sleep I. You use a silk wrap to protect the hair from breakage and staining bedding. You also have to use light weight oils so that you don’t block hair follicles. A different oil for the scalp and a different oil for lengths of hair depending on hair type/porosity.
Sooo interesting, which type of oil would you recommend for the hair?

Does her interaction with the dogs at the end of the video seem contrived and disingenuous? She keeps sneaking looks at the camera, when she's supposed to be playing with them. Ugh. I just can't stand her fakeness.
It so very is! Don t worry, Porter has got the measure of the ignoramus.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watched her video with the he hair oiling, sooo tempted to comment and ask her if she’s tried Niki’s hair mask

Feeding the cat on the bed🤢the stink

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The rift feels…rifty between her and Josie. She’s invited Susie and Vic over and no Lyds in sight? If I had friends over, I’d invite all of them along even if they weren’t close as everyone usually gets along anyway. Hmmm…
You can just imagine the topic of conversation can’t you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They really look like a pack of WAGs at the opera. Definitely Housewives of New Jersey vibes too.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Those dresses 🤮 Her Travesty will be lived she isn t in the centre of the photograph.

Soooo embarrassing and to add insult to injury madam opened up the lovely bag of goodies Jeremy and his plus one gave to her... So many lovely gifts.

Sooo interesting, which type of oil would you recommend for the hair?

It so very is! Don t worry, Porter has got the measure of the ignoramus.
I have a vid where Lumi was sick and Lyds was sitting with Lumi on her lay "supposedly" comforting Lumi but eyef*cking herself on the camera. I posted it on TL at the time, and 10 minutes later, Lyds deleted the IG story.
I will look for the vid and re-post it.

Edit : This is the vid. Constantly looking at herself in the viewfinder. Lumi was really sick but more worried about how you look and come across online. Disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
We’ve got to keep track on the correlation of the copying of whoever is flavour of the month for her…

Claire - tailored blazers, manolos, grey everything

Frow - copied her hair down to the week. Cut short, then parted to the side and put up in a bun.

Josie - “lady of the manor”

LA Way - headbands and “equestrian” dressing

Who’s next?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Lydiot may be spitting feathers 😂View attachment 1795780
Does anyone know when Lydia last saw Josie? In a vlog a few weeks/months ago she spoke about friendships and something along the lines of being surprised by peoples intentions and how her expectations of people are too high, I can only assume she was talking about Josie?

• Wow
Does anyone know when Lydia last saw Josie? In a vlog a few weeks/months ago she spoke about friendships and something along the lines of being surprised by peoples intentions and how her expectations of people are too high, I can only assume she was talking about Josie?
I think it would be about 3 or 4 weeks ago when Josie Chaz and Gymshark Ben & Robin were at Soho for a roast. Lydia / Ali were also there with Cawwiiee and her bf. On Josie's IG story you could hear Lyds cackling in the background.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I had a dream about her last night. She and Aldi were doing a photo shoot, displaying luxury items on something. There was a watch with the price showing - £6750. Very specific and I thought, 'what show offs'. And there was a pair of tan leather baby bootees and Lidl was lovingly touching them and looking at Aldi. Then the next scene, they are walking and she is talking about having a baby and he looks like he isn't interested.
Then I woke up.
So weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Mange tout et bien venue a aujourd hui 🎄

Mon Dieu! Quel dommage!
Chef Piers D’Resistance has only gone and resigned! That’s the amazing food up the duff at the bungalow isn’t it? May as well say goodbye to Christmas dinner and just order a Dominoes and have done with it. Apparently, he’s been offered a job with the Olympic Equestrian Team as Chef d’Equipe😜. He's scarpered! The main news channels will pick this up any minute now so remember you heard it here first. His previous employer has refused to comment. She claims to be too busy foraging in tat shops near Towcester for a trunk for the O.W.C (Oiled Walnut Confessional) she’s just had installed in the attic bedroom (newly confiscated from her husband). It would seem by her manner of hauteur that the world continues to revolve entirely around her, her hair and her hare’s heir (to be found in temporary winter lodgings in the rat igloo). Apparently, she’s been advised by her medical team to have a long lie in this weekend. Hubby was last seen moving the spare wine fridge yet again...He’s tied it to the rod on his back so that it’s much easier to carry.

You do realise there are only 14 (fourteen) days to Christmas Eve don’t you?

Petit Pois! 🌟.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow latest vlog and she's manic as duck. Can't remember words......silly accent and stupid hand gestures. Forgot to put the asparagus in the asparagus risotto?!? What the hell and also forgot to make the tartlet. That dressing room of hers gives me a ingrained who paint every part of a room the same colour, snot Green. Even the door. Her dressing room was so nice before. And alis although he had a practical and well used area it wasn't astetically pleasing enough so he'll have a fake briefcase and his jackets out on show 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think she is slowly losing the plot.

t

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.