Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what people wear to the ballet in London but if I saw grown women in these dresses at the ballet in the US I would laugh out loud. They look RIDICULOUS. Sure dress up and be festive but no one and I mean no one dresses like this anywhere. Dress like an adult. And that mini kelly is the worst with this dress.

View attachment 1794719View attachment 1794720View attachment 1794721View attachment 1794722

Except maybe the sweet little girls in their pretty twirly holiday dresses and headbands. Now they look cute!

View attachment 1794724View attachment 1794725
They look so tacky! And Lidl's dowager's hump really doesn't help 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Noise? That’s how she’s referring to Savoygate. She needs to have several seats. All that engagement was angry I bet.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
751B19E8-1BE8-43F0-8219-6A3480198E8F.jpeg

Argh, this makes me so angry. I regularly go to the ballet and have done so for years. Lydia filming during the performance is beyond rude to both the performers, the production company and people around her. I’m not surprised by her ignorant behaviour but she clearly just wanted to show off to Tattle that she does visit the theatre.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
I do like the stuff she has designed but I agree that the pieces are easily found elsewhere. I have a feeling they are going to be expensive. She should have just said the selling price because if you shop online frequently you would have a rough idea already of what import duties you are likely to face.

I don't want her brand to fail but she has already gone back on her word of saying she would release prices etc prior to the launch. I don't think people are going to be happy if they wait till the launch and see the coats are 1k.

It was the ballet and it appears to be a KM sponsored event. She probably asked them to pay for it as a launch event for her ugly polyster dress collection.
No Amelia, Patricia, Suzie, Fleur, Carly et al invited to the KM event ? Especially no Josie although she has loads of KM PR ... interesting.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Noise? That’s how she’s referring to Savoygate. She needs to have several seats. All that engagement was angry I bet.
She looks exhausted. She can't hide behind a fake smile and fake gratitude of her audience. It's obvious and I think someone needs to sit her down and have a heart to heart. She is pretending this didn't impact her or bother her; but you can see it in her eyes - literally.

Reactions: 26
I don’t know what people wear to the ballet in London but if I saw grown women in these dresses at the ballet in the US I would laugh out loud. They look RIDICULOUS. Sure dress up and be festive but no one and I mean no one dresses like this anywhere. Dress like an adult. And that mini kelly is the worst with this dress.

View attachment 1794719View attachment 1794720View attachment 1794721View attachment 1794722

Except maybe the sweet little girls in their pretty twirly holiday dresses and headbands. Now they look cute!

View attachment 1794724View attachment 1794725
Was it a gala night? I used to work at the ROH many years ago (infuriates me seeing unappreciative influencers there, now - ugh), and unless it was a gala opening, charity event or some other special occasion, hardly anyone dresses up like that. You get a few, but mostly people wear smart-casual, some come in jeans, trainers, etc. Opera and ballet really isn’t that stuffy anymore. So unless it was a special night, they would have been in the minority, and they definitely would have been the only ones prancing around. It might be less stuffy, but the majority of people still know how to behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1794758
Argh, this makes me so angry. I regularly go to the ballet and have done so for years. Lydia filming during the performance is beyond rude to both the performers, the production company and people around her. I’m not surprised by her ignorant behaviour but she clearly just wanted to show off to Tattle that she does visit the theatre.
She's just there to keep warm and catch up on TikTok comments.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1794758
Same. She’s so rude, has no theatre etiquette whatsoever. Absolutely selfish. I was always having to look out for people taking photos/filming, but couldn’t always catch them all. So disrespectful to everyone there. She’s classless.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She looks exhausted. She can't hide behind a fake smile and fake gratitude of her audience. It's obvious and I think someone needs to sit her down and have a heart to heart. She is pretending this didn't impact her or bother her; but you can see it in her eyes - literally.
I don’t think she’s affected at all. Worried about if the scandal will decrease her already decreased earnings, yes. But that’s it. If she gets away with it, it will be just like the Nicky situation. Of course karma is getting her back for Nicky. Just look at that grey green straw that she calls hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All this talk about ballet makes me long to put this up again. Can you forgive me please but it was one of my best performances...love Widow Oops xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I really can't handle watching Lyds tonight.
Would rather watch gorgeous Brazilians and Croatians knock a soccer ball around than 2 poseurs fake Christmas festivities in November.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Given it's currently freezing cold in the UK and due to get even colder/snowier next week, it'll be interesting to see if Lidl and Teefers and Freddie continue to prance about in their daft, polyester outfits, of if they might do what most of us will do. Layer up, put some thermals on, thick jumpers, trousers, big boots, coats and scarves. I think Teefers at least does dress for the weather a little, but the other two, never dress for the climate.

Reactions: 29
So she claims all the minions excitement over novembermas was bigger than the 'noise' yeah ok jan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.