Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG is that true, she's trying to get friendly with Freddy? She'll be wearing Freddy's collection next!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
When she was talking to the dogs she said Uncle Jeremy - so who has a husband/partner named Jeremy??
Do we think it could be this guy? It’s the only Jeremy both Lydia and Ali follow. You can hear his voice while they are toasting marshmallows over the rust bucket fire pit and it sounds very similar to his insta videos. I can’t work out the connection though 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Pathetic lunch. Even if you can’t cook… go to a nice grocery store and get some beautiful ready made salads and put them in nice bowls, nice sandwiches and alllll kinds of things like that. Even a lovely quiche….

You cannnot feed people risotto mush and frozen fries and that’s it. That’s unacceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Anyone who knows anything about hair oiling (Indian woman here who has been oiling hair since day dot) knows that it should only be left on for 3to four hours prior to hair washing and if you must leave it on to sleep I. You use a silk wrap to protect the hair from breakage and staining bedding. You also have to use light weight oils so that you don’t block hair follicles. A different oil for the scalp and a different oil for lengths of hair depending on hair type/porosity.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Pathetic lunch. Even if you can’t cook… go to a nice grocery store and get some beautiful ready made salads and put them in nice bowls, nice sandwiches and alllll kinds of things like that. Even a lovely quiche….

You cannnot feed people risotto mush and frozen fries and that’s it. That’s unacceptable.
It is not as if she lives in the middle of no where, just go to the local delicatessen, waitrose… and pick up lots of yummy things, tit she has a car, a credit card( that doesn’t work) so easy if you are dumb when it comes to food!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh man I’ve been away for ages!! New born baby keeping me busy 😊 just seen today about the press palava she got herself into, thank his people are picking up on what a total douchebag she is, she is SO out of touch it’s incredible. What I’m earth are they doing?! Do they realise how stupid they actually look?! Galavanting around trying to be some kind of posh horse riding lady? Has anyone noticed she’s even changed the way she talks?! I cannot deal with them honestly. Also her feel about the German market, the end with her and Ali looking at each other…so awkward.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Do we think it could be this guy? It’s the only Jeremy both Lydia and Ali follow. You can hear his voice while they are toasting marshmallows over the rust bucket fire pit and it sounds very similar to his insta videos. I can’t work out the connection though 🤔
You might want to check out some of Jaackmate (of Zoella advent calendar video game)’s videos about this guy.

He is a MEGA douche.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She made asparagus risotto but forgot to add the asparagus :oops:
Because she was drunk after the dog walk. She also forgot to make the fig tart thing. So these people got some chips and hummas when they arrived. Then after the dog walk, ‘ESparagus’ risotto with the asparagus on the side and some bread. Followed by s’mores for dessert and drinking until she came back to the camera at 1am. For sure they were all starving and wasted and very hung over the next day with no food. My gosh how embarrassing. And Ali even went to the grocery store that day so there is no excuse for not picking up some actual FOOD.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
And what were the knives and double plating for? Should have just put out cereal bowls and spoons. Stingy AND doesn't give a hoot. Emetic.
Does her interaction with the dogs at the end of the video seem contrived and disingenuous? She keeps sneaking looks at the camera, when she's supposed to be playing with them. Ugh. I just can't stand her fakeness.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
FESTIVE HOSTING, PAID FRIENDSHIP AND VULNERABILITY: The Breakdown

Lidl is in the dressing room. She's going for a dog walk with friends and cooking them a pretentious meal and really wants to sit by a fire (mentioned twice). Lyds has only met these friends a couple of times, at events. Normally people refer to these types of relationships as acquaintances. Lidl won't be showing her friendships online because she is 'a strange one' and 'hypervigilante' of people who give a running commentary . . . . . . (Hi Lyds, nice to know you are reading).

Lydiot refers to her viewers as 'powerhouses' and 'an enigma', following the response to her intro. She goes on to express her gratitude for the special relationship she has with her audience . . . (maybe she isn't reading after all). Evidentally, Lydiot is either clueless, or trying to convince us we are great together, all the bad stuff was in our imagination, this is called gaslighting.

We move to the kitchen and the butler/husband has delivered some groceries. Time lapse of unpacking and general faffing, slow down to show Lydiot criticising the butler for the amount of cheese and rice bought and making a snidey comment because he didn't buy enough bread.

We are treated to watching Lidl open #gifted parcels, including a £135 silk scarf and some £60 fragrance.

In the butlers dressing room, Lydiot shows us a small dark brown wardrobe with no door. After name dropping the carpenter she tells us it looks 'spectacular', but it actually looks a bit tit, and needs a door.

Back to showing off another £200 worth of freebies (gotta get those spons').

Alot later now, the acquaintances have gone home. Turns out Lydiot didn't make the meal but did make an asparagus risotto minus the asparagus (aka rice) and some sourdough (made by waitrose, bought by the butler). Although we aren't going to be privy to their 'friendship' we are shown a bag of presents and read the card that the acquaintances kindly gave. Lyds does lots of sad face pulling and squeaky voice, I think she is trying to emulate some emotion but could do with more practice.

The next day Lidl has had the laziest Saturday ever, one can only imagine what this means, comparatively. More talk about the tit wardrobe being amazing and 'the unachievable' and plugging of the carpenter, so they earn their discount, I imagine. Skip, skip, skip.

Back from a dog walk and Lydiot has been given a book from her neighbour, and more deliveries of gifted items. She tells the butler to make dinner and goes to her dressing room to show us the £2,500 worth of clothes and accessories she's been sent. Bloody marvellous.

Lidl ends the vlog with her favourite part of the evening, which is kissing the dogs, talking to them in a baby voice and giggling whilst maintaining eye contact with the camera, its almost a bit sinister.

The end

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
It is not as if she lives in the middle of no where, just go to the local delicatessen, waitrose… and pick up lots of yummy things, tit she has a car, a credit card( that doesn’t work) so easy if you are dumb when it comes to food!
M&S always do lovely picky bits you can lay out. Or as she loves cheese why couldn't she do charcuterie or something?

I really think that unless you're a very confident cook you shouldn't bother to do so when people come over. I am a good cook but still only have a handful of dishes I'd feel confident enough to serve to visitors whilst distracted by entertaining. So easy and delicious to grab some tapas bits from the supermarket.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lydia’s vocabulary : heritage, fruition, timeless , classic, British, Millen-Gordon .
Don’t forget etcetera etcetera, very very and Birkin. Then there’s Piers D’Resistance her imaginary French chef…but we don’t talk about him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The idea that Ali needs a “display” area for his clothes in his CLOSET is just exhibit 89,351 that these two worship at the altar of Consumer Goods. Absolute insanity. (Also those floors, like their dining room table, are absolute rubbish.)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.