Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she couldn’t give the prices because she hadn’t got the cost for import duties. A bit dubious - she couldn’t even give a ballpark figure? She also acts as if she invented the blazer weight maxi coat. Arket have been doing them for years. I have one in black linen.
I do like the stuff she has designed but I agree that the pieces are easily found elsewhere. I have a feeling they are going to be expensive. She should have just said the selling price because if you shop online frequently you would have a rough idea already of what import duties you are likely to face.

I don't want her brand to fail but she has already gone back on her word of saying she would release prices etc prior to the launch. I don't think people are going to be happy if they wait till the launch and see the coats are 1k.

I thought it was the ballet and they were going in Hamburg. The time lines are all over the place.

She hasn't been watching Lidl that closely or she would have said the velvet bow was Merlot not burgundy!🥴
It was the ballet and it appears to be a KM sponsored event. She probably asked them to pay for it as a launch event for her ugly polyster dress collection.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Like the previous tattler said (sorry can't remember who ❤) it's not rocket science, it's says 7+ on the food box.
Edit @Hunevoque2 saw you posted about it too ❤

Its definitely about Lydiot,10.37min mark. View attachment 1793438
Very obvious who this is about and it shows even back then how massive her ego is & the continuous support of that bad behavior.
This podcast host should have scrapped the idea if it went on for that long. This makes it obvious why brands for Lydia come and go. She cannot be this demanding to just one person, this is across the board. Look at how she treats her husband!

Her reputation is being dragged into the light of day and she has two choices: dig in and keep pretending she is a kind person, or she can change her ways. She did a fantastic job of hiding her true colors from me until about a year ago when the situation with Nicky came out. It was so easy to find out what she was talking about in that one video and I was shocked at how she spun it into her being mistreated. That's when all the holes and cracks began to show for me.

Good for this interviewer telling this story. Viewers will be able to figure it out easily.
more bad press for Lydia. Run Carrie....

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Spot on. This has been bugging me too. Surely she knows that more people than ever are having to choose between heating and eating. Kids going to bed cold and hungry. Homeless people dying on the streets like you say. The fact that she can wish for colder weather is abhorrent.
She is the queen of self sabotage. To be saying at last the temperature is plumetting so SOON after #Savoygate is mind boggling. What is Cawwie doing? Of course, that should have been edited out - that’s what (paid) friends are for.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
The only reason she filmed Lumi eating on the bed was to address Tattlers who posted that they don’t sleep in the same bed and that Aldi sleeps in the guest room. Hi, Linda!
Well, I thought it was odd that we could hear his voice next to her on the bed, but she didn't film him! Unless I blinked and missed it. I don't know why, but I felt he was sitting on the bed, not lying in it with her? Just my thoughts....

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Anyone else wearing a 😡TWARRRRRRRLLLLL😡dress on Christmas day?

Or are we just sticking with bespoke sparkly top and leggings? A heritage pyjama set perhaps?
Don’t be silly dearest whilst you are twirling in twaaaaaarrrllll some of us will be hooling in toooool.

Twaaaarrrll and Toool, Twaaaaarl and Toool
Twaaaaarling all the way
Oh what fun it is to twaaaarl
On one’s horse on Christmas Day...

Dashing throoo the ....oh can I be bovvered? No! I’d rather go and make some pierogi and stroke my gorgeous dog. Thank you so much...

Very obvious who this is about and it shows even back then how massive her ego is & the continuous support of that bad behavior.
This podcast host should have scrapped the idea if it went on for that long. This makes it obvious why brands for Lydia come and go. She cannot be this demanding to just one person, this is across the board. Look at how she treats her husband!

Her reputation is being dragged into the light of day and she has two choices: dig in and keep pretending she is a kind person, or she can change her ways. She did a fantastic job of hiding her true colors from me until about a year ago when the situation with Nicky came out. It was so easy to find out what she was talking about in that one video and I was shocked at how she spun it into her being mistreated. That's when all the holes and cracks began to show for me.

Good for this interviewer telling this story. Viewers will be able to figure it out easily.
Her ego dropped off a few weeks ago. Well - I say dropped off she reckoned she lost it which was enormously careless of her. I think she told us it died. State funeral next week with a 21 gun salute in Green Park. Allegedly we’re all being given an extra day off. It’s like a Bank Holiday; but don’t quote me on that...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Don’t be silly dearest whilst you are twirling in twaaaaaarrrllll some of us will be hooling in toooool.

Twaaaaarling all the way

Dashing throoo the ....oh can I be bovvered? No! I’d rather go and make some pierogi and stroke my gorgeous dog. Thank you so much...

Her ego dropped off a few weeks ago. Well - I say dropped off she reckoned she lost it which was enormously careless of her. I think she told us it died. State funeral next week with a 21 gun salute in Green Park. Allegedly we’re all being given an extra day off. It’s like a Bank Holiday; but don’t quote me on that
I love that she was inspired by a known/admitted abuser to say she had an ego death. Then just a week or 2 later with her Savoygate she shows that her ego is not only alive and well. In fact, it is thriving under the support of her inner circle.

Has Savoygate continued to be a topic on TikTok and news or has it faded away and now we're waiting on the next flair up?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

YASSSS!

So glad this person made that video showing how difficult Lydia and Carrie were when scheduling, filming and then releasing a freakin' podcast. Lydia is Lydia's worse enemy. Remember that she wouldn't let Nicky touch her scalp, whilst insisting she fix a hair tone! She tries to control everything thinking it makes her seem in control and successful, but all it shows is how horrible a person she is.

Carrie is as horrible as Lydia. Carrie apparently doesn't give a flying duck about appearances or all these horrible things (Alzheimer's being entertaining, charity runs with zero charity, being PRO a domestic abuser...) would be edited out. She has very likely made Lydia an even meaner girl. The proof is in Lydia's behavior becoming more and more entitled and bratty since Carrie took over management. They're both shameless, entitled, elitist cunts and are even ruining any reputation Ali may have had.

You hear about film stars or artists that are difficult and people put up with their antics because of their genuine genius and talent. What exactly does Lydia provide any company as a "creator"? She is skinny and white. There is an endless supply of that kind of look available without the ineffectual end result and troublesome drama that Lydia brings to every brand contract.

For someone that claims to have been raised by successful business people, she shows a shocking lack of business acumen. Were the Millens horrible bosses? Did they browbeat their employees so that's the example she seeks to emulate? Or is she just a narcissistic monster that lets her hyper inflated ego run amok over everyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I love that she was inspired by a known/admitted abuser to say she had an ego death. Then just a week or 2 later with her Savoygate she shows that her ego is not only alive and well. In fact, it is thriving under the support of her inner circle.

Has Savoygate continued to be a topic on TikTok and news or has it faded away and now we're waiting on the next flair up?
Oh we are talking Miss Perennial Pat Frocking Phoenix here! She’s had to rise from the ashes of her own mess-ups so many times that Nicholson’s built her a free rat igloo to emerge from. When she gets canonised she will be St Lydia the Unscathed (ex homeless, ego free sponger of this parish) ...Et al.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Twaaaaarling all the way

Her ego dropped off a few weeks ago. Well - I say dropped off she reckoned she lost it which was enormously careless of her. I think she told us it died. State funeral next week with a 21 gun salute in Green Park. Allegedly we’re all being given an extra day off. It’s like a Bank Holiday; but don’t quote me on that...
Hooling in tooool 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
YASSSS!

So glad this person made that video showing how difficult Lydia and Carrie were when scheduling, filming and then releasing a freakin' podcast. Lydia is Lydia's worse enemy. Remember that she wouldn't let Nicky touch her scalp, whilst insisting she fix a hair tone! She tries to control everything thinking it makes her seem in control and successful, but all it shows is how horrible a person she is.

Carrie is as horrible as Lydia. Carrie apparently doesn't give a flying duck about appearances or all these horrible things (Alzheimer's being entertaining, charity runs with zero charity, being PRO a domestic abuser...) would be edited out. She has very likely made Lydia an even meaner girl. The proof is in Lydia's behavior becoming more and more entitled and bratty since Carrie took over management. They're both shameless, entitled, elitist cunts and are even ruining any reputation Ali may have had.

You hear about film stars or artists that are difficult and people put up with their antics because of their genuine genius and talent. What exactly does Lydia provide any company as a "creator"? She is skinny and white. There is an endless supply of that kind of look available without the ineffectual end result and troublesome drama that Lydia brings to every brand contract.

For someone that claims to have been raised by successful business people, she shows a shocking lack of business acumen. Were the Millens horrible bosses? Did they browbeat their employees so that's the example she seeks to emulate? Or is she just a narcissistic monster that lets her hyper inflated ego run amok over everyone?
What was the Charity thing? Is that in the Wiki? If yes, I can look there.

You are right! At first Carrie did a pretty good job keeping Lydia organized but as her popularity grew, Lydia became her own worst enemy as you say. Her obsessive need to control everything from her house decor to a silly video introduction shows she is very insecure and feels like an imposter within [I hate this term. within the context] "the industry." I expect brands do not continue to work with her because she is demanding with little ROI as someone previously stated.

I think she has stopped having fun. Being an influencer looks exhausting and you can see it in her face this year.

It's hard to say if they were horrible bosses. I think Lydia grew up in a way that was difficult at times and she had to do a lot on her own and while being tough and strong is a good attribute, it morphed into her being not a great person. She has built walls and this inner circle to protect herself. But I think after Savoygate the tide is turning. You see it even in the table damage video. Carrie's editing is leaving things in that should be left out. Stating her grandfather thinks she is someone else as "entertainment" and then following that with a sort of apology that she saw it that way as a form of protection -- CARRIE SHOULD NOT HAVE LEFT THAT IN! You can see on Lydia's face that she is in a lot of pain and that sort of comment can be isolated and offensive.

I still would love to know why Carrie didn't decorate Lydia's tree with her... that is a first. They always decorated her tree, then Carrie's tree. Something is brewing...

And Ali.... he has so much potential and he is becoming collateral damage. I hope he gets away. He can really become a very sought after model...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What was the Charity thing? Is that in the Wiki? If yes, I can look there.

You are right! At first Carrie did a pretty good job keeping Lydia organized but as her popularity grew, Lydia became her own worst enemy as you say. Her obsessive need to control everything from her house decor to a silly video introduction shows she is very insecure and feels like an imposter within [I hate this term. within the context] "the industry." I expect brands do not continue to work with her because she is demanding with little ROI as someone previously stated.

I think she has stopped having fun. Being an influencer looks exhausting and you can see it in her face this year.

It's hard to say if they were horrible bosses. I think Lydia grew up in a way that was difficult at times and she had to do a lot on her own and while being tough and strong is a good attribute, it morphed into her being not a great person. She has built walls and this inner circle to protect herself. But I think after Savoygate the tide is turning. You see it even in the table damage video. Carrie's editing is leaving things in that should be left out. Stating her grandfather thinks she is someone else as "entertainment" and then following that with a sort of apology that she saw it that way as a form of protection -- CARRIE SHOULD NOT HAVE LEFT THAT IN! You can see on Lydia's face that she is in a lot of pain and that sort of comment can be isolated and offensive.

I still would love to know why Carrie didn't decorate Lydia's tree with her... that is a first. They always decorated her tree, then Carrie's tree. Something is brewing...

And Ali.... he has so much potential and he is becoming collateral damage. I hope he gets away. He can really become a very sought after model...
She and Carrie did a charity run. They didn't donate or run the entire path. They didn't promote it at all although they used it to film content. They took hours away to drink in a pub during the run, and were then driven to a luxury hotel to recuperate in a gifted room. They also did a "sleep rough for a homeless charity" event. And moaned endlessly throughout, belittling the experience and again, treating themselves to spa treatments after the sleepless night.

Lydia also promised to donate care packages to the NHS during the early Covid days when everyone was clapping for the NHS. Never happened.

She did a charity giveaway raising money for Alzheimers, giveaway being a LV purse. No winner was announced despite thousands of pounds being donated.

This is just what I remember off the top of my head. I've no doubt there is more.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Carrie is 100% a bi#ch through and through. You can see it in her face. No wonder her and Lydia are best pals and they have their keyboard warrior bi#ch Alex.

Nothing between the ears with Ali. He’ll live a long life being her doormat.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Longevity with a brand. Hmmmm.

Well done to Victoria. Love her or dislike her, her work is impeccable compared to other influencers that have been in the job for the same length of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Me too it was just too turgid to keep watching wasn't it? I wish she’d stop waffling because there are so many things she puts out I would love to watch.
Agree I’ve completely stopped watching due to the rambling. Even her kitchen reveal was more her face rambling than showing the kitchen. Not to mention they spent so much money on the kitchen and addition that looks horrrrrible. I can’t even deal with the sheowl 🐚 fireplace.

Lydia also has got to stop spending so much of her vlogs standing in her dressing room talking and rambling to the camera like she’s presenting something in class. And it’s just verbal diarrhea about stuff nooooone cares about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
She and Carrie did a charity run. They didn't donate or run the entire path. They didn't promote it at all although they used it to film content. They took hours away to drink in a pub during the run, and were then driven to a luxury hotel to recuperate in a gifted room. They also did a "sleep rough for a homeless charity" event. And moaned endlessly throughout, belittling the experience and again, treating themselves to spa treatments after the sleepless night.

Lydia also promised to donate care packages to the NHS during the early Covid days when everyone was clapping for the NHS. Never happened.

She did a charity giveaway raising money for Alzheimers, giveaway being a LV purse. No winner was announced despite thousands of pounds being donated.

This is just what I remember off the top of my head. I've no doubt there is more.
Oh, I didn't know about the charity run. No wonder she likes to "keep her charity quiet."

There was a bag giveaway back in October 2017 for her 500k subscribers. No winner was announced and I recall people asking who won and when the giveaway ends.

Carrie is 100% a bi#ch through and through. You can see it in her face. No wonder her and Lydia are best pals and they have their keyboard warrior bi#ch Alex.

Nothing between the ears with Ali. He’ll live a long life being her doormat.
I think Carrie has changed a bit over the last few years. You are who you hang with...

Agree I’ve completely stopped watching due to the rambling. Even her kitchen reveal was more her face rambling than showing the kitchen. Not to mention they spent so much money on the kitchen and addition that looks horrrrrible. I can’t even deal with the sheowl 🐚 fireplace.

Lydia also has got to stop spending so much of her vlogs standing in her dressing room talking and rambling to the camera like she’s presenting something in class. And it’s just verbal diarrhea about stuff nooooone cares about.
She has a few videos discussing things that were interesting. Years ago I remember a video about how she shops luxury online, how she is changing her life, etc. This was before everything became sterile because she was in her old house. She's focused so hard on this idea of perfection only she has in her mind that her content does appear generic.

We get it by now: she is redoing every corner in and outside the house. We do not need an update every other video of what is being done, what doesn't suit her anymore, what's going to happen, what she plans on doing....
Just strip back all the pretense!

Reactions: 21
I don’t know what people wear to the ballet in London but if I saw grown women in these dresses at the ballet in the US I would laugh out loud. They look RIDICULOUS. Sure dress up and be festive but no one and I mean no one dresses like this anywhere. Dress like an adult. And that mini kelly is the worst with this dress.

3411E17B-0044-42D0-8437-043CBCCC2D80.jpeg
38A571B1-0CE1-45FD-B75D-EF4D24EDC69A.jpeg
0F03F78C-8D62-4F00-AC05-DA29BC84BFD7.jpeg
CDA72841-34CA-4570-8400-8D1FED6EE607.jpeg

Except maybe the sweet little girls in their pretty twirly holiday dresses and headbands. Now they look cute!

CAEA8DC7-C228-4B30-8224-8E0D893A7541.jpeg
004FFFCE-D77A-4470-A900-7B31B98A0787.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The Kelly mini looks so wrong with that dress - she's obviously sold all her evening bags - the Chanel one with pearls on the chain could have been used as a clutch and would look better!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
The Kelly mini looks so wrong with that dress - she's obviously sold all her evening bags - the Chanel one with pearls on the chain could have been used as a clutch and would look better!
Agree!!!! But really she shouldn’t be wearing that dress anywhere. It’s a little ridiculous. Notice Lauren has her coat covering most of it probably to attempt to edge it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How strange, I mentioned a few weeks ago no Waitrose or Ocado - and in tonights flog Ali has been to Waitrose!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.