Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The commenter is spot on! For those who didn’t watch the flog… this was really creepy how she talked to him and looked at him. Particularly the bit about working late and packing at midnight. I think this is the real Lydia… pure nasty.

View attachment 1807148
Lydia in that outfit playing dress up reminds me of a lady on a movie playing the headmaster at an all girls school that’s a witch dictating the girls every move!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lydia in that outfit playing dress up reminds me of a lady on a movie playing the headmaster at an all girls school that’s a witch dictating the girls every move!!🤣
Yesssss. Like the headmistress in Little Princess (I loved that movie)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Buys LV trunk handbag for Pullman Day trip, but seems the hermes has taken its place. She couldn’t even find a way to style it from her extensive wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I miss @Elle Belle too, she was so funny and lovely xxxx
I do too and I miss Stefano and all the original people who have been here for years that disappeared throughout the year!!! I was trying to keep up with this page and I hope everything is good with them and I want to wish them and everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

She's not cool or it would be St. Trinians!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am so sorry, and I never write on here about anyone, but after reading your comments about lidl I decided to go on YouTube and watch her mulled wine, Christmas markets and a celebration, well I only watched 3 mins and 58 seconds,,, but sorry who the ell does she think she is, just wow god she thinks she is something doesn't she, even when you see people on there horses in the mornings around here there not dressed like she is on the horse, I do wish influencers bubbles would burst especially hers,,, it is so not real life, how much was my bag of f**k off you stupid women there are so many children who I'll not have a present to open this year or are cold because parents have to choose food over heating, you could of done a couple of vlogs helping children at Christmas or promoting donating to animal shelters as she loves animals so much grrrr, sorry for the long rant but my god she makes my blood boil 😆

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I do too and I miss Stefano and all the original people who have been here for years that disappeared throughout the year!!! I was trying to keep up with this page and I hope everything is good with them and I want to wish them and everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!!!!
Oh I miss @Stefano too!!! We really have had such a lovely lot on here over the years. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am so sorry, and I never write on here about anyone, but after reading your comments about lidl I decided to go on YouTube and watch her mulled wine, Christmas markets and a celebration, well I only watched 3 mins and 58 seconds,,, but sorry who the ell does she think she is, just wow god she thinks she is something doesn't she, even when you see people on there horses in the mornings around here there not dressed like she is on the horse, I do wish influencers bubbles would burst especially hers,,, it is so not real life, how much was my bag of f**k off you stupid women there are so many children who I'll not have a present to open this year or are cold because parents have to choose food over heating, you could of done a couple of vlogs helping children at Christmas or promoting donating to animal shelters as she loves animals so much grrrr, sorry for the long rant but my god she makes my blood boil 😆
Lidl doesn’t give a 💩about anyone, she doesn’t care if people are cold, hungry, don’t have Christmas presents , it is not her fault. ( as she likes to remind us all the time).😡🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Oooooh and the pursing of the lips !!! Grrrrr its infuriating! I don't know why but today she's triggering me more than usually!
Sorry for this but I thought i could vent with my TT family
It is the 'nose in the air' posing that grinds my gears.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it ironic or coincidence that the views plummeted post savoygate? 🤔

Also, where did she make the comment that she only deals in facts? Would love to see that story 🤣
It was Mondays vlog when she was talking about Harry & Meghan special.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
No vlog from the lil man tonight.

Another Novembermas Vlogmas Christmas phail. (sic).
Oh yeah, their Christmas staycation has already begun.

Can't wait for the "What I got for Christmas Vlog".

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Is it ironic or coincidence that the views plummeted post savoygate? 🤔

Also, where did she make the comment that she only deals in facts? Would love to see that story 🤣
I believe it was in the vlog after the ballet? I don’t watch her anymore so can’t say for sure but some kind tattler posted it here, pretty sure it was on this thread. I commented on it so you could scroll through my profiles comments to find it perhaps unless someone else remembers

Reactions: 12
Agghhh! Now ALL I want for Christmas is Roja’s A Goodnight Kiss...💕
It is heavenly. You can buy travel sizes, which is what I always do before pulling the trigger on an expensive bottle. I am afraid to buy the sample set for fear that I will fall in love with other Roja scents, and it could become a very costly endeavor. Fragrance is so subjective because everyone interprets the same scent differently. Fortunately for me I know which notes and combinations that I like and no longer buy scents based on wishful thinking. Chanel 5 is a parfum that just doesn't do it for me. I think it is like cilantro and my olfactory lobe just doesn't 'like' certain scents. I also think that we change as we grow older. It could be pheromone based and when younger, humans are designed to seek a mate and procreate but once we have children our brain changes and we are no longer programmed to seek a mate, so we don't put out scents that attract males. If you ever watch blind fragrance testings, the men tend to lean towards sweet or gourmand scents. Since I don't need another mate (I have a gardener/husband already) I prefer woodsy, spicey, and some white florals. I recently went through a cherry faze. I love Tom Ford's Lost Cherry (basically I love Tom Ford everything) and I like Snif's Tart Deco. Lydiot knows nothing about fragrances, and she is the last person I would ever take her recommendation on buying a parfum.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It is heavenly. You can buy travel sizes, which is what I always do before pulling the trigger on an expensive bottle. I am afraid to buy the sample set for fear that I will fall in love with other Roja scents, and it could become a very costly endeavor. Fragrance is so subjective because everyone interprets the same scent differently. Fortunately for me I know which notes and combinations that I like and no longer buy scents based on wishful thinking. Chanel 5 is a parfum that just doesn't do it for me. I think it is like cilantro and my olfactory lobe just doesn't 'like' certain scents. I also think that we change as we grow older. It could be pheromone based and when younger, humans are designed to seek a mate and procreate but once we have children our brain changes and we are no longer programmed to seek a mate, so we don't put out scents that attract males. If you ever watch blind fragrance testings, the men tend to lean towards sweet or gourmand scents. Since I don't need another mate (I have a gardener/husband already) I prefer woodsy, spicey, and some white florals. I recently went through a cherry faze. I love Tom Ford's Lost Cherry (basically I love Tom Ford everything) and I like Snif's Tart Deco. Lydiot knows nothing about fragrances, and she is the last person I would ever take her recommendation on buying a parfum.
Oh! Mange Tout, dearest one Mange Tout! Never would I take her advice on scent, wine, sweat-shop man-made fabric, food (ha ha ha ha ha!) green paint, kitchen doors, green nails, puppy training, floral arrangements, garden design, shrub and tree identification, container gardening, greenhouse ( correct use of), pizza, ovens, pizza ovens, countryside, grandmothers, Hermes or BIRKIN. It is to be clearly understood this list is by no means exhaustive.
Have you thought of becoming an influencer? I’d deffo watch. You could start with scents, diamonds, bees, car racing; I mean you’re more than half way there already…My Michigan has a ring to it 😜💜💕

I will be sending off for my travel size of Kiss Me Goodnight Sergeant Major first thing in the morning. I HAVE to try it. I love the way both you and @happyforest speak about your dear husbands btw. Always have…💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.