Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would we want to do things "in the Lydia Millen way"?!??!
I said to myself that as soon as this year is finished i would stop watching her . Now I'm not so sure I'll handle it until then!
She is so stupid, pretentious, ridiculous and horrible! I can't stand her anymore! :mad: :mad: instead of relaxed and being inspired she just makes me feel mad and irritated!
There's no redemption for you Lidiot!
I haven’t watched any of her Novembermas videos, just cannot stomach it and rely on our wonderful Tattlers to relay the nonsense!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What’s so crazy to me is her upbringing is literally nothing like how she acts now.You would think she was raised by the queen herself but she wasn’t.Women who have the rich/snobby vibe usually were already rich and had went to private schools and had regular etiquette classes.However this isn’t the same for Lydia .We have all seen her past and I understand people grow up and change but not like this!! It’s complete polar opposites.Did she wake up one day saying I’m going to talk like this, I’m going to listen to classical music instead of house, I’m going to dress like I’m living In the 19th century instead of nipple tassels , I’m going to make my Reel voiceovers sound like I’m sitting my English GCSEs and poetic.It’s nothing natural or in her character.

And that’s pretty scary to be constantly putting on an act, does she ever break character.It’s one thing trying to portray this perfect life on social media but living such a lie where you can’t even be yourself that must be exhausting😳There is something so sociopathic about it.I’m sure she probably feels down that she can’t just eat a greasy fat pizza , or fart without feeling embaraased, or listen to cardi b or something.Nothing at all is authentic!
Don’t worry she eats greasy pizza, greasy chips and burgers and wouldn’t be embarrassed to fart in public. She is actually totally gross while pretending !

I haven’t watched any of her Novembermas videos, just cannot stomach it and rely on our wonderful Tattlers to relay the nonsense!
I haven’t watched her for years, she would drive me up the wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lazy twit!

Looks like people have stopped watching her flogmas videos, and the views prove she bought views on the first one!
Is it ironic or coincidence that the views plummeted post savoygate? 🤔

Also, where did she make the comment that she only deals in facts? Would love to see that story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, me too. I have to wait for it to go away, very irritating!
This seems to be a problem on my PC, not my tablet.
If you reduce your page size to 80 per cent you will expose the x in the top right of the ad and can click it off. You can then increase the page size back to 100....or if you are ok reading at 80 per cent you could leave it at that. Unfortunately it does come back every so often.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes that’s right.
She deffo isn’t employed by Lydia. Lydia is her Client. So she will invoice Lydia and Lydia will pay her and offset those invoices against her own tax. It means L does not pay NI contributions for Carrie or give her holiday pay or sick pay etc etc. Co Accs said there was one employee so that has to be either Ali or Fi...If Fi registers as self employed it saves a whole host of complications for L. If she is employed she would be entitled to holiday pay commensurate with the hours she works which is how this conversation started about whether she was giving her ‘staff’ extra holiday pay or not during the 3 scintillatingly jolly weeks she’s not working* in December....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Will to live? Doubtful...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I think I'm correct in saying that Cawwie HAS to have other clients. If she has her own company but only has ONE client ( ie Lidl ) she is classed as employed by Lidl in the eyes of the tax man.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think I'm correct in saying that Cawwie HAS to have other clients. If she has her own company but only has ONE client ( ie Lidl ) she is classed as employed by Lidl in the eyes of the tax man.
Yep that’s right. I think I wrote that in a recent post too. If she can’t show two clients the Revenue could make L pay all the NI and Tax payments (backdated) etc etc and both could get fined. Savage...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
ITV tonight - The Savoy At Christmas.........thankfully seems to be filmed last Christmas (I think?) so Lidl shouldn't feature. Bet she's tuning in though.
I didn't watch but I immediately thought the Savoy is struggling for customers, hence what is essentially an extended tv 'advert' and free nights for influencers.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Is it ironic or coincidence that the views plummeted post savoygate? 🤔

Also, where did she make the comment that she only deals in facts? Would love to see that story 🤣
She has said it across a few of her videos after she had Life Coaching. I think the video when she"interviewed" her life coach it is mentioned. From there she has said it here and there, especially when there is a "misunderstanding." Another Tattle Detective can probably find some good examples :)

Reactions: 10
I just watched the part where the person who led them into the wine cellar says that the square footage is 500 sq ft, I don't think she was wrong. It is about 46 square meters... personally it gave me the illusion and feeling of a much bigger space (maybe the angle from which it was filmed ). I was surprised when I converted the sq feet to meters that the space was not bigger.
500 sq foot is equivalent to twelve king size beds. That cellar was huge, had long corridors with many doors leading off. The cellar went under the street and was much much larger than 500 sq feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What’s so crazy to me is her upbringing is literally nothing like how she acts now.You would think she was raised by the queen herself but she wasn’t.Women who have the rich/snobby vibe usually were already rich and had went to private schools and had regular etiquette classes.However this isn’t the same for Lydia .We have all seen her past and I understand people grow up and change but not like this!! It’s complete polar opposites.Did she wake up one day saying I’m going to talk like this, I’m going to listen to classical music instead of house, I’m going to dress like I’m living In the 19th century instead of nipple tassels , I’m going to make my Reel voiceovers sound like I’m sitting my English GCSEs and poetic.It’s nothing natural or in her character.

And that’s pretty scary to be constantly putting on an act, does she ever break character.It’s one thing trying to portray this perfect life on social media but living such a lie where you can’t even be yourself that must be exhausting😳There is something so sociopathic about it.I’m sure she probably feels down that she can’t just eat a greasy fat pizza , or fart without feeling embaraased, or listen to cardi b or something.Nothing at all is authentic!
Spot on. Everyone changes as they become older and tastes change, but she is purely a caricature .

Reactions: 16
Could Ali be a client?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.