Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The commenter is spot on! For those who didn’t watch the flog… this was really creepy how she talked to him and looked at him. Particularly the bit about working late and packing at midnight. I think this is the real Lydia… pure nasty.

View attachment 1807148
Because Ali actually is involved in all his content and doesn't have a "team of the most wonderful girls" to do his work for him. He takes pride in his work and it shows.
The look she gives him as she is walking is just....she looks like, "How dare you ignore me. When I am here, you must engage with me and me only."

OK. I just watched clips of the end....
I am disgusted by what she says at 43:54... "I would say if you are wanting to do the Christmas markets in a classy, festive beautiful way..in the true Lydia Millen way... I think that is the best way to describe it so you guys would understand it..."

I cannot wrap my head around how full of herself she is. I am dumbfounded by who she has become. She claims she had this "ego death" but I don't think she understands what she has re-birthed in its place. This isn't a confident person, this is an arrogant, "I am better than everyone on this planet" view. I am curious if 2023 brings a shift to her inner circle which will rock this mindset of hers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Because Ali actually is involved in all his content and doesn't have a "team of the most wonderful girls" to do his work for him. He takes pride in his work and it shows.
The look she gives him as she is walking is just....she looks like, "How dare you ignore me. When I am here, you must engage with me and me only."

OK. I just watched clips of the end....
I am disgusted by what she says at 43:54... "I would say if you are wanting to do the Christmas markets in a classy, festive beautiful way..in the true Lydia Millen way... I think that is the best way to describe it so you guys would understand it..."

I cannot wrap my head around how full of herself she is. I am dumbfounded by who she has become. She claims she had this "ego death" but I don't think she understands what she has re-birthed in its place. This isn't a confident person, this is an arrogant, "I am better than everyone on this planet" view. I am curious if 2023 brings a shift to her inner circle which will rock this mindset of hers.
She is outrageous isnt she. So big headed. The statement about her only thinking in facts and not opinions just blew my mind. The sheer arrogance!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The commenter is spot on! For those who didn’t watch the flog… this was really creepy how she talked to him and looked at him. Particularly the bit about working late and packing at midnight. I think this is the real Lydia… pure nasty.

View attachment 1807148
If he gets successful, she’ll just be worse to him. I’m sure everything with her is zero-sum: If he wins, she feels like she loses.

Reactions: 25
She is outrageous isnt she. So big headed. The statement about her only thinking in facts and not opinions just blew my mind. The sheer arrogance!
That's her Life Coach teachings about viewing things in facts only. Its toxic positivity and on the surface it makes sense, but giving that to someone like Lydia it takes on a life of its own where facts = HER opinion, thoughts, etc.

Do you think Ali is aware of how tit he is treated and just goes along with it? Or is completely oblivious?
I think he is becoming more and more aware.

Reactions: 24
My goodness Lydia has a guard dog in this person, the commenter is just pointing out that she went on and on at the beginning of the vlog talking about how happy she was about the cold weather RIGHT after she was publicly humiliated in the media for being out of touch about the heating crisis 😬

View attachment 1806758

View attachment 1806761
This person is infuriating! It's not 'someone' that is struggling, it's millions! Just had an email from my energy provider (aka cartel) that prices will rise again in January AND April! So yes it's bloody annoying when these folks keep celebrating glistening frosts and 'spectacular' ice. Tone deaf doesn't cut it!! 😰

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This person is infuriating! It's not 'someone' that is struggling, it's millions! Just had an email from my energy provider (aka cartel) that prices will rise again in January AND April! So yes it's bloody annoying when these folks keep celebrating glistening frosts and 'spectacular' ice. Tone deaf doesn't cut it!! 😰
:( Take care over there <3

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly. Those that are impressed by her stays at high end hotels probably can't afford it. AND most definitely those that can afford it don't need her advice on where to stay. You learn nothing about the hotels from her pathetic reviews. There was so much she could have asked the wine cellar guy about wine. But she is so dim that she couldn't think of anything. She really isn't curious and really has no urge to learn anything new.
Not only do we learn nothing, I personally wouldn't want to give my money to businesses that work with the witch. Even if they don't know her history, which is unbeliavable, (1 google search is all it takes), nobody can convince me that a partnership with Lydiot brings about any ROI. Why should I be pay for it.
Honestly I miss the days when only bonafide celebrities got all the perks. Lydia is a nobody. A talentless con artist. She's not even easy on the eyes anymore.
Rant over.
They might still have a few dumb dim fans visiting the Savoy London just because Lydia has shown it on her channel. There are people who would pay 500 bucks for a concert ticket so there are certainly people who would pay 500 for a one night stay at the Savoy (rooms for 1k).
But I don't know maybe the company just wants people to know about it because it gives them an image of luxury? Only for Most of us here it just cheapens the brand.

View attachment 1807148
"I'm just working" imitating him in the most condescending way. What does that mean Lydia?
She just can't deal with the fact that he likes his job and needs to put in the hours, and that editing like he does takes time. She's got freaking 3 people at least working for her, and Ali also helps her out a lot. What does she do for his buisness? Oh she's redecorating a perfectly working wardrobe and making him waste yet more time on diy projects related to said wardrobe.
She won' t ever be able to support him and realise not everyone can or want to have a 9 to 4 job like Lydia (and that's stretching). But because she thinks it is a choice and Ali is just being unorganized probably, she won't support him and you know... Actually prépare the dinner instead of waiting for him to do it and then complaining while laying on the sofa that Ali is still working, and that she's still waiting for her glass of wine. Oh no, that would seem too unfair in Lydia's mind that she would have to do the food while he is sat on his arse in front of his computer working on HIS projects.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
They might still have a few dumb dim fans visiting the Savoy London just because Lydia has shown it on her channel. There are people who would pay 500 bucks for a concert ticket so there are certainly people who would pay 500 for a one night stay at the Savoy (rooms for 1k).
But I don't know maybe the company just wants people to know about it because it gives them an image of luxury? Only for Most of us here it just cheapens the brand.

"I'm just working" imitating him in the most condescending way. What does that mean Lydia?
She just can't deal with the fact that he likes his job and needs to put in the hours, and that editing like he does takes time. She's got freaking 3 people at least working for her, and Ali also helps her out a lot. What does she do for his buisness? Oh she's redecorating a perfectly working wardrobe and making him waste yet more time on diy projects related to said wardrobe.
She won' t ever be able to support him and realise not everyone can or want to have a 9 to 4 job like Lydia (and that's stretching). But because she thinks it is a choice and Ali is just being unorganized probably, she won't support him and you know... Actually prépare the dinner instead of waiting for him to do it and then complaining while laying on the sofa that Ali is still working, and that she's still waiting for her glass of wine. Oh no, that would seem too unfair in Lydia's mind that she would have to do the food while he is sat on his arse in front of his computer working on HIS projects.
So true. In a recent vlog they came home from doing something and he said I need to make dinner and she said “yes you do need to make dinner”.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
So true. In a recent vlog they came home from doing something and he said I need to make dinner and she said “yes you do need to make dinner”.
Seriously if I were a man I wouldn't want a wife like her 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Thankfully she didn't get a bottle of number 55, Lovely Patchouli, which was Jackie Kennedy's signature scent. I love it. She better stay away from Roja's A Goodnight Kiss parfum.

Exactly. Those that are impressed by her stays at high end hotels probably can't afford it. AND most definitely those that can afford it don't need her advice on where to stay. You learn nothing about the hotels from her pathetic reviews. There was so much she could have asked the wine cellar guy about wine. But she is so dim that she couldn't think of anything. She really isn't curious and really has no urge to learn anything new.
Agghhh! Now ALL I want for Christmas is Roja’s A Goodnight Kiss...💕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't like the boots, but I think she does look great with a normal outfit like these ones:

View attachment 1806934 View attachment 1806935

Normal hair style, a nice bag and Im sure she had a nice warm coat. These outfits were from 2-3 weeks ago.

Why does she have to go outside looking like this is beyond my understanding:

View attachment 1806936

Sometimes I think she only shows nice clothes that has to be returned. And she is only allowed to keep the most horrible outfits that nobody elses want.
That coat looks horrendous on her and the navy outfit really needed a darker coat over it to tie in the blue and black.

Once again she has put on all of her most valuable items and wore them all at once without caring if they go together, she just wants people to tally up the cost of her outfit and comment it underneath her posts.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
No flog from Aldi this evening.
Elsie’s likely staked her claim on any content that is remotely festive, given this seems to be her worst Vlogmas Christmas With The Millen-Gordons ever!

There are just ten days left until Christmas Eve, but Elsie has only worked with EIGHT brands for December thus far … I thought this was supposed to be the busiest time of the year for her? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lazy twit!

Looks like people have stopped watching her flogmas videos, and the views prove she bought views on the first one!
I think the views on the first vlog weren’t bought. I think it’s people who went to hate watch her after all the press. But they didn’t come back to watch subsequent videos. I think what we are seeing now are the bought views. And she can’t afford to make them the same as the first videos. So the numbers are especially bad.

Reactions: 27
Stand by for a cosplay cape! The Princess of Wales spotted out shopping in Windsor wearing one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What’s so crazy to me is her upbringing is literally nothing like how she acts now.You would think she was raised by the queen herself but she wasn’t.Women who have the rich/snobby vibe usually were already rich and had went to private schools and had regular etiquette classes.However this isn’t the same for Lydia .We have all seen her past and I understand people grow up and change but not like this!! It’s complete polar opposites.Did she wake up one day saying I’m going to talk like this, I’m going to listen to classical music instead of house, I’m going to dress like I’m living In the 19th century instead of nipple tassels , I’m going to make my Reel voiceovers sound like I’m sitting my English GCSEs and poetic.It’s nothing natural or in her character.

And that’s pretty scary to be constantly putting on an act, does she ever break character.It’s one thing trying to portray this perfect life on social media but living such a lie where you can’t even be yourself that must be exhausting😳There is something so sociopathic about it.I’m sure she probably feels down that she can’t just eat a greasy fat pizza , or fart without feeling embaraased, or listen to cardi b or something.Nothing at all is authentic!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.