Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💯

View attachment 1808659

Imagine this coming at you while you're at the bus stop 😂

View attachment 1808669
Ok so who was Lydia copying here the lady from Married With Children? 😂 I’m not sure people know it’s an American tv show that ran along time and I’m sure it’s on worldwide depending on what cable network you have! Christina Applegate’s Mom Peggy Bundy!!!

Why do both Lydiot and the Lil Guy choose to wear such big gloves? They should fit snug so that the gloves don't interfere with using your hands. Just ask OJ. #ifitdoesntfityoumustacquit

Then this must be false advertising.
That’s not a sexy body at all I’m sure no guy’s looked at her! It leaves nothing to the imagination and they know what they are getting! There are no curves no nothing! But since she’s was in that type of business trying to be the puff girls!l! There’s no puff though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I normally wouldn't criticise her modelling or appearance much because she looks a hell of a lot better in the flesh than I ever have BUT to me there is something just wrong with these shots. That coat looks far to big for her and we know she should wear her coast a little bigger but this looks ridiculous. The makeup and the chestnuts in those cheeks are just weird. And that shot looking into the window, not scary at all. The best thing about these shots is of course that beautiful train, ok I am a closet train spotter ;-)

She looked the best in this blog in bed the morning after her wine cellar dinner with her hair down and no makeup. Except those eyebrows! But still, baby steps.
She always looks far far better with no makeup on.

Congrats to all the mums to be on here.
So we are what? 14 days into vlogmas and what Christmas content have we had so far.....

Someone else decorating her tree!
I was just thinking that myself the other day. I dont know that any of the dross she has dished up has even been filmed in December either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I just finished watching the latest Vlog....did anyone notice all the frames photos of her scattered around the hotel 😳😳😳😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just finished watching the latest Vlog....did anyone notice all the frames photos of her scattered around the hotel 😳😳😳😳

They do that to make them feel welcomed - she loves it.

Another photo of the real Birkin on the grid - she's insufferable - never put any of the Kellys up in close up!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's such a dick. It was -9 overnight last night where I am. The heating yesterday cost us £10 and it was only on here and there when needed, and through the night to stop the pipes freezing over.

Yet she thinks it's appropriate to be posting content stomping around on her free holidays spouting arrogance. Vile.

Enjoy your three weeks off Lydia. Let's hope next year you're working retail and taking holidays in caravans. Poser.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
These photos!! Whilst we all wore some really dodgy stuff when we were younger and went through phases such as goth, or punk, or chav, to me this shows just how incredibly false and fake today's Lidl is. She is literally another person. This Princess Kate/Lady of the Manor act is just that. One massive lie/act. You can take the girl out of Milton Keynes.............

How incredibly sad. To hate yourself so much and want to be something you're not so much, you actually change your entire personality/look.
She was also a taller person in her old life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No Hermèzzzz tag ???
Hmmmmm.

Screenshot_20221215-154305_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221215-154313_Instagram.jpg

Oh f*ck.
This scares me.
Lydia does not need another dog ... or any other pet for that matter.
Screenshot_20221215-154543_Instagram.jpg

I suspect the cosplay is here to stay, at least, for a few more months ... or as long as Madam can beg for more free stuff.
Screenshot_20221215-154834_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221215-154846_Instagram.jpg

The clothes from Ridley are between £250 and £600.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
No Hermèzzzz tag ???
Hmmmmm.

View attachment 1809091View attachment 1809092

Oh f*ck.
This scares me.
View attachment 1809106

I suspect the cosplay is here to stay, at least, for a few more months ... or as long as Madam can beg for more free stuff.
View attachment 1809107View attachment 1809108

The breeder follow is def worrisome.

And funny she tagged the savoy but doesn’t mention them in writing.

• Sad
  • Sick
No Hermèzzzz tag ???
Hmmmmm.

View attachment 1809091View attachment 1809092

Oh f*ck.
This scares me.
View attachment 1809106

View attachment 1809107View attachment 1809108

Why does her bag look like a £65 Zara laptop bag which was all the range with bloggers in 2013? Please tell me someone else remembers this bag?

I don’t mean the design, I just mean the shot quality and the kind of “leather”.

Those Ridley clothes look like Monsoon circa 2009.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow the Jimmy Choo trip looks epic. She sure did mess that relationship up with her selfish and lazy work ethic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For those asking about the FAX comment. She said this mostly surrounding watching the Harry & Megan doc and then it lead into this rambling… where she let the dogs eat crabapples. Then tells Ali to Google if they can have them. Um the facts that I googled is that crabapples are not good for dogs but little miss facts didn’t check before installing 4 trees in the patio where the dogs get let out and then let them eat them without checking the FAX 🫤

View attachment 1808317

She literally looks in costume there as well. None of these lewks look like it’s actually a style. She’s trying to copy and paste something she saw online.

And for real she looks mean as a snake and is unrecognizable.
Yes, you are bizarre in how you think in only viewing facts and not opinions. It is a balancing act, Lydia. This is why you are so disconnected from reality - not YOUR reality - but being a fellow human being in the world. You can look at the facts of a situation but you have to be aware that your facts aka YOUR opinions are not facts at all. She has taken what her coach has taught her and morphed it into a dysfunctional way of thinking. I've said this a few times here and sorry for repeating myself. It is so obvious that her cosplay, her "bizarre thinking", the way she talks and looks at people, how she handled the Savoy issue is pointing to someone who is not stable.

I listened to this and how Ali speaks to her now you can hear in his tone he is losing patience. And rightly so. I feel like she is hanging on by a thread and when one of her inner circle people decide to leave, she will fall apart. She will play it off on camera, but she will slowly fall apart. That's why she keeps those people under her thumb through a paycheck or lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes, you are bizarre in how you think in only viewing facts and not opinions. It is a balancing act, Lydia. This is why you are so disconnected from reality - not YOUR reality - but being a fellow human being in the world. You can look at the facts of a situation but you have to be aware that your facts aka YOUR opinions are not facts at all. She has taken what her coach has taught her and morphed it into a dysfunctional way of thinking. I've said this a few times here and sorry for repeating myself. It is so obvious that her cosplay, her "bizarre thinking", the way she talks and looks at people, how she handled the Savoy issue is pointing to someone who is not stable.

I listened to this and how Ali speaks to her now you can hear in his tone he is losing patience. And rightly so. I feel like she is hanging on by a thread and when one of her inner circle people decide to leave, she will fall apart. She will play it off on camera, but she will slowly fall apart. That's why she keeps those people under her thumb through a paycheck or lifestyle.
Agree and funny enough she wants people to only believe the things she says about her life. However the things she tells people about her life and herself are not FACTS.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We understand your concerns and can reassure you that we were working with Lydia prior to this incident. We are hugely grateful for making us aware of the situation.

We have now passed on your comments to our press department and will definitely assess working with her moving forward.

Best wishes,

From a company I’ve bought from for over 12 years hence I don’t want what I wear to be ruined by Lydia and her behaviour past and present . I am amazed at the lack of due diligence yet again . This is a clothing company

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Agree and funny enough she wants people to only believe the things she says about her life. However the things she tells people about her life and herself are not FACTS.
She thinks she is fooling people but after Savoy her life is exposed. What's funny is in one of the IG stories, they put a bubble type thing on her drink that she popped. That day (I believe) was when everything came to the surface.

Pure poetry...

We understand your concerns and can reassure you that we were working with Lydia prior to this incident. We are hugely grateful for making us aware of the situation.

We have now passed on your comments to our press department and will definitely assess working with her moving forward.

Best wishes,

From a company I’ve bought from for over 12 years hence I don’t want what I wear to be ruined by Lydia and her behaviour past and present . I am amazed at the lack of due diligence yet again . This is a clothing company
I expect many brands are getting messages and re-evaluating who they work with, especially influencers.

New thread name? "I only deal in facts, but brands will start to give me the ax" haha I dunno. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The Kelly mini looks so wrong with that dress - she's obviously sold all her evening bags - the Chanel one with pearls on the chain could have been used as a clutch and would look better!

Using a mini Kelly for a formal evening event is SOOOO embarrassing!!!!!! It’s pathetic try hard, who would do that???????????

Just because it’s small doesn’t mean it’s appropriate, can she for one second not need to shove it in peoples faces for fear they won’t think she’s rich and part of a Kelly club

The psycho fan has failed to make an appearance in the comments ... so far. 😂

Do all these comments normally get deleted quickly? I never see them and it’s all gushing glowing etc etc (haha 🤪)

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
why is Lydia trying to hard to be Kate Middleton - I’m sorry but hasn’t she got a personality of her own. Is she that insecure and broken inside. Not even therapy can fix this woman

why is Lydia trying to hard to be Kate Middleton - I’m sorry but hasn’t she got a personality of her own. Is she that insecure and broken inside. Not even therapy can fix this woman
She has changed her persona so many times over the last 3 years that she is unrecognizable. You can be inspired by someone without making yourself a carbon copy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She has changed her persona so many times over the last 3 years that she is unrecognizable. You can be inspired by someone without making yourself a carbon copy.
Ali must wonder every morning what the new theme of the day is going to be and who lidl will be playing!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Twatty has put up a flog too - is he competing with his wife for views??

Spoiler alert!!

She bought a Twilly - big spender!

Tonights flog sponsored by Amazon!

She's affiliate linking hot chocolate!!!! You're in a hotel why would you go get Starbucks to have in bed if there is room service???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.