Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely, just surely this has to be her best yet?? She’s an absolute gift this one! How big is that coat? I’d love to see her in real life! She is literally a Roald Dahl character!!
Why do both Lydiot and the Lil Guy choose to wear such big gloves? They should fit snug so that the gloves don't interfere with using your hands. Just ask OJ. #ifitdoesntfityoumustacquit

But she can't even swallow a small tablet 💊 😂
Then this must be false advertising.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
We have a Tattle baby courtesy of @Wophie - Thank you for your service, Wophie. ❤ And now, we might have a Tattle engagement 🙏❤
Tattle Baby Number 2 over here 🙋🏻‍♀️ due in April.

I must say, these threads are really getting me through and I look forward to the company they’ll give me during sleepless nights.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Doesn’t he have a real manager?
Yep but doesn’t he take a lot of the photos and maybe Ms Cot gets him gigs. Nothing to stop him paying 2 people for doing the same job I don’t suppose…the possibilities are endless 🤷‍♀️🤰

Tattle Baby Number 2 over here 🙋🏻‍♀️ due in April.

I must say, these threads are really getting me through and I look forward to the company they’ll give me during sleepless nights.
Congratulations on Tatiana or Tatinger…HOW lovely. I can start writing poems for babies now! 🧚🏽💕

Oh little one inside your mum
We just can’t wait for you to come…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This is a perfect example of the problem I had when I purchased the leather moto jacket. Click on the color ROSE, which is really beige/nude color because I see absolutely no pink in it at all. Look at the photos on the left side. It shows two completely different colors. Which is the real color? Also the HOT PINK version clearly shows a short slip lining which is not visible at all in the ROSE version. The HOT PINK version looks as if it is contructed using less yardage of material. Quality control at Karen Millen is $hit.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Yep but doesn’t he take a lot of the photos and maybe Ms Cot gets him gigs. Nothing to stop him paying 2 people for doing the same job I don’t suppose…the possibilities are endless 🤷‍♀️🤰
Isn't Cawiee's boyfriend Ali's manager? I can't image Lydia being happy that Cawiee pays 1 second attention to anyone else but her. On some vlogs Lydia kind of get jelous when Ken does a work for Ali. She wants Ken to work exclusively on her demands.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Isn't Cawiee's boyfriend Ali's manager? I can't image Lydia being happy that Cawiee pays 1 second attention to anyone else but her. On some vlogs Lydia kind of get jelous when Ken does a work for Ali. She wants Ken to work exclusively on her demands.
I didn’t realise that Mr Bun was Ali’s manager? It gets curiouser and curiouser…Ken will be on the payroll next…🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 19
305E2439-52F8-4130-B2C9-1A217161AEE6.png

‘You are beautiful and genuine’ are they for real?! She could be any more fake if she tried. I’ve never seen anything like it in my life.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Since both Carrie and Lydia both are professional drunks how come they can’t pronounce Sauvignon Blanc the correct way? It’s always a chavy Ibiza- savenjoun blonKKKKKKK…. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Finally watched her visit to the ballet......though it's so unbearable I've had to stop watching. She is gushing about the ballet "oh it was soooo beautiful, sooooo exquisite, it was the most amazing thing I have ever, ever watched"

You ain't watched anything love. You told her last week you'd never been to the theatre. You've done Pretty Woman and one ballet in a couple of weeks and now you're a ballet/theatre critic?! Just eff off with the bullshit. Some people go the ballet/theatre every week!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Buys LV trunk handbag for Pullman Day trip, but seems the hermes has taken its place. She couldn’t even find a way to style it from her extensive wardrobe.
I was thinking this as well!

500 sq foot is equivalent to twelve king size beds. That cellar was huge, had long corridors with many doors leading off. The cellar went under the street and was much much larger than 500 sq feet.
yes I think they missed a ZERO... it was big and a ton of rooms, the basement of the hotel. Probably more like 5000 sq ft or 500 sm. 200,000 bottles! Maybe the spirits room was 500sf? He was talking about the size of a storage room for spirits in a wine cellar so maybe that's a lot of space for the wine people to give up for spirits storage? I've been to a lot of wineries and have seen bigger to be honest... But actually, I don't care about this hotel. These people are not only paying Lydia to do the press but putting her up big time and giving her the platform to make the posts all about herself over and over and over. Bad enough before savoygate but even worse now! They are standing behind her and they get what they pay for. Honestly I've stayed in a Fairmont in San Fran and it was HORRIBLE, dated and I wished I stayed anywhere else. Based on this continued disgusting spon, I'm never ever ever staying in a Fairmont ever again! That guy Nick alone has made me SICK the way he fawns over the influencers and makes sure he is with them for every experience. NO THANKS!

It's reallll interesting how "fast" they restocked. I mean either the dresses take no time to make or these were all delayed and the launched the items pretending to be sold out. Either way... spare me.
Beotch. WTF is her problem and who was filming?
Cawwie.... So Lydia starts filming and making fun and then I guess they decide to have Cawwie film to capture the full facial expressions. These two literally mean girl everyone the entire time they are together ANYWHERE.

dammit my posts merged.... I hate when that happens!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was thinking this as well!

yes I think they missed a ZERO... it was big and a ton of rooms, the basement of the hotel. Probably more like 5000 sq ft or 500 sm. 200,000 bottles! Maybe the spirits room was 500sf? He was talking about the size of a storage room for spirits in a wine cellar so maybe that's a lot of space for the wine people to give up for spirits storage? I've been to a lot of wineries and have seen bigger to be honest... But actually, I don't care about this hotel. These people are not only paying Lydia to do the press but putting her up big time and giving her the platform to make the posts all about herself over and over and over. Bad enough before savoygate but even worse now! They are standing behind her and they get what they pay for. Honestly I've stayed in a Fairmont in San Fran and it was HORRIBLE, dated and I wished I stayed anywhere else. Based on this continued disgusting spon, I'm never ever ever staying in a Fairmont ever again! That guy Nick alone has made me SICK the way he fawns over the influencers and makes sure he is with them for every experience. NO THANKS!

It's reallll interesting how "fast" they restocked. I mean either the dresses take no time to make or these were all delayed and the launched the items pretending to be sold out. Either way... spare me.
Well when you out source to multiple factories, pretty easy to restock.
I guess Karen Millen is resting on the name because the materials are not worth the price tag they assign to it at all. This stuff, unfortunately, is probably made in the same factories as those very cheap $10 dresses from fast fashion brands (I am making a guess here. I don't know for sure). But Lydia, I'm sure, gives zero F's about the conditions those people suffer through to make Her Dress of Dreamssssssssssssssssss

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well when you out source to multiple factories, pretty easy to restock.
I guess Karen Millen is resting on the name because the materials are not worth the price tag they assign to it at all. This stuff, unfortunately, is probably made in the same factories as those very cheap $10 dresses from fast fashion brands (I am making a guess here. I don't know for sure). But Lydia, I'm sure, gives zero F's about the conditions those people suffer through to make Her Dress of Dreamssssssssssssssssss
I’m sure you’re right, as Boohoo bought Karen Millen not all that long ago - No doubt at all for most of us here that they’ve cost cut by changing factories to their boohoo ones while continuing to cash in on the old rep of the former business model.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I haven’t watched any of her Novembermas videos, just cannot stomach it and rely on our wonderful Tattlers to relay the nonsense!
I know, right?!?
No longer tolerable in the slightest!
You're not loosing anything dear @georgiecait let me assure you! ❤
We are better served here where people are actually wise, care about eachother, the world we live in and with an amazing sense of humour!

It is the 'nose in the air' posing that grinds my gears.
That too! Good grief she is just ridiculous!
Eyef***g the camera and trying to lewk cutesy and all.
Just stop it already!

(No matter what we say or think, she knows best lol)

Bad press is still press. Still attention. No argument there.
But don't forget: too much bad press, for a very long time, only has a bad outcome.

So as miss knows it all about facts would say: more is more. ;):sneaky:

I stopped about 6 months ago and feel all the better for it! I just come here to get the tea instead :love:
Dear @Bearsmum13 I'll make sure I learn from you! Urgently needing Lydiot detox!!!!
Anybody knows a recipe?!? A banana smoothie with antibodies droplets perhaps? 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.