Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh, I also often do an accent nail on my ring finger. My boyfriend did almost propose to me the other day, but I've done this since way before I ever thought I might get married eventually.
We have a Tattle baby courtesy of @Wophie - Thank you for your service, Wophie. ❤ And now, we might have a Tattle engagement 🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
My goodness Lydia has a guard dog in this person, the commenter is just pointing out that she went on and on at the beginning of the vlog talking about how happy she was about the cold weather RIGHT after she was publicly humiliated in the media for being out of touch about the heating crisis 😬

13CEC890-81B4-4142-8177-5D1E74D346E9.jpeg

FA3F5B26-7698-4144-B7EF-C6852B65D340.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
My goodness Lydia has a guard dog in this person, the commenter is just pointing out that she went on and on at the beginning of the vlog talking about how happy she was about the cold weather RIGHT after she was publicly humiliated in the media for being out of touch about the heating crisis 😬

View attachment 1806758

View attachment 1806761
Yep, this lady and the other one "who's name shall not be mentioned" gatekeep the comments section.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Argh she boils my piss!! She’s getting deliveries for new clothes every other day! The Ralph Lauren haul that she did are like the same dresses but in different colours she’s so out of touch with reality it sickens me someone asked her “do u shop in primark” and she’s like “No I don’t” I was thinking maybe she thinks she’s too prestige and snobby to shop there! Because she’s such a pretty princess and we’re all paupers!
She did buy stuff like leggings in the past from primark, probably sends her assistant now!

We have a Tattle baby courtesy of @Wophie - Thank you for your service, Wophie. ❤ And now, we might have a Tattle engagement 🙏❤
Let’s not forget we did have @Elle Belle ’s engagement, miss her very much!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She looks like a Governess

View attachment 1806758

View attachment 1806761
Well if she did or she didnt, she wasnt in the press about it! Morons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't like the boots, but I think she does look great with a normal outfit like these ones:

Captura de Pantalla 2022-12-14 a la(s) 08.31.42.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-12-14 a la(s) 08.32.25.png

Normal hair style, a nice bag and Im sure she had a nice warm coat. These outfits were from 2-3 weeks ago.

Why does she have to go outside looking like this is beyond my understanding:

Captura de Pantalla 2022-12-14 a la(s) 08.32.51.png

Sometimes I think she only shows nice clothes that has to be returned. And she is only allowed to keep the most horrible outfits that nobody elses want.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her wooooows and oh my goshes are just so false, she isn't in the least bit interested! The dress she wore with the scenery on it is horrific!

You can kind of tell the other boys with them have no time for her

Reactions: 35
I don't like the boots, but I think she does look great with a normal outfit like these ones:

View attachment 1806934 View attachment 1806935

Normal hair style, a nice bag and Im sure she had a nice warm coat. These outfits were from 2-3 weeks ago.

Why does she have to go outside looking like this is beyond my understanding:

View attachment 1806936

Sometimes I think she only shows nice clothes that has to be returned. And she is only allowed to keep the most horrible outfits that nobody elses want.
Nah, still awful 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Those Theory military boots DO NOT go with the headband and coat. :ROFLMAO:

Horse and cart :ROFLMAO: are you Steptoe and son?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Went to the Hamburg Christmas market but didn't film any of it 'we didn't want to look round the shops' no but your subscribers might want to see!

rubbing her hand on the back of Nicks back watch out Ali! :oops:

OMG is she trolling us? had Burger and chips again what a twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Her wooooows and oh my goshes are just so false, she isn't in the least bit interested! The dress she wore with the scenery on it is horrific!

You can kind of tell the other boys with them have no time for her
Reminds me of when Princess Anne came to my work. There weren't any oh my goshes, it were all expletives !! Brilliant 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I predict this comment won’t last long but it’s BRILLIANT 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
View attachment 1806922
The commenter is spot on! For those who didn’t watch the flog… this was really creepy how she talked to him and looked at him. Particularly the bit about working late and packing at midnight. I think this is the real Lydia… pure nasty.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
She and Ali are becoming the same person. They dress EXACTLY the same.
She tends to try to copy other successful influencers/models so I guess her husband was the obvious next choice to try on for size.

I predict this comment won’t last long but it’s BRILLIANT 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
View attachment 1806922
What is the context of this?
He does appear a lot happier out and about, that's for sure.
*Edit: nevermind, I saw someone posted the part this relates to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.