Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Big (#ad) Unboxing; The Breakdown

We start where we left off, with the creepy baby voice as Lidl schmoozes the dogs. Then it's outside to look at the morning frost on the new gate and the defender. Lydiot then uses her poshest voice to call her dogs 'truff snuffs in the graaaaassss'.

In the dressing room our Lids confesses she's had a 'boo boo' but 'in the positive sense', she's filmed too much! But don't panic, she gives us reassurance it will still be the quality content we are used to . . . She then talks about her team and what a great boss she is, skip, skip, skip.

Lidl is going to the ballet for the first time, with lots of other women she's never met, I can already hear the fake chortling!

After showing us the view, (of her neighbours back garden), Lydiot sits down to sell us some stuff. This year Lidl is only flogging us expensive tat that sets her 'heart on fire'. Today this is THE MOST beautiful british brand, well, since Thursday when she said this about two other brands.

The company is owned by two men who have help from their Mums to sell countryside living . . . . SOLD! 'You can bet your bottom dollar, if you find a country loving girl on Instagram, she will love Fairfax and Favor', and that's the best she can do to get her #ad payment.

We waste six minutes watching her advertise a hand bag. 'If someone's been a really, really good girl you can treat her to those', or if you are an adult, who doesnt rely on handouts and gifts, you can just buy it for yourself, like a normal person.

She then goes on to try and sell us some brown gloves, that people 'will gasp at', they are so beautiful. However, to the common eye, they just appear to be brown gloves. In case that's not enough, Lydiot goes on to show us the gloves in the other 'colourways', which just means colours.

The sales pitch goes on and on and gives us insights such as, if you wear a gilet inside out it gives it a different look. It may be tempting to skip all the garble but Lidl really does come out with some gems. Apparently, she is often asked if she wears tracksuits (by whom?) and informs us her leggings and cashmere jumpers are her equivalent. Then she adds a gilet 'for intrigue' INTRIGUE!!!!

Just when you think it might be over, Lids gets a scarf out of a box, puts it on and strokes it over her outfit, then adds a belt, then she puts on her 'elegant coat', and strokes the scarf some more. Lidl then loses the plot and talks about the scarf bringing nostalgia of British school boy uniforms. She faffs some more, prattling on, and adding the pieces she has already shown us.

Now shes got a waist coat, jeeeez, it's like watching QVC! The final 'piece' is a brown coat. Can we move on now, for goodness sake! Aaaand we have made it to the end of the 24 minute #ad.

Lydiot is ready to go to the ballet. In a dress that makes me think she may be under the impression she is starring in the ballet. She puts her American Express in her new #gifted wallet, throws on her grandads coat and she's off.

As predicted the giggling starts and we are at the ballet. Lyds walks in, past the normal people, dressed in smart/casual wear and looks like a right twit.

Back home Lydiot gives us some feedback on the ballet, she uses the same descriptive words as when she tried to flog us the brown gloves, earlier.

Whilst she's been out, the Butler has been fixing things, tidying up, and they've been gifted a huge coffee machine which is phenomenal, just like the ballet.

We then get to hear how Lydiot feels about Harry and Meghan. She tells us how she is 'bizarre' because she only 'thinks in facts'. She goes on to paint herself as an unopinionated, open minded, quiet person; this is called 'creating your own narrative'. She waffles a bit more, but after 46 minutes, the giggle is going through me, I can't bear to listen. She says she's going to bed.

The end
I looove your breakdown. Promise me/us you will do one each flog ;-)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm taking three weeks off for Christmas because I can. A handful of you povos are still clicking my affiliate links... that's why. I'm not going to thank any of you for putting me in this privileged position though.

I would like to see her work in Tesco with her mum tbh. She can work the whole week leading up to Xmas and be right back in there after just two days off. Oh and her mum can be her line manager.

That would be the piss of existence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Yes I also watched the programme about The Savoy and for Christmas dinner it is £275 a head. So Lydia wont be going as she cant afford that! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So they just blatantly copied the jimmy choo calendar. Did vic get one? Why Laura Blair she ain’t a country lass? Those boots are hideous, but then I don’t like heels Or zips on boots!
Lydiot isn't a country lass either aka cosplay cough Milton Keynes/Watford 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tamara is on a skiing trip with Jimmy Choo. I bet Lydiot is bummed not to have been invited since she is such an avid skier/snowboarder. <jk> Another Lydiot lie. Did Lydiot get any Advent Calendars this year? I bet she didn't get a Jimmy Choo calendar.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We’ll never see that Do Us A Favour gilet thing again, she doesn’t even wear her own tat twice. She must’ve forgotten about her “Rigsby meets The Honey Monster” effort. Such a designer! Have three weeks off and a big lie down.

C7DC1124-2F9E-45CF-8E37-A1349CE220F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
You can tell she has never sung that carol because she stops before the end and the last note is a long one.
Plus, she keeps checking the words to make sure she doesn't forget "Noel, Noel..." Difficult lyrics to a classic that even 5-year-olds know.

• Haha
  • Sad
Uhhh say whaaat ?
Screenshot_20221213-110544_Instagram.jpg

Such a weird partnership.
Guess who's designs are going to be stolen for KM's next Autumn / Winter collection ... ????

• Wow
  • Sick
I watched the programme about The Savoy. There was a lovely gentleman and his two daughters......regular visitors for Christmas. His wife/their Mum passed away a few years back so they come back to remember her and carry on the tradition. The Manager took them up and explained to the girls their Dad had booked them in to a Suite, as a surprise, similar to the one their Mum stayed in when she was ill. It was very touching, they got very emotional, the Manager was emotional and it made me think, this guy pays for this, with his own money, yet Lidl got gifted a free stay!?! It just isn't right. Seeing how hard all the back of house staff work there (especially over Christmas) has made me even more angry about Savoygate!!!!!!
This gent with his daughters made me a little teary 🥹 What a lovely Dad and grateful daughters

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if the cape is also Lydia's.
If it is ... RUN LAUREN, RUN !!!! RUN ALL THE WAY BACK TO MONACO.

Screenshot_20221213-111137_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221213-111145_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221213-111155_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ok Lydiot… let’s google it per your own demand to Ali since you’ve already installed these crabapple umbrella tv antenna trees n the patio that your beloved dogs spend unsupervised time on. Hmmmm maybe google things before installing them and exposing your pets?????(after you've admitted you've watched them eating them) Doesn’t look good from the go but I’m no expert. @Miscanthus what do you think? Maybe I'm a worrier but I would also be concerned if they could choke? I feel like we are right back to times where poisonous things for cats were still out for display for the lewk?!

View attachment 1803372View attachment 1803373
View attachment 1803374

I also can't even deal with the dogs jumping into her beds and stealing food. And is this normal to "store" done carrots in the dirt in the winter ? Honest question.

~dogs who shouldn't be jumping up into said raised coffin beds because of possible injury to their backs. :(
What a load of bollocks. Lydia cares about FACTS?!! Since when????!! She surely picked that up from her life coach Jackie. Lydia, the most opinionated person on the planet, who stressed into oblivion how everything is HER OPINION for a decade. She will say anything to fit her current narrative of convenience. So when the facts suit her, it's about facts. But when the facts don't work in her favor (like yelling at Nicky ON CAMERA), then it's all "be kind". Go make a Netflix documentary.

"I'm such a bizarre person." OH YOU SURE ARE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ode to a Gilet…

Oh look, dear; that gilet’s intriguing!’
Said nobody ever I fear
My bent ear has shrunk - it’s fatiguing
At the stupidest things it can hear
I just think in facts
As my brain cells collapse
And I waffle and splutter , it’s clear
I have nothing to say -
So bizarrely each day
I have gear but no single idea…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Uhhh say whaaat ?
View attachment 1803631

Such a weird partnership.
Guess who's designs are going to be stolen for KM's next Autumn / Winter collection ... ????
So - did Karen Millen instruct her to flog Fairfax & Favor under her KM contract? So she didn’t initiate the collaboration herself with F&F? And they didn’t ‘get sent to me by you, if that makes sense, because you knew how we were the perfect match... a British, heritage brand with a loyal, cult following blah blah blah...’ So, it’s all codswallop and KM set it up? So, her ‘team’ had nothing to do with it and the partnership is with KM and not her? Why is she even bothering to come back after Christmas?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So - did Karen Millen instruct her to flog Fairfax & Favor under her KM contract? So she didn’t initiate the collaboration herself with F&F? And they didn’t ‘get sent to me by you, if that makes sense, because you knew how we were the perfect match... a British, heritage brand with a loyal, cult following blah blah blah...’ So, it’s all codswallop and KM set it up? So, her ‘team’ had nothing to do with it and the partnership is with KM and not her? Why is she even bothering to come back after Christmas?
But she only “thinks in facts.”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone has probably already commented on this on a previous thread but the print on this dress is just so trashy. To me, it is a cheap tat high street brand's idea of "fancy".
This is a classic river island print! (Nothing against river island but that is literally their signature print)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Soooooo... as dancer myself who has danced in the Nutcracker and a patron of the Ballet this is just incredibly RUDE, SELFISH and downright strange and CRASS behavior. There is NO shame for anyone who hasn't been exposed to the arts growing up, I just call BS on this narrative and display for the ballet and musical theater in the past week. I've become accustomed to the CLOWN SHOW that is Lydiot Moron so I guess shame on me for being surprised.

1. She's NEVER been to the theater, a musical or the ballet....ok she never talked about it before but since Freddy talked about like what 2 weeks ago she HAS TO HAVE IT NOW. IN addition to the FREE Savoy Theater fiasco where she watched more of her own tik tock than the show... she's now got FREE tickets to the Ballet and is dressing and acting a FOOL. Why pay a tiny portion of her own "wealth" to go to any live theater when she can play a "poor me" narrative and get a gifted night with the unthanked Karon Melon TEAM (during another brand's haul video) to treat us all to her tit show from top to bottom? Not only is Lydia an embarrassment to herself, but we now have creepy new fan girl/love bomb/attention seeking holding the camera for Lydia LA whoever . Honestly, this LA person seems actually more horrific and attention seeking *cough hand holding and posting the pic* than Lydia TBH. And I'm sorry, they all looked dressed by Victoria's Secret ca. 1991 and HATING EVERY MINUTE OF IT but are paid like hookers of the SHAMEFULL Boo Hoo brand to post this dress-mess show.
  2. She keeps stating she's never seen the Nutcracker in her 34 years even thought it's VERY available for free on you tube, cable, everywhere from home and she's actually currently trying to pretend she's old money/royal. Lydia you need to take notes when you cosplay to get with the script. Are you homeless or are you royal? And she had not realized that her favorite classical FM songs are from the Nutcracker and plans to be obsessed with the SOUNDTRACK. um WHAT WHAT WHAT? Even a person in discovery MAY notice that a song is by a very famous composer and the NUTCRACKER is likely listed *and album cover shown when she's CONSTANTLY BRAGGING ABOUT CLASSICAL MUSIC on her kindly gifted sonos.
  3. She knows she is not allowed to film the ballet/dancers but decided to do so for her tik tock so she's doing everyone a favor to help the Royal Opera House and Nutcracker to get some press.. you know during the most likely SOLD OUT Christmastime. She says that more people will discover the Ballet/Nutcracker THANKS TO HER TIK TOCK. WHAT? And how SELFISH, CLUELESS, and entitled. I'm out.

View attachment 1803336
She’s the actual worst. “Doing them a favour”. Shut up you selfish pos. The ROH, of all places, doesn’t need your help to fill seats, believe me. She literally has no idea. She knew she wasn’t allowed to film but decided to spoil it for those around her, because she would have, by sneakily filming and waving her phone about. I want to smack her, I really do. It doesn’t matter how much you pay for a seat - a tenner at the cinema or £100 at the ballet, no one should have that experience ruined for them by twats like her. It distracts the performers and it pulls the audience out of the experience.

On an entirely differently note - love that you’ve danced in the Nutcracker!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.