Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura Blair made almost the whole video about being part of a KM event. She was 100% honest that she never been to the Royal Opera House before. I appreciate honesty rather than trying hard to portray this "Old money" person that Lydia is cosplaying so hard. Using the phone stick there was cringe, you can tell she stopped filming immediately and then only filmed a few seconds of the ending.

Around 8:20 there is the weirdest, most tense interaction between Laura and Lydia

View attachment 1802174

I relate more to small / more honest influencers now, that's it.
Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 01.58.48.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What do we think Lydia's next Cosplay costume will be? So far this year we have had;

- coastal grandmother
- equestrian
- gardener
- lady of the manor
I think we need a few BEFORE coastal granny - I don't know I am sure other tattlers would have better names but things like Tassle Tosser spring to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is awful.
I would be so angry if I sat behind them
1. To have the performance interrupted and disturbed by vapid Lydia filming throughout.
2. To be featured in the back of a FOR PROFIT filming session against my will during my leisure time - in which I had probably paid considerable money for tickets.
3. Having Laura’s bright lighting set up shoved in my face which would probably cause me to have a headache for some considerable hours afterward.

I am tempted to phone the venue and ask about their policy regarding recording performances and audience members making for profit videos featuring the public in the venue.

I would also submit a subject access request to the people who filmed me and ask for the video to be altered due to my right to be forgotten.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Too true. I have one and I'm nowhere near (in my approximation) her income bracket. If she had a Centurion (Black Card) then there'd be a reason to flex.
And WHY did she say her card wallet from Amazon was DOG CHEWED? Um what? How can a wallet be anywhere near dogs? And her comments about being responsible with her wallet.... talk about tone def. Like she just can't be bothered to keep track of her wallet or cards and keep them out of the dogs mouth... or in her handbag to pay for things.

P.S. Dammit I really like the boodles earrings in general even though they are very overpriced.

Reactions: 26
This is awful.
I would be so angry if I sat behind them
1. To have the performance interrupted and disturbed by vapid Lydia filming throughout.
2. To be featured in the back of a FOR PROFIT filming session against my will during my leisure time - in which I had probably paid considerable money for tickets.
3. Having Laura’s bright lighting set up shoved in my face which would probably cause me to have a headache for some considerable hours afterward.

I am tempted to phone the venue and ask about their policy regarding recording performances and audience members making for profit videos featuring the public in the venue.

I would also submit a subject access request to the people who filmed me and ask for the video to be altered due to my right to be forgotten.
Performances aren’t allowed to be filmed by the public. I used to work there. It’s the same in any theatre venue. We couldn’t catch everyone, but did tell off those we did and made them delete footage/photos (unless they were taken at curtain call - that’s fine), as well as explain how obviously disruptive it was to the performers and those around them. The ROH won’t be happy about it if they’ve seen any clips taken during the performance. You even get announcements in theatres telling the audience to make sure their phones are off and away. There’s no way she can plead ignorance.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Performances aren’t allowed to be filmed by the public. I used to work there. It’s the same in any theatre venue. We couldn’t catch everyone, but did tell off those we did and made them delete footage/photos (unless they were taken at curtain call - that’s fine), as well as explain how obviously disruptive it was to the performers and those around them. The ROH won’t be happy about it if they’ve seen any clips taken during the performance. You even get announcements in theatres telling the audience to make sure their phones are off and away. There’s no way she can plead ignorance.
Oh yes I know that you’re not allowed to film, but I think it needs flagging to them that - let’s face it - someone is not just filming this for their personal memories (still wrong) but she makes money from all of her videos. She is profiting from their performances.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Oh yes I know that you’re not allowed to film, but I think it needs flagging to them that - let’s face it - someone is not just filming this for their personal memories (still wrong) but she makes money from all of her videos. She is profiting from their performances.
That has to be a copyright infringement.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow views are down (until team bulk buys views to keep maDAMN in the dark and money for thier own heat coming in). And my gosh these are the most unfestive pics and titles (even still using festive in 2 titles) in any vlogmas on the planet. Honestly I think even Lydia wouldn't click on her own content at this point.

841274FE-E87F-41DB-AE5C-D771CD52B6B6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Soooooo... as dancer myself who has danced in the Nutcracker and a patron of the Ballet this is just incredibly RUDE, SELFISH and downright strange and CRASS behavior. There is NO shame for anyone who hasn't been exposed to the arts growing up, I just call BS on this narrative and display for the ballet and musical theater in the past week. I've become accustomed to the CLOWN SHOW that is Lydiot Moron so I guess shame on me for being surprised.

1. She's NEVER been to the theater, a musical or the ballet....ok she never talked about it before but since Freddy talked about like what 2 weeks ago she HAS TO HAVE IT NOW. IN addition to the FREE Savoy Theater fiasco where she watched more of her own tik tock than the show... she's now got FREE tickets to the Ballet and is dressing and acting a FOOL. Why pay a tiny portion of her own "wealth" to go to any live theater when she can play a "poor me" narrative and get a gifted night with the unthanked Karon Melon TEAM (during another brand's haul video) to treat us all to her tit show from top to bottom? Not only is Lydia an embarrassment to herself, but we now have creepy new fan girl/love bomb/attention seeking holding the camera for Lydia LA whoever . Honestly, this LA person seems actually more horrific and attention seeking *cough hand holding and posting the pic* than Lydia TBH. And I'm sorry, they all looked dressed by Victoria's Secret ca. 1991 and HATING EVERY MINUTE OF IT but are paid like hookers of the SHAMEFULL Boo Hoo brand to post this dress-mess show.
  2. She keeps stating she's never seen the Nutcracker in her 34 years even thought it's VERY available for free on you tube, cable, everywhere from home and she's actually currently trying to pretend she's old money/royal. Lydia you need to take notes when you cosplay to get with the script. Are you homeless or are you royal? And she had not realized that her favorite classical FM songs are from the Nutcracker and plans to be obsessed with the SOUNDTRACK. um WHAT WHAT WHAT? Even a person in discovery MAY notice that a song is by a very famous composer and the NUTCRACKER is likely listed *and album cover shown when she's CONSTANTLY BRAGGING ABOUT CLASSICAL MUSIC on her kindly gifted sonos.
  3. She knows she is not allowed to film the ballet/dancers but decided to do so for her tik tock so she's doing everyone a favor to help the Royal Opera House and Nutcracker to get some press.. you know during the most likely SOLD OUT Christmastime. She says that more people will discover the Ballet/Nutcracker THANKS TO HER TIK TOCK. WHAT? And how SELFISH, CLUELESS, and entitled. I'm out.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Ok Lydiot… let’s google it per your own demand to Ali since you’ve already installed these crabapple umbrella tv antenna trees n the patio that your beloved dogs spend unsupervised time on. Hmmmm maybe google things before installing them and exposing your pets?????(after you've admitted you've watched them eating them) Doesn’t look good from the go but I’m no expert. @Miscanthus what do you think? Maybe I'm a worrier but I would also be concerned if they could choke? I feel like we are right back to times where poisonous things for cats were still out for display for the lewk?!

75F6E730-B97F-4329-89EF-2B6F77E0D3C6.jpeg
943BCB49-DE17-415E-A28B-976F5E7C6C0D.jpeg

Ok Lydiot… let’s google it per your own demand to Ali since you’ve already installed these crabapple umbrella tv antenna trees n the patio that your beloved dogs spend unsupervised time on. Hmmmm maybe google things before installing them and exposing your pets?????(after you've admitted you've watched them eating them) Doesn’t look good from the go but I’m no expert. @Miscanthus what do you think? Maybe I'm a worrier but I would also be concerned if they could choke? I feel like we are right back to times where poisonous things for cats were still out for display for the lewk?!

75F6E730-B97F-4329-89EF-2B6F77E0D3C6.jpeg
943BCB49-DE17-415E-A28B-976F5E7C6C0D.jpeg

I also can't even deal with the dogs jumping into her beds and stealing food. And is this normal to "store" done carrots in the dirt in the winter ? Honest question.

~dogs who shouldn't be jumping up into said raised coffin beds because of possible injury to their backs. :(

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I so hope that someone writes an article about the Savoy Lady filming the Nutcracker on her phone, during the performance. #savoygate #nutcrackergate #lydiamillenidiot

She has 46 comments on her vlog and one of the comments was about not listening to what they say because they are just jealous. I am assuming that she has deleted some comments. I am shocked that she was a ballerina and didn't say anything to the other girls about filming. Also, do you think that LAWay Lauren was holding Lydiot's hand because someone told her to knock it off with the phone and she was upset? You know how Lydiot loves to turn on the tears when it benefits her. Lydiot and her gaggle of giddy women (gawd how I cannot stand to be around silly women) probably ruined the night for all the ballet goers around them. Well down ladies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Good morning and welcome to today 🎄

I thought you might like to hear that I have become an affiliate member of the Codswallop for Beginners course being held at our Town Hall. Surprisingly, and to my chagrin, the course is very undersubscribed. Apart from yours truly there is an inebriate fish monger’s wife called Phyllis and an ancient Pharisee called Inca Joe. What we lack in numbers we make up for in our enthusiasm for inventing utter rubbish and walloping it hard on the head with a pre-formed plastic cudgel. Wallop has now become my verb of choice. I wallop, he wallops, she wallops…you know the format for conjugation, you don’t need me to tell you. There was a very terse conversation with our lecturer last night on the possibility we should be more inclusive to other fish; but it was decided that Halibutswallop or Sturgeonswallop simply didn’t have the same ring to it. So this is me, bending from the hip and grovelling to the lens trying to Uriah Heep sell you The Codswallop for Beginners Course . It’s a unique and deeply humble way to shill isn’t it? You have to give me that.

Anyway, all are welcome and we do provide the Wallop cudgels to save you buying your own initially. We’d love you to join us…

THWACK! Just walloped another cod…Such FUN!

You do realise there are only eleven days before Christmas Eve don’t you?

Peace 🌟.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Fairfax and Favor have tumbled so far from where they began. A genuinely decent equestrian brand now just overpriced crap quality leather goods for influencers. They gift away SO much to skinny young women. I know of someone who supported them for years with purchases and free UG content and she had to fight to get given anything or invited to the PR events cos she doesn’t fit their aesthetic enough. The owner Marcus is a stuck up twit too. Perfect for Lidl 🙄
This 👌 I was a big fan of the brand about 6 years ago for being understated quality pieces but now paired with the garish colours and materials and how as you rightly put it every skinny chick with some followers get tons of items, I've sold all bar 2 items

Reactions: 20
The Big (#ad) Unboxing; The Breakdown

We start where we left off, with the creepy baby voice as Lidl schmoozes the dogs. Then it's outside to look at the morning frost on the new gate and the defender. Lydiot then uses her poshest voice to call her dogs 'truff snuffs in the graaaaassss'.

In the dressing room our Lids confesses she's had a 'boo boo' but 'in the positive sense', she's filmed too much! But don't panic, she gives us reassurance it will still be the quality content we are used to . . . She then talks about her team and what a great boss she is, skip, skip, skip.

Lidl is going to the ballet for the first time, with lots of other women she's never met, I can already hear the fake chortling!

After showing us the view, (of her neighbours back garden), Lydiot sits down to sell us some stuff. This year Lidl is only flogging us expensive tat that sets her 'heart on fire'. Today this is THE MOST beautiful british brand, well, since Thursday when she said this about two other brands.

The company is owned by two men who have help from their Mums to sell countryside living . . . . SOLD! 'You can bet your bottom dollar, if you find a country loving girl on Instagram, she will love Fairfax and Favor', and that's the best she can do to get her #ad payment.

We waste six minutes watching her advertise a hand bag. 'If someone's been a really, really good girl you can treat her to those', or if you are an adult, who doesnt rely on handouts and gifts, you can just buy it for yourself, like a normal person.

She then goes on to try and sell us some brown gloves, that people 'will gasp at', they are so beautiful. However, to the common eye, they just appear to be brown gloves. In case that's not enough, Lydiot goes on to show us the gloves in the other 'colourways', which just means colours.

The sales pitch goes on and on and gives us insights such as, if you wear a gilet inside out it gives it a different look. It may be tempting to skip all the garble but Lidl really does come out with some gems. Apparently, she is often asked if she wears tracksuits (by whom?) and informs us her leggings and cashmere jumpers are her equivalent. Then she adds a gilet 'for intrigue' INTRIGUE!!!!

Just when you think it might be over, Lids gets a scarf out of a box, puts it on and strokes it over her outfit, then adds a belt, then she puts on her 'elegant coat', and strokes the scarf some more. Lidl then loses the plot and talks about the scarf bringing nostalgia of British school boy uniforms. She faffs some more, prattling on, and adding the pieces she has already shown us.

Now shes got a waist coat, jeeeez, it's like watching QVC! The final 'piece' is a brown coat. Can we move on now, for goodness sake! Aaaand we have made it to the end of the 24 minute #ad.

Lydiot is ready to go to the ballet. In a dress that makes me think she may be under the impression she is starring in the ballet. She puts her American Express in her new #gifted wallet, throws on her grandads coat and she's off.

As predicted the giggling starts and we are at the ballet. Lyds walks in, past the normal people, dressed in smart/casual wear and looks like a right twit.

Back home Lydiot gives us some feedback on the ballet, she uses the same descriptive words as when she tried to flog us the brown gloves, earlier.

Whilst she's been out, the Butler has been fixing things, tidying up, and they've been gifted a huge coffee machine which is phenomenal, just like the ballet.

We then get to hear how Lydiot feels about Harry and Meghan. She tells us how she is 'bizarre' because she only 'thinks in facts'. She goes on to paint herself as an unopinionated, open minded, quiet person; this is called 'creating your own narrative'. She waffles a bit more, but after 46 minutes, the giggle is going through me, I can't bear to listen. She says she's going to bed.

The end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.