Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard on a quiz show that chav stands for 'Council housed and violent'.
It doesnt mean that at all, the word originates from the word Chavi which meant child. Nothing wrong with being from a council house.

Soooooo... as dancer myself who has danced in the Nutcracker and a patron of the Ballet this is just incredibly RUDE, SELFISH and downright strange and CRASS behavior. There is NO shame for anyone who hasn't been exposed to the arts growing up, I just call BS on this narrative and display for the ballet and musical theater in the past week. I've become accustomed to the CLOWN SHOW that is Lydiot Moron so I guess shame on me for being surprised.

1. She's NEVER been to the theater, a musical or the ballet....ok she never talked about it before but since Freddy talked about like what 2 weeks ago she HAS TO HAVE IT NOW. IN addition to the FREE Savoy Theater fiasco where she watched more of her own tik tock than the show... she's now got FREE tickets to the Ballet and is dressing and acting a FOOL. Why pay a tiny portion of her own "wealth" to go to any live theater when she can play a "poor me" narrative and get a gifted night with the unthanked Karon Melon TEAM (during another brand's haul video) to treat us all to her tit show from top to bottom? Not only is Lydia an embarrassment to herself, but we now have creepy new fan girl/love bomb/attention seeking holding the camera for Lydia LA whoever . Honestly, this LA person seems actually more horrific and attention seeking *cough hand holding and posting the pic* than Lydia TBH. And I'm sorry, they all looked dressed by Victoria's Secret ca. 1991 and HATING EVERY MINUTE OF IT but are paid like hookers of the SHAMEFULL Boo Hoo brand to post this dress-mess show.
  2. She keeps stating she's never seen the Nutcracker in her 34 years even thought it's VERY available for free on you tube, cable, everywhere from home and she's actually currently trying to pretend she's old money/royal. Lydia you need to take notes when you cosplay to get with the script. Are you homeless or are you royal? And she had not realized that her favorite classical FM songs are from the Nutcracker and plans to be obsessed with the SOUNDTRACK. um WHAT WHAT WHAT? Even a person in discovery MAY notice that a song is by a very famous composer and the NUTCRACKER is likely listed *and album cover shown when she's CONSTANTLY BRAGGING ABOUT CLASSICAL MUSIC on her kindly gifted sonos.
  3. She knows she is not allowed to film the ballet/dancers but decided to do so for her tik tock so she's doing everyone a favor to help the Royal Opera House and Nutcracker to get some press.. you know during the most likely SOLD OUT Christmastime. She says that more people will discover the Ballet/Nutcracker THANKS TO HER TIK TOCK. WHAT? And how SELFISH, CLUELESS, and entitled. I'm out.

View attachment 1803336
Oh @Julia123 you are so right! God this clip makes me want to scream!!!! She is getting beyond a joke now. She is so far up her own arse she thinks the nutcracker needs her publicity. She needs to be brought back down to earth, preferably with a bang!

The comments from the nutcracker TikTok 🤣
'How does one get zipped and whisked at the same time' Absolutely brilliant 😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Barely getting 10% subscriber views - that is embarrassing. Though only about 20% are real 😂

Wow views are down (until team bulk buys views to keep maDAMN in the dark and money for thier own heat coming in). And my gosh these are the most unfestive pics and titles (even still using festive in 2 titles) in any vlogmas on the planet. Honestly I think even Lydia wouldn't click on her own content at this point.

View attachment 1803298

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish it had been me sitting behind her at the ballet. I would told her to put her phone away. I bet she ruined the evening for the poor people sitting behind her. I bet she fidgets around constantly too to check she’s the centre of attention at all times.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The 'I only think in facts' comment is so big headed it is unreal. Imagine saying that out loud!
It is basically saying that she is always right, because her thoughts are not just opinions, they are facts! The most brilliant minds in our history wouldn't have uttered those words. She is a bleeping idiot and is getting worse and worse.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
So, as she chooses to close the office earlier does that mean she will be paying all these extra days off to her employees as a bonus, as opposed to withdrawing it from their annual paid days off? If I'm not mistaken your workplace has to tell you during the hiring process if there's a specific time during the year you have to take your days off or if the entire office is closed. She can't impose a three weeks break during December last minute and count the extra days as part of her employees annual paid days off surely?
Yes everyone would benefit from a little hibernation time over December Lydia, every office should close during this time, so revolutionary and thank you for this insanely relevant opinion of yours! Truly enlightening. Off to ask my boss why I don't have a three weeks paid break over Christmas, after I've had a month holiday over September... He'll be DELIGHTED, especially if I tell him "But it's Lydia who said it should be compulsory to have a three weeks break in December".

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s not wearing the stupid ring she was advertising not long ago anymore is she? The one that was game changing for her for monitoring her cycle or whatever 🙄

She is such a phoney. I honestly can’t believe people fall for her trash.

Reactions: 34
So, as she chooses to close the office earlier does that mean she will be paying all these extra days off to her employees as a bonus, as opposed to withdrawing it from their annual paid days off? If I'm not mistaken your workplace has to tell you during the hiring process if there's a specific time during the year you have to take your days off or if the entire office is closed. She can't impose a three weeks break during December last minute and count the extra days as part of her employees annual paid days off surely?
Yes everyone would benefit from a little hibernation time over December Lydia, every office should close during this time, so revolutionary and thank you for this insanely relevant opinion of yours! Truly enlightening. Off to ask my boss why I don't have a three weeks paid break over Christmas, after I've had a month holiday over September... He'll be DELIGHTED, especially if I tell him "But it's Lydia who said it should be compulsory to have a three weeks break in December".
Pretty sure her friends staff are freelancers/contractors so would be getting paid a day rate by Lidl.... i.e. not paid when not working. There aren't any employees numbered on Companies House. Means they don't get sick pay, pension benefits etc either

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The 'I only think in facts' comment is so big headed it is unreal. Imagine saying that out loud!
It is basically saying that she is always right, because her thoughts are not just opinions, they are facts! The most brilliant minds in our history wouldn't have uttered those words. She is a bleeping idiot and is getting worse and worse.
Yes and the "because I am so bizarre in the way that I think" ALWAYS. How to state your superiority to the world without stating it. She's a forward thinker, a misunderstood genius. She's like these people who say they are so crazy and then you ask 'oh why' and they give you the lamest reason ever like 'well, don' t tell anyone but... Once I peed in my pants from laughing too much' indeed so crazy Perpetua, so crazy.

Pretty sure her friends staff are freelancers/contractors so would be getting paid a day rate by Lidl.... i.e. not paid when not working. There aren't any employees numbered on Companies House. Means they don't get sick pay, pension benefits etc either
So it's really easy for her to give this grand speech about giving her "employees" three weeks off because it's horrible to make people work during the most precious time of the year.
And also, in France it is illegal to contract the same freelancers full time all year round, it is hidden employment. The freelancers must prove they've had time to work for other clients or sought other clients etc. Don't know if it's the same in the UK. I see so many kiddos nowadays falling for this tit because they think it is the ultimate freedom but really it is stupid, if your boss needs you 35-40h per week 12 month a year you should be hired as an employee. Dee and whoever else work with Lydia should know better as they're no kiddos anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It might be that no one has been brave enough to ask for time off during the year. If you don’t take your holidays by 31st December you lose the entitlement, so maybe they are having most of December off to get their holiday entitlement. I doubt there is any philanthropy towards ‘staff’ (she only has one employee so it’s hardly staff). She dresses everything up to make it look like one thing when in fact the truth is in an entirely different building.

• Heart
I might be that no one has been brave enough to ask for time off during the year. If you don’t take your holidays by 31st December you lose the entitlement, so maybe they are having most of December off to get their holiday entitlement. I doubt there is any philanthropy towards ‘staff’ (she only has one employee so it’s hardly staff). She dresses everything up to mak3 it look like one thing when in fact the truth is entirely in a different building.
Let's say they are employed and not freelancers, she says every employee should have time off over Christmas and at least two weeks in the summer. So her ''employees'' most probably already had a two weeks break over the summer. Let's say you get 30 days off in the UK (I believe it might be less than that but it works for the exemple), they'll still only have 15 days off left, not 20. So Lydia should still be paying them 5 extra days.

Reactions: 11
Yes and the "because I am so bizarre in the way that I think" ALWAYS. How to state your superiority to the world without stating it. She's a forward thinker, a misunderstood genius. She's like these people who say they are so crazy and then you ask 'oh why' and they give you the lamest reason ever like 'well, don' t tell anyone but... Once I peed in my pants from laughing too much' indeed so crazy Perpetua, so crazy.

So it's really easy for her to give this grand speech about giving her "employees" three weeks off because it's horrible to make people work during the most precious time of the year.
And also, in France it is illegal to contract the same freelancers full time all year round, it is hidden employment. The freelancers must prove they've had time to work for other clients or sought other clients etc. Don't know if it's the same in the UK. I see so many kiddos nowadays falling for this tit because they think it is the ultimate freedom but really it is stupid, if your boss needs you 35-40h per week 12 month a year you should be hired as an employee. Dee and whoever else work with Lydia should know better as they're no kiddos anymore.
Yes, I'm not a tax expert but we have IR35 rules regarding on and off payroll, however I believe (😂) that small businesses are exempt, and I think in this case Lydia's Ltd company would count as "small"? So tax liabilities fall on the contractor ie. Carrie

Also not sure which way works out better tax-wise for Carrie, as she herself is set up as a Ltd company, so might reduce her tax payments this way (paying corporation tax instead of income tax) but no benefits of employment such as sick pay etc etc

Any UK tax experts pls correct 😅😅

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
As a freelancer (in the US) what I heard when Lydia talked about the time off was that she couldn’t afford them/didn’t have enough for them to do, so was going to not use/pay them for three weeks, but she was still whining about the work she would have to do for herself since they were being blessed by her largesse with unpaid time off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

There are laws relating to the duration of temp work, not sure of the restrictions without looking it up. It sounds like Carrie et al are contract workers on a fixed term contract and holiday entitlement would be part of the terms set out, or more likely they’re self employed in which case they will have complete autonomy regarding unpaid days off.

Reactions: 5
Uhhh say whaaat ?
View attachment 1803631

Such a weird partnership.
Guess who's designs are going to be stolen for KM's next Autumn / Winter collection ... ????
Leads me to wonder if this F&F ad in the last flog was really a natural coming together from her followers contacting them ecccetra ecccccetra

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Leads me to wonder if this F&F ad in the last flog was really a natural coming together from her followers contacting them ecccetra ecccccetra
Course it wasn't - either it was thru KM or Carrie contacting them!

Vic is also in the Alps with Jimmy Choo!

Just saw LA Way has those tartan Manlolos - classic Lydia just has to copy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.