Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could NOT make her crassness up if you tried could you? I love the soundtrack to Sleeping Beauty don’t you? And Giselle. And Les Syllphides. You can’t beat a good ballet soundtrack. I mean those early composers - all clamouring to work for Disney weren’t they? 🤕
Lidl will always be that Ibiza chav! Crass really is a word that describes her to the T!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is she still friends with josie? Josie seems to be hanging with Victoria and suzie a lot more these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This just in from Victoria… you cannot tell me these former friends aren’t all trying to send a message!!
I love Audrey, she’s incredibly smart and hard working. I know Lydia and her were friends as they were both starting as influencers around the same time. But she must find her so pathetic now.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Aww, Lydia wants to be honest with us...

She made a little boo boo... no a positive boo boo 😐
She's struggled with filming vlogmas before... but struggle in the loosest sense of the word
She wants to give us quality content... but in the loosest possible sense (Lucky us 🥴)
She is sooo ✨bizarre✨ - she only thinks in facts not opinions... but also based her facts opinions on Harry and Meg from what she's seen

Which bit is the honest part Lidl??
Just watching it now - made a boo boo because we all caught her out on it that everything was filmed days ago! Oh and bless her she’s closing the office - we all know it’s because she has no content whatsoever and that she can’t cope after Savoygate

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Laura Blair has been daily shorts opening a Fairfax and Favour christmas advent calendar.
Screenshot_20221212_231304_com.google.android.youtube_edit_211801598931742.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just watching it now - made a boo boo because we all caught her out on it that everything was filmed days ago! Oh and bless her she’s closing the office - we all know it’s because she has no content whatsoever and that she can’t cope after Savoygate
Can we mention how tone deaf it is saying “I’m taking three weeks off for Christmas” when most people cannot even dream to so much time off? And mind you, she’s taking it to stay home with Ali and the animals, in their bleeping ugly-ass bunga. I wish I had that much time to fly home to see family, or wish they had enough to come visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So you get sent loads of F&F items to show including handbags, purses, etc etc and she puts the gillet on and then adds the bloody Birkin! You show the outfit with the bag you have been sent LIDIOT!! No wonder brands are dropping her!

So you get sent loads of F&F items to show including handbags, purses, etc etc and she puts the gillet on and then adds the bloody Birkin! You show the outfit with the bag you have been sent LIDIOT!! No wonder brands are dropping her!
And again she’s added a Burberry scarf with the F&F coat and doesn’t add their scarf with the coat / no brain!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
‘The Savoy at Christmas’. Most enlightening. Rather like one of those dodgy seaside hotels, with questionable decor and the faint smell of piss!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh vic got a present from Louis, a present from Christian and some whispering angel, I think lidl’s presents have all gone to the neighbors 😂.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I heard on a quiz show that chav stands for 'Council housed and violent'.
I’ve never heard that it stands for that, but I grew up in council housing for the first 11 years of my life, and we’re not all like that, most of us are actually decent, I swear 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve never heard that it stands for that, but I grew up in council housing for the first 11 years of my life, and we’re not all like that, most of us are actually decent, I swear 🙈
I spent the best years of my childhood in a very sweet council house in Devon. It was wonderful friends and fun every where.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Exactly hun, most are law abiding honest people who have grown up in council housing, my brother and I were brought up in a council house too when we were young ❤ absolutely nothing wrong with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The Queen 🙄🤣

couldn’t agree with this more. I also think this vlog was pushed out quickly as an up yours to Josie after her little gathering. So much for Lidl not showing her friendships on the internet anymore… this love fest felt very contrived 🤢
thats so true- her last vlog was ‘I’m not showing my friends online anymore’ then posts this vlog. Lydias followers must be getting confused and questioning her surely. Lydia just had so many lies lies lies when ever she talks. I don’t understand how her followers cannot see it.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.