Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes its I not E 😂

Hopefully this wasn't gifted as she's spelled the bloody designer's name wrong??!

View attachment 1802484
Its I not E lol!

How can these companies forge ahead without checking out who is representing their brand, its ridiculous .

In terms of the ballet outfits, it looked as if the Xmas fairies had arrived 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
At the very end of the latest nonsense flog she was talking about the music from the nutcracker and how until then she didn't realise how many of her favourite classical pieces are from the ballet. Just shows how she really has no clue about classical music that she's never looked up the titles of what she is listening to, it's all through an Instagram filter.
She is so cultured...
I still can't figure out who she thinks her audience is OR who she wants her audience to be.:unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
No affiliation.
She met Ali Gordon, an electrical engineer, and they were a couple for a while and living in a regular 2 down, 2 up in Milton Keynes.
NOT! He was an electrician apprentice. Basically, a wire puller.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She works so hard getting pissed while other people vlog her content.

Also notice that roar of fake laughter, she needs to be careful or she'll scare away Lauren before securing next year's booking. :ROFLMAO:
"I have the most lovely girls who work for me! They will hold the heavy camera for me [I CANNOT..CANNOT hold it after answering all the TikTok comments during the ballet. My phone, too, got so heavy half way through I remembered I had a wrist injury. I wanted to ask if they could turn down the Nutcracker Soundtrack but I had to co-exist with the reality of the musicians.

The girls who work for me [long dramatic pause, look up at ceiling] are like my family. So much so I am CONSIDERING having them over for Christmas Day. I know I told Ali I wanted to do Christmas alone but without the girls here, I may have to cook my own breakfast. Oh, what am I saying!? Ali will do all that for me. Lumi and I will eat in the bed, spill crumbs and coffee and he will clean it up.

I exist in this reality & I only deal in Facts. Jacqueline has me look at situations and say, "Ok what are the facts?" Well, for the Tik Tok video that the entire country "misunderstood": 1) I posted a TikTok video, 2) I stated my heating was broken (fact, along with toilets and other things I won't show on my channel anymore such as the games room & utility room] and Ali and I were going to the Savoy. 3) The entire country misunderstood me.

I have such wonderful girls around me... I just... I wish everyone had people they could pay to make them feel as great as I do."

• Haha
Reactions: 38
ITV tonight - The Savoy At Christmas.........thankfully seems to be filmed last Christmas (I think?) so Lidl shouldn't feature. Bet she's tuning in though.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is so cultured...
I still can't figure out who she thinks her audience is OR who she wants her audience to be.:unsure:
I find her vlogs so over the top they are almost satirical and like a comedy sketch. I don’t know anyone from real money that would take her seriously 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hopefully this wasn't gifted as she's spelled the bloody designer's name wrong??!

View attachment 1802484
This woman is an actual disgrace. I wanted to call her a bleeping Moron in DM’s but don’t want to be blocked so have asked EMILIA W why they work with a woman as unprofessional as this….. let’s see what they say!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They sent her that Fairfax and Favor bag and she can't wait to take it for her dog-walking purse or her horse-riding purse. So, sure. She'll use that purse doing things YOU DO NOT NEED A PURSE FOR. F&F get what they deserve with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
They sent her that Fairfax and Favor bag and she can't wait to take it for her dog-walking purse or her horse-riding purse. So, sure. She'll use that purse doing things YOU DO NOT NEED A PURSE FOR. F&F get what they deserve with this one.
It will be depoped or ripped to pieces by the dogs!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
How many times do you think she'll show this view in 2023 🙄View attachment 1801913
She’s probably contracted to post it x amount of times a month. That’s how she got it as a freebie. We all know she would post so much of it because it’s pretty same ugly.

How many times do you think she'll show this view in 2023 🙄View attachment 1801913
On another note if she really wanted a gate there it would have looked so much better without that anaemic looking arch thing above….

I guess someone (YOU, Lydia!!) thought the Fairfax & Favor PR gifts were personal gifts to Her Highness ... and was told off for not unboxing the PR in a timely manner ie. giving people enough time to purchase the products way AHEAD OF / BEFORE Christmas. 😂 😂 😂
I can just imagine Lyds sulking pulling her "gifts" out from under the Christmas tree and then having to unbox her haul for an AD. 😂
Idiot.
I will always think of Fairfax and favor as the brand that blatantly copied the Penelope Chilvers boots that Princess Catherine wears. Then again, I guess it’s a perfect fit for our highness Lidl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
And I continue to be livid about her recording during the ballet! I mean, the people around her paid real money for their tickets and she ruined it for them with her bright iPhone screen. Gross.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Gosh, the Fairfax and flavor of the month really has some very ugly grotesque articles. They don’t exist here in France, it is so true that French people are very low key.

Reactions: 19
I watched the programme about The Savoy. There was a lovely gentleman and his two daughters......regular visitors for Christmas. His wife/their Mum passed away a few years back so they come back to remember her and carry on the tradition. The Manager took them up and explained to the girls their Dad had booked them in to a Suite, as a surprise, similar to the one their Mum stayed in when she was ill. It was very touching, they got very emotional, the Manager was emotional and it made me think, this guy pays for this, with his own money, yet Lidl got gifted a free stay!?! It just isn't right. Seeing how hard all the back of house staff work there (especially over Christmas) has made me even more angry about Savoygate!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
And she calls it the SOUNDTRACK to The Nutcracker. She is truly a ballet connoisseur in the making🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
You could NOT make her crassness up if you tried could you? I love the soundtrack to Sleeping Beauty don’t you? And Giselle. And Les Syllphides. You can’t beat a good ballet soundtrack. I mean those early composers - all clamouring to work for Disney weren’t they? 🤕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She works so hard getting pissed while other people vlog her content.

Also notice that roar of fake laughter, she needs to be careful or she'll scare away Lauren before securing next year's booking. :ROFLMAO:
She has one of the worst laughs I've ever had the misfortune to hear 🙉🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.