Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished the latest vlog and I actually had to turn it off at the end. 5 mins of her sat on the sofa, looking at the camera while trying desperately to get the dogs to cuddle up to her while they just wanted to run around and play. It was so weird, I'm not even saying the dogs don't want to cuddle her ever (they probably don't) but they clearly weren't in the mood so why try and then include it in the vlog? It's like when people try and get their kids to perform and they just aren't having it. Cringe.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Lydia Millen #162

Merry Christmas one and all Cinderella’s at the Ball heralding her New Year’s fall...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Mange tout et bien venue a aujourd hui 🎄

Mon Dieu! Quel dommage!
Chef Piers D’Resistance has only gone and resigned! That’s the amazing food up the duff at the bungalow isn’t it? May as well say goodbye to Christmas dinner and just order a Dominoes and have done with it. Apparently, he’s been offered a job with the Olympic Equestrian Team as Chef d’Equipe😜. He's scarpered! The main news channels will pick this up any minute now so remember you heard it here first. His previous employer has refused to comment. She claims to be too busy foraging in tat shops near Towcester for a trunk for the O.W.C (Oiled Walnut Confessional) she’s just had installed in the attic bedroom (newly confiscated from her husband). It would seem by her manner of hauteur that the world continues to revolve entirely around her, her hair and her hare’s heir (to be found in temporary winter lodgings in the rat igloo). Apparently, she’s been advised by her medical team to have a long lie in this weekend. Hubby was last seen moving the spare wine fridge yet again...He’s tied it to the rod on his back so that it’s much easier to carry.

You do realise there are only 14 (fourteen) days to Christmas Eve don’t you?

Petit Pois! 🌟.
Bravo!! 👋👋👋 Oops' version of the utter madness that is Elsie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Quite surprised Josie wasn't at the KM event this year - she was at last years Christmas dinner.

Lydia please stop showing the garden - it looks so awful and actually really creepy now! None of it goes or works, also when you have people for dinner Smores is a snack not a proper dessert unless you did ice cream or other stuff with it! Ali went to Waitrose and could have bought any of their nice desserts!

That photo of their ex-friends will upset her!

Reactions: 32
They really look like a pack of WAGs at the opera. Definitely Housewives of New Jersey vibes too.
I didn’t recognise Laura Blair in that frightful frock, she can wear a bin bag and make it look good but yikes, it looks awful on her. Niiice sandals though.

Ps was Laura a ballerina?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Absolutely lol’ing at her simmering hatred for Ali in the latest flog. Because he bought too many crisps and rice? Cowbag

Also, hilarious how she’s pretending there was no discourse over ‘broken heating gate’, and the 20 kiss arses that loved her narcissistic intro to her flog making up for her rightly being called out on her ridiculous actions. Dick

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I didn’t recognise Laura Blair in that frightful frock, she can wear a bin bag and make it look good but yikes, it looks awful on her. Niiice sandals though.

Ps was Laura a ballerina?
Yes she was hun.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oiled Walnut Confessional (inspired by @Catlady1234 )

Oh walnut wood upon the wall
Oiled by a great professional
From grace we can no longer fall
When using this Confessional
To keep us on the primrose path
From sin we all will falter
We‘ll come and tell you what we’ve done
Prostrate there at your altar
Forgiveness we will seek and find
Within your walnut wood confined
Empathic penance doled with flair
From tweedy coats just hanging there
Well oiled are you each walnut length
As we confess - we need more strength...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh dear someone is desperate for attention today - she's posted that stupid pic again of her outside someone elses house in the back of not her RR, banging on about its raining - which it is not in the UK - today is freezing with frost and ice everywhere, the one day her garden might not look so bad, covered in frost!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
what is Lauren’s husbands name?
[/QUOTE]

Have no idea what Lauren’s husbands name is but I’m almost certain it wasn’t them who they had round.

The gifts that her guests brought, whilst perfectly acceptable, we’re not expensive or boujee enough to be from Lauren. The gift bag alone is from Tesco, as I’ve brought it myself 🙈 I also thought the note in the card was really odd, sounds like it was their first time visiting the bunga and more like something you would write to the host of a holiday home that you’d been staying in 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Lydia I think its time to go back to Asda or Aldi as we can see you cant afford to do a full shop at Waitrose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That group photo has me rolling. Laura Blair’s dress is an absolute disaster. Lydia looks out of place. The woman on the left seems so over it. Karen Millen can only afford to send five influencers to a ballet. It’s not a Viktor and Rolf full on party now. I’ve just gone down a rabbit hole on Laura and The LA Way. They hang out with some cool men’s fashion people. Ali could stand to take some lessons from them (even the one who had a hair transplant even though it appeared he had a full head of hair).

The LA Ways nose job is tragic. I feel bad for her as it looks like she may have been beautiful once. Does anyone have a before photo? I hope Lydia doesn’t go to her surgeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wasn’t it Costco where she bought giant bags of nuggets by the dozen and wine glasses .
Shhhh never look down on Costco. That place is a gold mine. Plus them samples can feed the cheapest influencers. Crap, now I know where Lydia will go for freebies when all brands cut ties.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone know if lydia has fallen out with victoria? Never see them together anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.