Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What really infuriates me now are these frigging polls in influenzas’ stories “are you staying in?/or are you still getting out of the house?:mad:”. How ignorant, insensitive and also judgemental towards those who still HAVE TO go to work/go out to take care of their relatives! One can count by just one hand the amount of jobs that allow the luxury of randomly staying at home whenever it feels like a good idea. And then this crazy follow up line “please, think of others and lock yourself in”. Wtf? What about doctors, nurses, police, emergency response services, firemen, bus drivers, military, cashiers in supermarkets, etc.? Are they less of the people or less of the conscious citizens because they CANNOT stay in as they have to SERVE all of us? Influenzas are next level of stupidity.
Trying to force engagement.

Reactions: 14
In just came here to see if anyone else noticed that she spelt it ‘priminister’.

Prime. Minister.

oh dear!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She can't even spell Prime Minister properly 🤦‍♀️View attachment 96382
Can't spell but she's has her 750 dollar necklace on. Day late and dollar short, Lydia. Claire did that necklace 2 years ago. Here's a fashion tip for you.....The necklace is very busy so wear with a solid color t shirt. Only Lydia could make a $750 necklace look cheap. Could those two be anymore vacuous?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Shes 'payed' someone to organise her makeup 🤦‍♀️ and she thinks shes great cause shes got 3 black bags of clothes for charity but about 5 rails for depop £££££. Also Georgie boy LOVES the camera keeps popping back in to get his 5 minutes of youtube fame. 😊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
WOW! Thousands have died globally and more will perish and she still has made this pandemic about her and how she is getting mean messages. Her telling others they can go out and take a walk when many cities have been locked down or warned to avoid this is highly irresponsible and misinformed.

And to make this about her woes and being bullied and being too much?!?! What is she ten years old!?!? witch, please!

She is an immature, self-serving narcissist. She has managed to make this global pandemic about poor her, her feelings and her lack of ability to handle such messages. If she had half a brain she would realize she is not resilient, not intelligent and a narcissist and should get some serious therapy if she wants to profit of being an influencer and being on social media.

If she does not like it, then turn off her messages. What a bleeping twit! But she won't turn them off because she wants the $$$. And her making herself a victim gains more attention and responses from her sycophants.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ugh, she's such a patronising c**t! The way she speaks to George/Dave. I'm sure he's so glad he's got a job as a 'videographer' with her - good skill to put on his CV - organising clothes for DEPOP! He's just her male maid! 😆

Reactions: 15
I thought this was her uploads comments section, I saw two negative comments but I’ve gone to screenshot and they’re gone 🤨

I turned it off, I have no interest in her tit today
No
I thought this was her uploads comments section, I saw two negative comments but I’ve gone to screenshot and they’re gone 🤨

I turned it off, I have no interest in her tit today
That was a comment on her Instagram hun

No
That was a comment on her Instagram hun
Screenshot_20200316_202245.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
WOW! Thousands have died globally and more will perish and she still has made this pandemic about her and how she is getting mean messages. Her telling others they can go out and take a walk when many cities have been locked down or warned to avoid this is highly irresponsible and misinformed.

And to make this about her woes and being bullied and being too much?!?! What is she ten years old!?!? witch, please!

She is an immature, self-serving narcissist. She has managed to make this global pandemic about poor her, her feelings and her lack of ability to handle such messages. If she had half a brain she would realize she is not resilient, not intelligent and a narcissist and should get some serious therapy if she wants to profit of being an influencer and being on social media.

If she does not like it, then turn off her messages. What a bleeping twit! But she won't turn them off because she wants the $$$. And her making herself a victim gains more attention and responses from her sycophants.
I don’t need to say anything. You’ve just said what we are all thinking....

Reactions: 10
I really cba with her at all, who wants to watch her while this is going on? I don’t want to hear about her being tired and needing her shots when there is NHS staff who haven’t had the holidays , the wages and the expensive luxuries that she’s had these past few years. Bore off once and for all

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I hope her cleaners and gardener decide to self isolate and she has to clean the bloody bungalow herself and Ali has to tidy the borders and cut the grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else notice in the mag that she changed out the Dior throw in her dressing room because she’s now a Chanel wh*re? 😂😂😂 you couldn’t write it! Absolutely no self awareness or shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope her cleaners and gardener decide to self isolate and she has to clean the bloody bungalow herself and Ali has to tidy the borders and cut the grass.
lol its already pretty filthy in there so I can't imagine what it will be like when they are left to their own devices. dirty dirty Lydl :poop::ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know whether she blocks people for no reason at all on IG? I cannot see to access her account and everyone else can? I didn’t even do anything wrong?!

Reactions: 2
Shared by the bleeping trollop who spends 90 quid (of someone else’s money) on a bleeping scrunchie.
Get to actual duck you little witch

1267DF35-78E6-454F-A997-46B5E183B000.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.