Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first sentence in the mag was a load of tit 'not many houses have their own instagram account' err yes they do there are loads of home accounts!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
google telegraph stella and the article is on the website they call Ali her partner' no hes her husband!
It’s behind a paywall .. from the little bit it would let me read she has not declared any of her ‘gifted’ items at all so basically just one big ad .. a clear one for the CMA to take action on as she had the opportunity to make it clear and didn’t.
The first sentence in the mag was a load of tit 'not many houses have their own instagram account' err yes they do there are loads of home accounts!
On Ali’s insta stories he is flicking through the Stella mag and refers to ‘her bedroom’ .. maybe we are more right that we know!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
It’s behind a paywall .. from the little bit it would let me read she has not declared any of her ‘gifted’ items at all so basically just one big ad .. a clear one for the CMA to take action on as she had the opportunity to make it clear and didn’t.

On Ali’s insta stories he is flicking through the Stella mag and refers to ‘her bedroom’ .. maybe we are more right that we know!
No she doesnt declare anything in the article just name checks some companies like Farrow & Ball and Sofa. com

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh god someone report her / everyone report her... or show me how to myself. I would love to see that smug look on her face removed.

Reactions: 12
Jesus! Who knew her dancing was this horrific. Even if she was trying to be funny, she's has no rhythm and clearly can't catch a beat. I doubt she slid on a pole previously because they have standards and one must at least move with the music. She looks so dumb, honestly

Reactions: 14
I immediately thought of Lydia Millen Stripper when I saw this skit on SNL about Farrow and Ball paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her feet are practically vertical how much she’s standing on her tip toes 🤣
Her hobbit feet 😂😂😂
I immediately thought of Lydia Millen Stripper when I saw this skit on SNL about Farrow and Ball paint.
Oh my god!!! I knew I heard of bleeping Farrow and Ball somewhere!!! 😂😂😂 When the hobbit first mentioned it, and continued to bleeping name drop the paint, I thought “where the duck have I heard of this paint before?!”
4CDA96B0-AFD5-4119-99EC-6DE51E3338BF.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She shouldn't be telling people to go for a walk and get some fresh air. Says this while showing herself walking down a country lane with NO-ONE else around.
Why do influencers feel the need to give advice 😡
Screenshot_20200316_132721.jpg
Screenshot_20200316_132732.jpg

She shouldn't be telling people to go for a walk and get some fresh air. Says this while showing herself walking down a country lane with NO-ONE else around.
You are no on the

You are no on the
You are not in one of the high risk groups, if you need too mention it just tell people to be safe as best they can 🙄 I am in a high risk group, I won't be listening to bloody influencers like you.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Why do influencers feel the need to give advice 😡View attachment 96308View attachment 96309

You are no on the

You are not in one of the high risk groups, if you need too mention it just tell people to be safe as best they can 🙄 I am in a high risk group, I won't be listening to bloody influencers like you.
Oh christ, just when I think people are too hard on her, she reminds me what a total bellend she really is.

Of course a pandemic has taken a priority in the public consciousness over a spurious hashtag peddled by hypocrites, to lecture others on how to behave.

The mental gymnastics it takes to make this about about HERSELF. I just can't...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
OH MY GOD, the latest insta stories!!!!!! Lydia, you have once again managed to make everything about YOU! This time, a world wide epidemic! Congratulations on making something that is affecting the world, into a pity party for you. Here's a novel idea, instead of jumping online and saying how you're sick of everyone sending you 'mean' messages and how you're now even sick of 'nice' messages to ignore the 'mean' messages, JUST SHUT THE F UP about topics you have NO authority on'!!! It's really not that difficult!!

But nope, Lydia loves to play the victim, so she'll continue to spout crap and then complain when people call her out on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
OH MY GOD, the latest insta stories!!!!!! Lydia, you have once again managed to make everything about YOU! This time, a world wide epidemic! Congratulations on making something that is affecting the world, into a pity party for you. Here's a novel idea, instead of jumping online and saying how you're sick of everyone sending you 'mean' messages and how you're now even sick of 'nice' messages to ignore the 'mean' messages, JUST SHUT THE F UP about topics you have NO authority on'!!! It's really not that difficult!!

But nope, Lydia loves to play the victim, so she'll continue to spout crap and then complain when people call her out on it.
Typical narc behavior.

Oh christ, just when I think people are too hard on her, she reminds me what a total bellend she really is.

Of course a pandemic has taken a priority in the public consciousness over a spurious hashtag peddled by hypocrites, to lecture others on how to behave.

The mental gymnastics it takes to make this about about HERSELF. I just can't...
She will never see how much of an idiot she really is, too vain, too arrogant, too selfish.

Reactions: 14
Haha all these influencers (especially the UK ones) are showing how thick and stupid they are. They cannot handle this crisis or deal with it sensitively. They are being caught out because the public mood has changed. We don’t want light and fluffy, we don’t want content for escapism, we don’t want your half informed advice on something you know nothing about. We don’t want ads and bullshit posts about working from home productively. Any influencers who has a grain of intelligence will stand down their ads and posting and recognise this is a serious time and stop talking tit and then getting offended when called out.
Honestly I am glad people are pissed off with Lydia, hello October and many others for acting like nothing is going on! Hopefully people start to see these sales women for what they are!! Nasty individuals especially when their sales business is threatened!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.