Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They better get ready for the backlash for continuing to post tit they are selling to get even worse and I am here for it! People that don't normally comment will because they will be frustrated with the current situation they are living in and with much more time on their hands. This whole Instagram as an escape spiel and spreading positivity with affiliate lynxs is not gonna cut it.

Reactions: 20
OH MY GOD, the latest insta stories!!!!!! Lydia, you have once again managed to make everything about YOU! This time, a world wide epidemic! Congratulations on making something that is affecting the world, into a pity party for you. Here's a novel idea, instead of jumping online and saying how you're sick of everyone sending you 'mean' messages and how you're now even sick of 'nice' messages to ignore the 'mean' messages, JUST SHUT THE F UP about topics you have NO authority on'!!! It's really not that difficult!!

But nope, Lydia loves to play the victim, so she'll continue to spout crap and then complain when people call her out on it.
They feel their end is coming. My instafeed is already very short, as influenzas have nothing to post. There is only that much of “unsold inventories” they have left in stock. They will run out of ideas on how to entertain their following while being stuck at home pretty soon. Nobody is following them to see basic everyday cooking and cleaning. Even their book recommendations options will dry out soon as well.
The consequences of this pandemic will be huge and lasting for everyone. And not only in terms of possible supply shortages for products, and a significant drop in demand for services (such as traveling, hospitality, catering), but also in terms of re-assessment of our individual approaches to consumption. The time people will spend home, being less ‘exposed’ to endless offerings of goods and services, and being unable to order online as online stores currently cut down on their operations as well, will make us re-think whether we do actually need all these products in our lives. Until now we were stuck in this vicious cycle of seeing-liking-wanting-buying being it a new favourite of influenzas, or a recommendation from someone of our social circle. And now, when it will be taken away from us for a while, just like it happens with all addicts when they cannot have their drug anymore, we will be able to clear our souls and set ourselves free of this addiction. And then, when pandemic is over, and it all comes back with influenzas and ads, it will not have the same effect as before, as we will now know the truth - there is only that much you actually need to live, and it’s not a new bag or sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They better get ready for the backlash for continuing to post tit they are selling to get even worse and I am here for it! People that don't normally comment will because they will be frustrated with the current situation they are living in and with much more time on their hands. This whole Instagram as an escape spiel and spreading positivity with affiliate lynxs is not gonna cut it.
I agree. People will voice their frustrations more and more.

The reality is, a large number industries are taking a hit right now. Lydia continuing on with shallow content at this time seems stupid. Maybe in a week? Maybe two? But just take SOME TIME to show that you are aware there are much more important things happening at this time than your affiliate link.

She has a home. She could do a whole thing about how she’s sterilizing her environment. She could post about how we could help those in our neighborhoods. Recipes on how to use staples from your pantry.

There are so many content ideas she could share instead...they just require a little more creativity for her than money grab after money grab.

Reactions: 10
I agree. People will voice their frustrations more and more.

The reality is, a large number industries are taking a hit right now. Lydia continuing on with shallow content at this time seems stupid. Maybe in a week? Maybe two? But just take SOME TIME to show that you are aware there are much more important things happening at this time than your affiliate link.

She has a home. She could do a whole thing about how she’s sterilizing her environment. She could post about how we could help those in our neighborhoods. Recipes on how to use staples from your pantry.

There are so many content ideas she could share instead...they just require a little more creativity for her than money grab after money grab.
Seriously, just think of all the tips she could give for cooking up some beige food! I'm sure tons of people could relate to that right now with their cupboards full of pasta.

People will only get nastier as their livelihoods are affected and they won't like looking at someone with a bunch of free tit continuing to flog unnecessary items while they are scraping by to pay their bills, sick, taking care of the ill and burying their family members. This only highlights how much influencers are out of touch with reality and need to get a real job and a conscience

Reactions: 23
This only highlights how much influencers are out of touch with reality and need to get a real job and a conscience
What really infuriates me now are these frigging polls in influenzas’ stories “are you staying in?/or are you still getting out of the house?:mad:”. How ignorant, insensitive and also judgemental towards those who still HAVE TO go to work/go out to take care of their relatives! One can count by just one hand the amount of jobs that allow the luxury of randomly staying at home whenever it feels like a good idea. And then this crazy follow up line “please, think of others and lock yourself in”. Wtf? What about doctors, nurses, police, emergency response services, firemen, bus drivers, military, cashiers in supermarkets, etc.? Are they less of the people or less of the conscious citizens because they CANNOT stay in as they have to SERVE all of us? Influenzas are next level of stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
People are not anxious and worried! They’re annoyed and baffled at your tit posts on the current climate. Unless that white jumpsuit has a hazmat mask go duck off into an oblivion

• Haha
While I agree with her that not matter what they (influencers) post these days, is going to be criticized in my opinion they should keep posting content and stay away from comment on the virus.

What bothers me about Lydia (as usual) is that she wants to pleased everyone. And at the same time wants the pitty from everyone. She doesn't have the personality to stand up by her decisions. And ignore comments regardless what she chose to post.

Lydia, keep posting as usual. Just don't tell people to ignore the order of staying home and go out for a walk. You are a snowflake. We know that. But she doesn't take a moment to think that not eveyone lives on the country then going out for a walk (as she adviced) is not a good idea.

Reactions: 8
So lydia has heard that the word that “coronavirus” and “covid-19” are getting uploads demonetised on youtube,
I wonder if Instagram are pushing down on it as well, I’ve noticed she’s coined “CV” and frow is keeping right away from the word as well.

maybe anyone talking about the virus is getting a shadow ban on their accounts?

shut 👏 the 👏 duck 👏 up
9A47C16E-8390-43E2-9033-F7280E135BC1.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I don't think they fully appreciate how much this is going to change people. No longer will they drop £50 here and there on mindless stuff anymore, following their endless affiliate links, they will hold on to their money, uncertain about what the future might bring. We might see some of these Influencers with huge mortgage payments beginning to struggle to maintain their lifestyles.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think they fully appreciate how much this is going to change people. No longer will they drop £50 here and there on mindless stuff anymore, following their endless affiliate links, they will hold on to their money, uncertain about what the future might bring. We might see some of these Influencers with huge mortgage payments beginning to struggle to maintain their lifestyles.
Yep, this whole influencer culture hasn't really seen a true recession has it? No way would it survive something like the 2008 crash! And something similar could be heading our way...

Her rant on stories about people sending her messages - you get what you deserve and you get what you give. She thinks she's inspiring and being helpful but really she's just a fluffy little moron who is out of touch with reality and living in a bubble, so if you have nothing useful to say then say nothing. Oh and she's threatening to turn off messages - go on then, no one cares!

What is with that hideous metal necklace? £600 for that - oh dear - that has not elevated your look at all Lydia! 😆

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
First of all, that face she's pulling for the Prime Ministers press conference, suggests she and her side kick are treating it like fun and games. Some of us do have to go to work. I work in a hotel so technically quite high risk and honestly I wish they'd just shut us down for a bit cos the stress. But she's in a very privileged position to have the disruption to her daily life be minimal. I appreciate the people staying in their lane with this. Alex Steinherr said yesterday she's not a medical expert, it's not her place so she's not going to give advice or comment, then you've got Estee Lalonde using hand washing reminders to sell her crappy jewellery. It's amazing to me how Lydia manages to make everything about her. A global pandemic and she's manipulated it back to woe is her. Amazing

• Angry
Reactions: 19
A4A3AF1F-13FA-4129-A63A-20DB56C7C077.jpeg

Two words and then I’m signing out because I cannot with this parasite anymore....

STUPID COW

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.