Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, she's such a patronising c**t! The way she speaks to George/Dave. I'm sure he's so glad he's got a job as a 'videographer' with her - good skill to put on his CV - organising clothes for DEPOP! He's just her male maid! 😆
He also cleans sheds. He is multi talented.

I hope her cleaners and gardener decide to self isolate and she has to clean the bloody bungalow herself and Ali has to tidy the borders and cut the grass.
Ali had his grandfather planting flowers last year. These two cannot do anything for themselves.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know whether she blocks people for no reason at all on IG? I cannot see to access her account and everyone else can? I didn’t even do anything wrong?!
I've heard that many people get blocked for liking a comment that she doesn't like

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That would be utterly unprofessional and childish?
You mean that would be exactly Lydia Millen.

I don’t know where to start. The fact that she is a dumb ass and can’t spell prime minister, the fact that she is making this tragedy about herself, the fact that she is a bleep.. When will she realise that tit is going down world wide and that people should keep their finances because difficult and unkown times are ahead of us?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg, are you for real?

That would be utterly unprofessional and childish?
For sure! It seems every week someone comes in here asking why she blocked them, then they realize that it's from liking a comment. She is obsessed with blocking all "negativity" and if you like what she considers negative, which typically is just a simple question or comment from a follower, then you are blocked 🤷‍♀️ Welcome!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
God help anyone who looks takes on Lydia's explanation of a quarantine.

Reactions: 11
For sure! It seems every week someone comes in here asking why she blocked them, then they realize that it's from liking a comment. She is obsessed with blocking all "negativity" and if you like what she considers negative, which typically is just a simple question or comment from a follower, then you are blocked 🤷‍♀️ Welcome!
Such a pity, I used to like her and follow her vigorously, but now I’m actually thinking of unfollowing her altogether... this is not how I wish to be treated! And instead of initiating an honest conversation, she just blocks everyone that doesn’t say what she wants to hear. Can’t even remember if I actually liked a certain comment or not... is there any way to see where you’ve commented in the past?

Reactions: 14
LYDIA? ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS. I AM FEELING GENEROUS TODAY SO HERE YOU GO. PLEASE GO AHEAD AND COPY/PASTE IT DARLING. I KNOW YOU NEED SOME HELP.

"Please take care of yourselves and offer to help or get help to any elderly family or friends in your area. I am in no way an expert on any of this either. Just please pay attention to your local governments and follow their lead.

I hope to offer a bit of distraction via my channel. Thank you for allowing me to offer you something else to distract you from any isolation or stress you might be under today."

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Such a pity, I used to like her and follow her vigorously, but now I’m actually thinking of unfollowing her altogether... this is not how I wish to be treated! And instead of initiating an honest conversation, she just blocks everyone that doesn’t say what she wants to hear. Can’t even remember if I actually liked a certain comment or not... is there any way to see where you’ve commented in the past?
I haven't followed her in a couple years and only follow her on this thread. You can find out all you need to know on here and pop over to her IG or YT if there is something interesting, which there usually isn't unless she creates some drama

No you can't see what you have commented in the past. If you want to continue following her you can just create another instagram account and follow her with that though and not like anything with it so you don't get blocked again 🕵️‍♀️

She did you a favor don’t worry 👌🏻 Same happened to me and my eyes were open 👁👃🏻👁

Honestly, why would you continue to follow her when she's blocked you? It's a pretty clear message from her, so why reward her with continuing to follow/subscribe?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Honestly, why would you continue to follow her when she's blocked you? It's a pretty clear message from her, so why reward her with continuing to follow/subscribe?
In Romania we say something that translates to “she pissed on you”. So yea, just move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First of all, that face she's pulling for the Prime Ministers press conference, suggests she and her side kick are treating it like fun and games. Some of us do have to go to work. I work in a hotel so technically quite high risk and honestly I wish they'd just shut us down for a bit cos the stress. But she's in a very privileged position to have the disruption to her daily life be minimal. I appreciate the people staying in their lane with this. Alex Steinherr said yesterday she's not a medical expert, it's not her place so she's not going to give advice or comment, then you've got Estee Lalonde using hand washing reminders to sell her crappy jewellery. It's amazing to me how Lydia manages to make everything about her. A global pandemic and she's manipulated it back to woe is her. Amazing
I hate saying this because I hate to think anyone is this insensitive...

...but I really don’t think Lydia or Victoria/ITF give a duck. The only thing that’s sad to them is their endless parade of free gifts and trips being put on hiatus. Never mind that people are dying. Never mind that many are seriously going to financially struggle through this.

To these self-absorbed vipers, it’s all just an inconvenience to their regularly scheduled selfish ways. These trying times really are showing who’s genuine and who’s a complete a-hole and Lydia is a complete a-hole.

Reactions: 33
So she actually paid for some to organise her dressing room 🤔 it isn't rocket science to put things in colour order and product categories. Plus I think that Celia woman wasn't too impressed with Lydiot, the expressions on her face looked like she was thinking 'wow this twit loves herself' 😂
Oh and Lydiot has to point out all the highend this and that she owns, she really is just a sad individual with no substance, her life revolves around just having things 😏

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This. witch. People are sending you mean messages because you gave advice you're not qualified to give when you didn't even finish high school science? sit your ass down. Here in france for the next 2 weeks we can only leave our houses for work, basic necessities and a small bit of exercise but only if we're alone. Someone slap her. I'm usually pro influencer, but I like Tamara, Sophie etc.. (can't stand Vic anymore), the ones that seem somewhat connected to reality outside of their bubble of luxury. Side note: I can't put my finger on it, but she comes off as very fake when she tries to please everyone would irritate me less if she stuck by some of the things she does like; the reselling of luxury goods -> other people might say they're investment oriented and like to buy pieces that have a high resale value if they get bored of it... I don't know just a thought. Home with a nasty sore throat/cough and can't even get info about getting tested the phone lines are too busy.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Lydia is so exasperating I cannot bring myself to look at her social media but wanted to say I am thinking of you all! I hope Tattle provides a good distraction while we're self-isolating and doing our best to #flattenthecurve etc. 🌷
I especially want to say a big thank you to anyone who works in healthcare or other essential services like supermarkets etc. You're all stars.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Lydia is so exasperating I cannot bring myself to look at her social media but wanted to say I am thinking of you all! I hope Tattle provides a good distraction while we're self-isolating and doing our best to #flattenthecurve etc. 🌷
I especially want to say a big thank you to anyone who works in healthcare or other essential services like supermarkets etc. You're all stars.
second that. Also hot tip try and stock up on the essentials if you haven't already. People are emptying out supermarkets here.

Lydia Millen #17: Prepping for self-isolation in the bungalow since new years eve?

• Wow
Tattle truly helps. More than you know. I live in Seattle so the hourly news is horrifying. The last 4 days, I have actually made myself read Tattle first in the morning before watching the news finding out how many more have sadly perished. Thank you, ladies, for your always brilliant, witty and hilarious comments. Please stay safe and I wish you and your loved ones well.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.