Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Punch bags????? Isn't it punching bags? Or is the punch bag the new hand bag from Bottega Venenta? Look everyone....Lydia Millen Stripper has a new punch bag. It a real game changer. Next week I am having a professional come into the bungalow to arrange my punch bags by color. Light nude, medium nude, dark nude, pale nude, fake tan nude (it's a streaky nude), nudey nude, new nude, old nude, influencer nude (changes colors so it is always on trend), country nude, hamlet nude, and finally city nude accented with pigeon droppings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lydia is so exasperating I cannot bring myself to look at her social media but wanted to say I am thinking of you all! I hope Tattle provides a good distraction while we're self-isolating and doing our best to #flattenthecurve etc. 🌷
I especially want to say a big thank you to anyone who works in healthcare or other essential services like supermarkets etc. You're all stars.
Thank you very much- your kind words are a big part of what keeps us going. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New thread suggestions:

The one with the isolated idiot;
Cancelled tripping & attic stripping.

MeMe Millen the moaner of Corona.

People are dying but keep on buying!

duck the pandemic, it's all about me!
Swipe up to buy, this bungalow's not free!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Does anyone know whether she blocks people for no reason at all on IG? I cannot see to access her account and everyone else can? I didn’t even do anything wrong?!
Yes she blocked me last week, I never comment or like her stuff

I've heard that many people get blocked for liking a comment that she doesn't like
Probably why I got blocked

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Honestly, why would you continue to follow her when she's blocked you? It's a pretty clear message from her, so why reward her with continuing to follow/subscribe?
I am surely NOT following her anymore or anything now she’s blocked me, it’s just plain rude and ungrateful. She would be nothing without her subscribers🤨🙄 can’t get over the fact that she’d actually do that and play the victim and bubbly sweet girl after all that. I think that Victoria of In The Frow is a little more mature for that matter...

Reactions: 7
Jesus - she's found a dress version of the Robin Hood jacket!

Again we should feel sorry for her cos she's had to cancel all her jobs - and did you know she is weeks away from launching her own 'brand'!!!!

And, poor Lydia took on two new members of staff (they will become cleaners/maids)

She's trying to be inspiring and motivating tell us to all get dressed for the day wearing pieces that inspire us, motivate us and be more productive.

So, how is it that she always manages to come across like a total c**t.

Not relatable.

More respect for Claire Chanelle's comments that she's eaten all the crisps and snacks in her house already 😆

Everyone else is talking about helping people, being comfortable at home, cooking, looking after family, doing stuff in the house, and she's dressed for a day of 'work' in the bungalow in that dress and boots and a Chanel bag, and she wonders why she attracts hate!!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I‘m for this one:
duck the pandemic, it's all about me!
Swipe up to buy, this bungalow's not free!

It truly baffles me how can there be such selfish and ignorant people! What is weong with her???? What is wrong with majority of all these influencers??

Here in Germany people are emptying shelves in panic, people gatherings are off limits and establishments are getting closed as of yesterday.
I admire all the health workers, workers in supermarkets and all other who continue to serve society instead of being at home with their families! Take care of yourself guys, and let's not lose the wit and humor in these times. This site makes me laugh in the waterfall of bad news and fear an panic all around. Stay safe all❤

Reactions: 19
Jesus - she's found a dress version of the Robin Hood jacket!

Again we should feel sorry for her cos she's had to cancel all her jobs - and did you know she is weeks away from launching her own 'brand'!!!!

And, poor Lydia took on two new members of staff (they will become cleaners/maids)

She's trying to be inspiring and motivating tell us to all get dressed for the day wearing pieces that inspire us, motivate us and be more productive.

So, how is it that she always manages to come across like a total c**t.

Not relatable.

More respect for Claire Chanelle's comments that she's eaten all the crisps and snacks in her house already 😆

Everyone else is talking about helping people, being comfortable at home, cooking, looking after family, doing stuff in the house, and she's dressed for a day of 'work' in the bungalow in that dress and boots and a Chanel bag, and she wonders why she attracts hate!!!!
(Edited by @Lola Faith's PA to include screenshots of said hideous, undeclared AD-affiliate lynx outfit. Only added the declaration to a later story)
Screenshot_20200317-094346_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200317-094402_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200317-094251_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If she keeps blocking people like that, soon there will be only bots left. Bye bye engagement!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
PS-one of you referred to her tacky dressing room stools as high chairs & now I think that everytime I see one of them in the background😂 Millen is the biggest toddler going after all. & then you've got Ali in his harness, what a pair of idiots.
Screenshot_20200317-095258_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Anyone else switch off at 'I've sent off my design for my Spring wreath'?🙄
I can't even switch her on, let alone switch her off. She has become the biggest vacuous waste of space. I just come here to read now as you guys are the best ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think they fully appreciate how much this is going to change people. No longer will they drop £50 here and there on mindless stuff anymore, following their endless affiliate links, they will hold on to their money, uncertain about what the future might bring. We might see some of these Influencers with huge mortgage payments beginning to struggle to maintain their lifestyles.
Finally a way to stop us mindlessly consuming and it only took a pandemic. I swear, as a species we are so obtuse!

Reactions: 14
I can't even switch her on, let alone switch her off. She has become the biggest vacuous waste of space. I just come here to read now as you guys are the best ❤
Same here, I haven't watched her vlogs for a while now. The woman's nauseating🤮

Reactions: 6

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.