Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm starting to think that maybe Lydia has an illness...maybe even undiagnosed... Maybe she's got extreme anxiety disorder... maybe she doesn't actually want to leave the house... or maybe she just has the laziness illness? It's weird that someone like her isn't invited to these shows unless brands are desperate or she needs to fill in for someone else who can't do the event.
Goes to show Lydia is most likely really buying followers because brands aren't supporting her really... No one cares to invite her.
Brands aren't stupid... I'm sure marketing teams for these luxury brands know Lydia doesn't scream luxury.

Reactions: 10
😂😂😂

I’m still here, but I can’t bare to look at her face these days let alone sit through 45 minutes of her self indulgent tosh. I commend those who can. She’s insufferable.
I'm still here, waiting for the fall. I don't watch her videos these days if I can help it. Reading here and the brave souls that do watch gives me all the information I need. It's a win win for me, I stay up to date and I don't have to watch her or put up with her insufferable self!

Oh no its become an epedemic 😱
Black jumper/medallionitis 😏View attachment 86767View attachment 86768
Is Ali ill? he looks really unwell here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Something is definitely not right with Ali... for someone as vain as he is...
He isn't the type who would be happy to look like he's sick...
A colleague from work started to look a little worn out like Ali is looking and turns out its marital problems, within 6 months of his deterioration, he told everyone his wife filed for divorce. He ended up quitting his job and we all pieced it together... It's not that we were nosey, it's just hard to not notice the changes in someone, especially if you see them everyday- in Ali's case, he posts on his social media all the time.
The more money and the more stuff Lydia and Ali have, the more unhappy they seem to be.
With all their money and time now (they don't really do anything because they are never invited to events), this should be the time Ali is at his peak- he has all the time to work out, all the money to eat healthily but no... he's looking worse and worse...
I think there's definitely something going on between Lydia and Ali.

Reactions: 25
I'm starting to think that maybe Lydia has an illness...maybe even undiagnosed... Maybe she's got extreme anxiety disorder... maybe she doesn't actually want to leave the house... or maybe she just has the laziness illness? It's weird that someone like her isn't invited to these shows unless brands are desperate or she needs to fill in for someone else who can't do the event.
Goes to show Lydia is most likely really buying followers because brands aren't supporting her really... No one cares to invite her.
Brands aren't stupid... I'm sure marketing teams for these luxury brands know Lydia doesn't scream luxury.
I had the same reaction few pages ago. But seriously. I mean she does have more views than some, good audience that blindly follows her and she is kind a sticky and dying for these lux brands. I am surprised she is not invited. At all.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she has anxienty. I think the reason she doesn't leave much her house is cause:
- She doesn't have many friends.
- She doesn't get invitations because there are many other influencers that have proved make the job better and quicker.
- She is too scared to go somewhere unless she can has a plus one. She needs to have Carrie or Ali on a trip with her. And I think that's just because she is spoiled and wants someone who does things for her 24/7.

I think she does leaves the house as a normal person does. She always leaves the house to do her nails. She goes to visit family on weekends. And also goes out with Ali to dinner at the pub.

She is just too high maintainance, drama queen and controller. I know people like that. When they travel they are more concern about what about her hair, what about her nails? do they sell red bulls there? what about this... what about that...

There is other people that is really easy going. And does a million of things without making dramas. Have you seen Caro Daru's instagram? they girls does a lot of things per day. Awalys on the go. Cero dramas. If she miss a flight conection she just post "I didn't make it"... and the next InstaStorie is "Finally Im here, yey!". Moved on!.

I had the same reaction few pages ago. But seriously. I mean she does have more views than some, good audience that blindly follows her and she is kind a sticky and dying for these lux brands. I am surprised she is not invited. At all.
Do you mean Fashion Week? Correct me if Im wrong but if she is invited to one show at NYV doesn't she need to pay for her flight ticket, hotel and stay during those days?

I don't know how Fashion Weeks work but I think someone like Tamara have mastered the art of doing Fashion Week. They get into a lot of PR lists. They are available to do 3-5 shows per day. They have contact on luxury hotels that sponsor their stay. Even luxury cars that take them everywhere. Maybe nobody pays for their flight tickets but is an investment for them. I think Fashion Weeks are a lot of work and not many people is willing to do. I think is the kind of event you have to do it right otherwise is quite expensive.

Lydia gets a lot of invitations. Normal to someone that work without an agency.

See Victoria. She used to have a LOT of invitations but that was when she worked with Gleam. This year she hasn't got any invitation. I think the latest invitations she has got to Fashion Weeks are from the Gleam PR list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lydia millen is such a lying hypocrite BUYING 1K fake followers on Instagram DAILY yesterday she was on 842k now she has 843k and she has the nerve to witch about fake followers. Everyone call her out on twitter and insta for buying FAKE followers!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I agree that something is generally off with her. In the last vlog, she goes back and forth between manic highs and depressive lows in a matter of days. It's really abnormal behavior. If that's what she's choosing to broadcast to the world, I can only begin to imagine what goes on off camera.

She's also probably a product of her own empty schedule. The less you have to do, the more difficult simple tasks become. As the saying goes - if you want something done, give it to a busy person.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She seems very off in this video, a bit depressed? She is also quite incoherent tbh, keeps repeating herself, the laugh is fake.
1582302094201.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I agree with your posts above and also, I've realised that unlike other Youtubers who interact with so many other people because they actually live a life outside of their home... Lydia doesn't have any one else to talk to that much and that must drive any person insane after a while. All she has is the camera. No one responds to her or anything. It's very much a one way thing and it's not normal. I guess, some could say, 'Well there are people commenting on her posts and she reads on Tattle life' Lol! But in a way I think that's not healthy... to be like a hermit... spending time alone most of the time.
I also think she should just cut her hair short again. She's too old looking for her age to pull off long hair so if she's trying to grow it, maybe she should just stop.
Plus, her eyebrows... what is going on with her brows?? They are so dark and so harsh. Nothing is delicate about this woman at all. Everything looks to harsh on her. So sad that she messed with her face. Probably because of boredom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don't think she's particularly ill. I think she's bored. The only thing that interests her is herself and any extension of herself (HER wedding, HER house, HER car, HER cat, HER garden). She has zero interest in the world at large, or its inhabitants. She doesn't want to attend events or trips without a plus one because then she'd be forced to interact with strangers that aren't guaranteed to kiss her ass. So she only goes if she can bring Carrie (a total muppet that makes Lydia even more needy and co-dependent), or Ali, whom everyone prefers to her anyways.

She KNOWS she rubs people the wrong way, but she can't be arsed to change anything. She KNOWS everyone prefers Ali, but she still can't try to better herself.

She cares about being rich and being thin. That's it. I don't think she even cares about her house specifically, only that its perceived grandness makes her look rich. She loves Lumi because Lumi is an exotic breed. If she'd have adopted a normal no breed cat, then I'd have a different opinion of her, but she only wants things that seem exotic or luxe because of how they circle back to making her look better than everyone else.

She loathes her mother because her mother is normal and not luxe. She prefers her step-mum because she is exotic and beautiful. She prefers her dad because he came from wealth. She latched onto Ali because he came from a solid background and his connections are what has helped her. She admits she moved in with him in the early days, and was agog at his parent's house. She just used him and still has a use for him since he's so damn nice that everyone loves having him around. Again making Lydia feel her worth is higher due to that.

So she spends her days on the internet seeing all the beautiful people and what they have, and tries to mimic everything in the hope that she too is perceived as rich/beautiful/thin as them. It's an empty existence and I think that's what we are seeing. If she was getting her self worth from being truly accomplished at a proper career, or helping others, I think she'd have a very different vibe.

I think she's just a self centered brat, that has never evolved past teenage angst about herself and her position in the world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
I don't think she's particularly ill. I think she's bored. The only thing that interests her is herself and any extension of herself (HER wedding, HER house, HER car, HER cat, HER garden). She has zero interest in the world at large, or its inhabitants. She doesn't want to attend events or trips without a plus one because then she'd be forced to interact with strangers that aren't guaranteed to kiss her ass. So she only goes if she can bring Carrie (a total muppet that makes Lydia even more needy and co-dependent or Ali, whom everyone prefers to her anyways).

She KNOWS she rubs people the wrong way, but she can't be arsed to change anything. She KNOWS everyone prefers Ali, but she still can't try to better herself.

She cares about being rich and being thin. That's it. I don't think she even cares about her house specifically, only that its perceived grandness makes her look rich. She loves Lumi because Lumi is an exotic breed. If she'd have adopted a normal no breed cat, then I'd have a different opinion of her, but she only wants things that seem exotic or luxe because of how they circle back to making her look better than everyone else.

She loathes her mother because her mother is normal and not luxe. She prefers her step-mum because she is exotic and beautiful. She prefers her dad because he came from wealth. She latched onto Ali because he came from a solid background and his connections are what has helped her. She admits she moved in with him in the early days, and was agog at his parent's house. She just used him and still has a use for him since he's so damn nice that everyone loves having him around. Again making Lydia feel her worth is higher due to that.

So she spends her days on the internet seeing all the beautiful people and what they have, and tries to mimic everything in the hope that she too is perceived as rich/beautiful/thin as them. It's an empty existence and I think that's what we are seeing. If she was getting her self worth from being truly accomplished at a proper career, or helping others, I think she'd have a very different vibe.

I think she's just a self centered brat, that has never evolved past teenage angst about herself and her position in the world.
Honestly I think that hit the nail on the head

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did anyone else notice when Lydia was secretly filming Carrie for the flower delivery Carrie looked pissed off when she went to open the front door.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think she's particularly ill. I think she's bored. The only thing that interests her is herself and any extension of herself (HER wedding, HER house, HER car, HER cat, HER garden). She has zero interest in the world at large, or its inhabitants. She doesn't want to attend events or trips without a plus one because then she'd be forced to interact with strangers that aren't guaranteed to kiss her ass. So she only goes if she can bring Carrie (a total muppet that makes Lydia even more needy and co-dependent), or Ali, whom everyone prefers to her anyways.

Agree!

To me she always seems up and down on a same video. She seems super happy when gets a parcel and/or free products. Then she seems bored and annoyed when nothing much excited happens or when something goes wrong (like just one lamp was sent instead of two).

She is just the typical case of "money doesn't buy hapiness". But those kind of persons never work on themselves and get to a better place. They could spend the rest of their life trying to feel better with material stuff.

Reactions: 15
It's endless, the missed opportunities. I watched Tamara's Corchevel video and she made a point of talking about the sled pulling dogs, that their purpose is to do that, that they've been bred to do so for hundreds of years, etc. A simple example, but not a rare one. Tamara is curious about the world, and it shows. She is obviously smart as she has qualified as a pharmacist, which is not an easy career. She is obviously well read and takes in far more on her brand trips than just the freebies thrown her way.

Lydia never even gets the fabric content correct on items she is paid to promote. She can't describe fragrances beyond "OH WOW, THIS IS SO AMAZING! IT SMELLS LIKE ME!". Everything is "beautiful", or "bespoke". Or her favorite, "TOO BIG". Her offerings aren't informational at all. Even her "get ready with me" snippets are useless as she doesn't explain the why of what she's doing. So her audience isn't learning anything whatsoever and that's fine if you want a mindless junk food bingewatch. But it goes to show how truly vapid her soul is.

She isn't interested in the world. She has the opportunities to visit incredible places, is given access to pretty amazing things, and has all the time in the world to actually read and learn about anything you can think of. But she can't even pronounce the names of the things she's being paid to promote. And don't get me started on the simple skill of grammar. She literally doesn't give a duck. It's funny to me because I feel there is definitely a segment of the population that judges those with poor grammar, but she's so thick it doesn't matter to her. As long as that Adsense money keeps getting deposited into her accounts, she will continue to glibly swan from room to room of her mausoleum, with a camera in her face, preening and touching her hair, rubbing her face, and scratching her nose, all whilst eye bleeping herself so hard that even the way she walks looks affected.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's endless, the missed opportunities. I watched Tamara's Corchevel video and she made a point of talking about the sled pulling dogs, that their purpose is to do that, that they've been bred to do so for hundreds of years, etc. A simple example, but not a rare one. Tamara is curious about the world, and it shows. She is obviously smart as she has qualified as a pharmacist, which is not an easy career. She is obviously well read and takes in far more on her brand trips than just the freebies thrown her way.

Lydia never even gets the fabric content correct on items she is paid to promote. She can't describe fragrances beyond "OH WOW, THIS IS SO AMAZING! IT SMELLS LIKE ME!". Everything is "beautiful", or "bespoke". Or her favorite, "TOO BIG". Her offerings aren't informational at all. Even her "get ready with me" snippets are useless as she doesn't explain the why of what she's doing. So her audience isn't learning anything whatsoever and that's fine if you want a mindless junk food bingewatch. But it goes to show how truly vapid her soul is.

She isn't interested in the world. She has the opportunities to visit incredible places, is given access to pretty amazing things, and has all the time in the world to actually read and learn about anything you can think of. But she can't even pronounce the names of the things she's being paid to promote. And don't get me started on the simple skill of grammar. She literally doesn't give a duck. It's funny to me because I feel there is definitely a segment of the population that judges those with poor grammar, but she's so thick it doesn't matter to her. As long as that Adsense money keeps getting deposited into her accounts, she will continue to glibly swan from room to room of her mausoleum, with a camera in her face, preening and touching her hair, rubbing her face, and scratching her nose, all whilst eye bleeping herself so hard that even the way she walks looks affected.
Well said.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The part in her most recent vlog where she talks about going to her friend’s house as a student and seeing a different lifestyle “compared to the life I live now” and “being inspired”.
She didn’t say she was inspired by their jobs or their education, their attitudes, their happiness, their relationships - nope she was inspired by their material possessions and no doubt wealth.

She is repellent.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I might but,,,,
A) I know her highness reads here....
B) some of the ‘proof ‘ is specific (can’t all come with facts that Are only very obviously Obtained through her personally ie not on insta/YouTube etc
C) if they do do something she’ll claim a witch hunt and it points straight back here ....

I was trying to do it through the. Proper channels

edit *in fact* I had an automated response to say it was received but nothing after ((over a month ago) so either they. Won’t bother or thy are so backed up)
You must be itching to tell us more. As I'm guessing you must live in the same county as lydl, do you reckon any of her neighbours watch her channel/follow her on social media? Does she openly tell people she meets that she's one of those freeloading influencers? Or use an alias/pretend she comes from wealth?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That's what I don't understand...do you end up paying tax on all the free tit you get sent...?
Yes, I think so because it is like receiving payment, it has a value. My accountant calls it "benefit in kind"

If she uses the #PR tag I presume she won't be taxed as most PR items are usually returned to the brand or PR company. This is my experience from my work as a fashion stylist. Same would apply to #AD, the item is usually loaned to you to create the photo, video, commercial etc... they then want it back (usually).

A #Gift on the other hand is just that, something for the recipient to keep and then sell at a later date for cash which is hidden from the taxman. Not sure if some influencers are also paid to mention the gift or create content.

it's sad but she just doesnt care
She will only respond to people who can help further her career. Her followers mean sh*t to her, yet most think they are her best friend because she loves and appreciates all her followers :sick: When is everybody going to wake up to who she really is!!!!!

Does everyone remember her New York Vlog from around a year back when she mentioned her phobia of flying and she made such a big deal about it???? She must now be miraculously cured as I don't see any fear of flying on any of her vlogs since where she takes a flight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How is she advertising Loub lipstick but within the same video says she doesn’t like wearing lipstick so she wears the CDP lip balm 😂😂😂😂😂 dead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.