Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
And sending FROW to hell!!!

top voted titles were @Lola Faith and @Georgieee but characters are limited so i tried 🙈

Good. Evening. Everyone....
And welcome back to the thread
**eyefucks one self** 🙄

I’ve had a few days off “work” due to my really, really shit skin 😑 **But remember to use my affiliate link for that 700 quid “cleu da poop” cream**

I’m now back on my “A game” and better than ever.
🙄 until tomorrow.

So I’m about to let you in on a little secret!
I’ve been working on thread FIFTEEN behind the scenes FOR MONTHS!
**3/6 minutes**

but as you ALL know
**You all know because I try and drop it into every fucking tweet or Instagram story in an attempt to make it look like I refuse jobs!**
I will never allow my viewers to use a product unless I’ve tested it out fully first...
**and until I’ve got an affiliate and can get paid to promote the shit out of it**

So welcome one and all to the THREAD. OF. DREAMS!!!!
A game changing thread that...it’s safe to say is on the same level as my game changing...

🙄 fucking. blank. paged. A5. freebie. note book.!!!
I really said that 🤔 I really called a blank notebook a “game changer” 🤔

I’m just back from the sking trip of DREAMS.
So many freebies that I can sell on my depop!
And considering you all know my LOVE for aminals you will be happy to know....

I got to wear an AMINAL on the slopes!!!

A DEAD ANIMAL!!... sorry aminal 🙄

LUX FLUFFER FUR 🐻
STRAIGHT OFF THE CARCASS AND INTO THE FENDI SWEAT SHOPS!!! 😎

We’re also pretty sure a dog was put down,
My little influencer girl boss crew are such fucking dick heads to be around we scared a pup so so much...it bit Leonie!!! 😮
Now obviously that’s very sad, and it was probably destroyed but what do we care..

think of the fur coat that could be made from actual husky fur!!!! 🦮
A fur coat of DREAMS!!

Gosh, that’s harsh isn’t it, especially when I try so hard to pretend I love the little fluffers/animals/shits 😎 but that’s the reality!!!
They just look FAB hung from my shoulders on the gram, and they complete any outfit!!

I’m still looking for my new assistant, you know the one I’m planning to fuck in the shed #SHEDMASwiththeMG’s
But unfortunately we’ve found nobody to fill the position yet,
so to all you desperate idiots who applied, The ones that are still waiting to be interviewed
I really don’t like the look of you 🤣😂🤣 I don’t even want you IN MY SHED 😂🤣

as you might have seen on my stories, my latest collection of **shit nobody needs or wants** will be launching soon!!!!

But for now settle yourself in and subscribe to my
Lydia Millen X Tattle life collaboration.

Number 15 in The game changing series!!!

continue here 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

happyforest

Chatty Member
I don't think she's particularly ill. I think she's bored. The only thing that interests her is herself and any extension of herself (HER wedding, HER house, HER car, HER cat, HER garden). She has zero interest in the world at large, or its inhabitants. She doesn't want to attend events or trips without a plus one because then she'd be forced to interact with strangers that aren't guaranteed to kiss her ass. So she only goes if she can bring Carrie (a total muppet that makes Lydia even more needy and co-dependent), or Ali, whom everyone prefers to her anyways.

She KNOWS she rubs people the wrong way, but she can't be arsed to change anything. She KNOWS everyone prefers Ali, but she still can't try to better herself.

She cares about being rich and being thin. That's it. I don't think she even cares about her house specifically, only that its perceived grandness makes her look rich. She loves Lumi because Lumi is an exotic breed. If she'd have adopted a normal no breed cat, then I'd have a different opinion of her, but she only wants things that seem exotic or luxe because of how they circle back to making her look better than everyone else.

She loathes her mother because her mother is normal and not luxe. She prefers her step-mum because she is exotic and beautiful. She prefers her dad because he came from wealth. She latched onto Ali because he came from a solid background and his connections are what has helped her. She admits she moved in with him in the early days, and was agog at his parent's house. She just used him and still has a use for him since he's so damn nice that everyone loves having him around. Again making Lydia feel her worth is higher due to that.

So she spends her days on the internet seeing all the beautiful people and what they have, and tries to mimic everything in the hope that she too is perceived as rich/beautiful/thin as them. It's an empty existence and I think that's what we are seeing. If she was getting her self worth from being truly accomplished at a proper career, or helping others, I think she'd have a very different vibe.

I think she's just a self centered brat, that has never evolved past teenage angst about herself and her position in the world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

blue_orchid

VIP Member
The fact that this dumb bitch doesn't even realize Caroline Flack was NOT just some online "influencer" and instead was a popular well know national TV presenter shows the level of stupidity and narcissism she embodies. Caroline Flack was on TV and had an upcoming trial - what the bloody hell has that got to do with this tramp and her pathetic Youtube channel and comments. She has NOTHING in common and most people in the UK have no clue who Lydiot is. Lydiot is a nobody. Caroline Flack was somebody. How this piece of scum has turned this poor woman's suicide into all about her, repeatedly banging on about how SHE'S a bloody victim is revolting. This is mind blowing. The audacity. I'm beyond disgusted with this deplorable narcissist. She does not even know there are no similarities between her and Caroline Flack but has made someone else's intense pain and depression causing them to END THEIR LIFE about herself. What a piece of trash.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

blue_orchid

VIP Member
THIS is evidence of a classic true narcissist. She makes someone's death about her too! She's screaming into a fucking abyss about the negative comments she gets and has to keep deleting. NOT about mental health, depression and suicide. (** sidetone: I promise you she will suddenly have a video or blog or post about mental health which she never gave a flying fuck about before. Just like the homeless and the "aminals" she was going to volunteer with the charity for.

This bitch is revolting........someone commits suicide and she has turned the whole thing about her and what she's done and how she's affected. She certainly is not affected when she is begging for free shit and prancing around her bungalow "faffing" shit around her house.

She made the homeless video about her too talking about how SHE was almost homeless which is bullshit when she was in uni, staying with grandma and working to buy luxury purses not saving for an apartment or to put food on the table.

She chooses to lie and be a fraud and deceive people so she should expect to be called out about her being a fake twat.

When has she screamed and talked about the mental health of others or suicide awareness?? No, it's always just about how she's a victim and not getting enough likes or nice comments. What a shallow, selfish bitch.

She chooses to be on social media and put her life out there so shouldn't act like a fucking victim. And again to make someone else ending their life about herself is the most disgusting, selfish, crude thing she's done in my opinion. She has no awareness, no intelligence and no empathy for others. What a fucking narcissist.

Pardon my rant but I work in the psych field and really take issue with people that use other people's suffering and death for their own platform, profit or to draw attention to themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I would love to run rings round her in an argument. People kill themselves every day with social media and influencers adding to that pressure 100%. Influencers sell a fake lifestyle with everything gifted or sponsored which can make people feel depressed thinking ‘their life is so amazing / how do they afford all these bags, trips, clothes / I wish I had that lifestyle’ not realising it’s all fake!

The ASA rules were brought in for transparency and for viewers to see that most of what you see has been gifted, so viewers knew that actually, this person isn’t dropping £5k a week on clothes and the luxury holidays are free! Lydia kicked off big time!! Something brought in to protect consumers and in turn help people’s mental health and Lydia COMPLAINED ABOUT IT! Yet she’s on her soap box saying more needs to be done to stop tragedies like Caroline Flack? Lydia, whether you like it or not, you ADD to pressures what kill people and complain when laws are made to protect people?! You are such a fucking hypocrite!!! 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

IrishName

VIP Member
Repeat after me Ms Millen

CRITICISM IS NOT TROLLING
NOT LIKING YOU IS NOT TROLLING
DISAGREEMENT IS NOT TROLLING
FINDING YOU UNETHICAL IS NOT TROLLING

• Heart
Reactions: 46

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Regards to Chanel, Sophie Shohet said in her latest video, even she feels quite threatened by Chanel SAs.

Meanwhile, Lydia must be wetting herself tonight- she managed to steal one of Victoria's jobs, and work with Dior.

The event is in Dior's new Bond Street boutique tonight. She was asked to talk about women empowerment and mental health.

It's for Women@Dior, not related at all to anything fashion or beauty.

I think Dior is hitting the right steps with this initiative helping women be more confident.
Lydia is the worst person to get to talk about these kinds of things.

What did they think about inviting her really? Or maybe none of the 1st line of attendees said yes so they didn't have any choice but to invite her.
I've lost all respect for Dior. For a Mental health and women empowerment Talk, they chose this lying twat?!?! What is she going to chat about? How her fucking cat ran away, never came back and that affected her mental health for months causing depression where she was unable to eat, workout in her home gym or redecorate her dining room or kitchen for the umpteenth time? She was grieving so bad she could not film in her dumb dressing room and didn't have the strength to beg for more ugly furniture?!!! Then try and compare that to people truly enduring debilitating depression and anxiety? Or is she going to tout the fake story of how she was homeless aka living with her grandmother, attending uni and buying luxury purses. Yes, coz that's what homeless, downtrodden folks have to deal with.

For Dior to pick this lying, arrogant and greedy whore to be on such a panel, has turned me off them completely.

Brands that were considered high end luxury have truly cheapened themselves choosing to get free advertising from dumb social media beggars like Lydiot. Disgusting.

And she looks like a dumb clown cinching that coat with the Dior belt and eye fucking herself in the mirror. I can't even hate watch her anymore because seeing her smug face makes me nauseous. I try and do it for you guys and these hilarious threads but have to keep fast forwarding just to get through one of her videos now. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Caroline’s thread here started on the 13/14 December.
The day she was arrested for domestic abuse against her boyfriend and the day the story was splashed across the internet .

not before that,
not during two seasons of love island and many, many articles about her 😐

wherever you stand on her DV case, the media hounded her, I think they said there was 40 articles alone on Mailonline or the Sun, In what 2 months?

Unfortunately when you’re in the public eye you need to realise with the good comes the bad, especially when her life took the direction it did over the last six months.
she was trolled online, like her ex boyfriend was when her death was released and users on Instagram blamed him and asked him if he was feeling guilty for reporting the DV.
“Bet you feel guilty now....”
Or before that,
the messages sent to Caroline about her self harm/being a general mess/how she belongs in jail.

That is trolling.

but you know what turns my actual stomach, grief vultures.
Lydia, did you even follow Caroline Flack??
EFA08867-E7A1-41F5-ADDD-C493AA3DAEAB.jpeg

Oh, that would be a no!!!!

but you have no problem jumping on her bandwagon and using her death as an excuse to talk about yourself.
And this is the reason Lydia and so many influencers have a thread here.
The lack of self awareness is SHOCKING.
The entitlement,
the lack of respect for a dead woman they’re now in shock over, stunned and saddened. YOU HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON OTHER THAN YOUR SEX AND THE FACT YOUR BRITISH MAYBE!!
how any of these idiots can twist her story to be about themselves and suit their narrative is MINDBLOWING!!!!

that lack of respect has been apparent for a long time in how she views and treats her “fans”

get off your condescending high horse Lydia.
You are a brand, we are the consumers,
See this as a type of trip advisor.
Is that also a community built on hate?
next time you tweet your disappointment in a brand or service should we give you a hug because you’re clearly an angry troll who needs love.

I’m so over these vultures.
Rant. Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh dear god and the Virgin Mary....

let us pray,
Please do not allow Lydia to get herself knocked up just because all the Lux crew are getting knocked up,
Make it impossible for her to purchase a turkey baster on line and do not allow these two to do the sex, even this one time for the gram opportunities,
Allow Ali to live his best Philip Schofield life and help Lydia to realise she can only ever love herself and her reflection.

Amen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Lori Blair

Yesterday I watched the Chanel borefest/bragfest and I realized that this woman has been sitting in front of a camera on a white couch for the last 5 or 6 years talking about how a brooch elevates a whole outfit, about investing in timeless pieces and bag collections. During the last 6 years, Hillary Clinton lost her presidential bid, Trump managed to get his orange ass in office, SCOTUS judges died, "pussy" made its way in American history books, Pelosi made history a couple of times, Portugal won the EuroCup, France won the World Cup for the 2nd time, Beyonce had twins, Jenifer Aniston and Brad Pitt reunited, Mathew Perry went on Instagram and Lydia is still talking about timeless pieces and outfits elevation. How is she okay with is? She's still exactly where she was 5 years ago! Well she has bigger rooms now to show off and he face looks like an awareness add against fillers. Otherwise she's still in the same effing place while the whole world moved on (either for the better or the worse, this isn't the point).

• Haha
  • Heart

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Lydia- 'You should just stop following influencers if they anger/upset you so much!'
Also Lydia- 'I absolutely don't read those gossip sites but they totally need to be banned'!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
What is really pissing me off at the moment is these influencers jumping on the 'be kind' and focusing on THEM receiving critical comments on the internet (usually on posts or videos that are earning them £££££s) But they never see the harm they're doing? They don't take responsibility for the perpetual lies they sell that make people feel like shit and killing themselves. It's well known that people kill themselves because they get so depressed thinking that everyone else has such an amazing life compared to theirs, yet they're never honest. Lydia actively disagrees with the ASA rules. Rules that lift the lid on their gifted lives which drive so many to depression and suicide, yet rants about HER receiving critical comments?

On Frow's Maldives vlog there was even a comment from some girl saying 'ugh, I work 3 jobs and would still never afford to go away, watching videos like this makes me want to jump off a bridge'. These influencers just say 'well don't watch then, not my problem' And Lydia STILL wants to deceive viewers her life is real. Frow's trip was FREE, that's why she can afford it - and she still had the audacity to write an insta post about 'travelling as much as you can because you can always EARN your money back'. Honestly, they're one of the root causes why social media can be such a negative space and refuse to acknowledge it!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Keep thinking about Ali's 'tripping over his own child looking at my wife' tweet. This pair must stick out like a sore thumb among the normal walking/normally dressed of Towcester.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

happyforest

Chatty Member
New video.

Guys, she isn't looking at the viewfinder to check herself out. It's only to make sure whatever she is holding can be seen, because you know, she wants everyone to buy everything she is holding, so she can afford her bills. She unboxed a hair barrette that is gemmed and the word "CHANEL" in huge cursive. PMSL laughing at this twat being willing to wear that word on her ginormous head. She bought a scarf, after mentioning she has another bag "on hold" at Chanel. She can't decide. She's so rich guys, she has even more stuff in the pipes at Chanel. So she'll have the word CHANEL on her head, and a huge scarf with the Chanel logo wrapped around her skeletal body. Are you jealous of her yet?? Hmmm?

Next item is getting the most use. She loves this bag SO MUCH!! SO useful, she's OVER THE MOON. A black Chanel tote bag. In fabric that looks like burlap. She's SO IN LOVE! She didn't even know it existed! But they had it at the airport. The MOMENT SHE SAW IT SHE KNEW IT WAS THE WORK BAG OF DREAMS!!! It's stuffed to the brim with wallet, notebook, iPad, AirPods, etc. etc. She moves around the house a lot, so she needs a work bag, and IT'S SUCH A GREAT BAG! IT MATCHES EVERYTHING AND THE LOGO CLOSURE! I mean, she is luxe and rich and needs to show it, even when she's in a grubby dressing gown at home. She never goes anywhere but God Damn she has a Chanel at her feet. (It's a hideous bag. Truly.)

She usually likes little bags, but THIS is perfect. IT WAS EXPENSIVE, but she's using it SO MUCH that the cost per wear is good. Reminder that it's linked below. Peasants, go buy it now.

She's watching Fashion Week, (she's not at it!). She is doing things differently, waffling on, she's fine tuning her style. Rich twat style.

PLEASE give her a thumbs up, it's important. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. And remember everything is linked below, don't mean to sound braggy, thank you so much for watching. BYE.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
You know last night I was thinking, and this may be quite an unpopular opinion I know not everybody is going to agree with me…

To be honest even I’m not sure really how I feel about the whole situation, but there’s like a part of me that feels as though (although of course you can never compare Lydia with the likes of Caroline Flack), I can understand that she is also a human and that she might have feelings and that she may read certain things about herself online which will hurt her… I know I personally haven’t made a comment about her appearance (correct me if I’m wrong…) But I know for sure I’ve definitely made many comments about her personality and lack of awareness around the real world and sometimes I think to myself are the comments I’m making going a little too far, could this be perhaps the 10th, 20th, 100th comment like this shes seen today… That could have an impact on anyone, I know if I was reading hundreds of comments like that on a daily basis I would for sure go into deep depression, I know I’d like to Think that perhaps people these people making comments about my life have a point and that maybe I should be looking at my own life and really reflecting on what I am doing as a human and whether my actions are right and whether I should be changing things… then there’s the other part of me that thinks well she has the power to remove herself from the situation and this lifestyle and unfortunately with social media and influencing and blogging you’re putting yourself into the limelight and you could easily remove yourself from it as well… Which I know that Lydia would never want to do because of all the perks that come with it for her. Hence why I said at the beginning that I’m not really sure how I even feel about situation..

Sorry for the ramble, I know this place is somewhere we can all discuss and share our opinions and bring to light some of the ridiculous, stupid and downright annoying Things that Lydia does, or others, on other threads… So I hope that I’m not the only one feeling this way, don’t get me wrong my opinions of Lydia haven’t really changed, maybe I just feel like I need to take a step back from this page in particular and sharing some of those opinions I have online..
I hear you, but I also think she is a business. And with businesses you take the person-themselves out of it. She basically deletes all negative reviews, in my opinion, so there must be a place for people to discuss and go over her business practices. It would be like any other business deleting bad reviews in order to appear and sell a product with false claims and customer reviews.
In my eyes her business is her, and what and who she puts online and open to the world. This includes her life with ali, her house, her friends, her cat, her closet, her lies, etc etc. If she puts it online, it's part of her brand and therefore her business.
When it comes to this whole influencer culture where they are marketing themselves and making money off of it, they have decided they are a business and no longer a person. It would be like a CEO of an actual company coming out and saying they don't like my product and are writing mean things about it. this is abuse and im being bullied....You would never see that. Its unprofessional. When a company lies or doesn't abide by the law, they get called out on it and have to own up and pay the price.
Influencers cant flip flop back and forth "with them being a person behind the camera", and then marketing themselves as a brand and making money by the bucketload. Just like every other brand and company, they need to take comments as constructive criticism and grow a friggin back bone. Im sorry if that is cynical.
I have yet to ever see an actual valid threat made against or to her personally where I would say that it is truly over the line and bullying.
**Granted I don't get to see everything that is ever said/written about her**

I have a very hard time finding any sympathy at all with Lydia and her kind. She lies, she manipulates, she has a god awful me me me personality, she INFLUENCES to buy products, she uses, she turns someones death into a pity me too skit, she did that last week when carries cat died, it was "I lost my niece cat or whatever" it wasn't about the cat, its not about whomever died, its about her. This is just a start of a list. These are all negative reviews I have of her brand. And that is how I see it.

• Heart

IrishName

VIP Member
So in her latest post on her home account, Lidl is self proclaiming “I have (a) very expensive taste”. How arrogant and snobbishly cocky of her, I don’t think I know any influencers who are this up their own arse! Even if they are, they don’t sprout such shit for everyone to read. What a prat!

She must feel so inferior if she has to say such things for everyone to read, she must think putting it out there enough times and it will become a reality. She lacks self awareness to realise it actually has an opposite effect. Just highlights what a pathetic, empty life she actually leads.
I toooo have very expensive taste in BEAUTIFUL, BESPOKE Amazon marble balls and blank coffee table books. Such style, such elegance. It just ooooozes out of me like fucking PUS.

• Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
She really doesn't get it. Im not going to assume what was going on in Carolines mind and life. Sadly people take their own lives for any number of reasons. I believe she had been having mental health struggles anyway. Unfortunately if you are in the limelight then its kind of expected for people to call you out on your abhorrent behaviour. In CF situation it happened to be the attack on her BF. But Lydiot wants to make it about the media, trolls and bullying again.
What she doesn't understand is there are many ways to make people feel inadequate and worthless. Influencing is definetely one of them.
I do wonder and I hope this never happens (maybe it has and there has been no connection made) but I do wonder what she would say if a parent on social media called her out for being the reason her young impressionable daughter took her own life because she got herself into debt and felt depressed because she was trying to keep up with her lifestyle that she thought was real. Well we all know exactly what she would say. She would probably blame the poor girl. It would be typical Lydia. Ok to blame the media for CF but don't blame me if I was the cause of someone taking their own life. God she makes me sick.
On another note. OMG Ali is dumber than a bag of rocks. Sorry but I could not be with someone that stupid. "cost per value" FFS :ROFLMAO:
You're so right and speaking the truth. These "influencers" are driven by their hunger for fame, popularity, greed and wealth. Yet those like Lydiot can only point out the harm others might do to her but not for an instant has she ever sat and thought about the lies, fraudulent clams and fake lifestyles she puts out there knowing very young, impressionable people are watching. Just like Lydiot to stand there and point fingers at everyone else but not once has the awareness or insight to think of what negativity she may be putting out to the world. Her stupidity, arrogance and self-righteousness is stunning.

You know last night I was thinking, and this may be quite an unpopular opinion I know not everybody is going to agree with me…

To be honest even I’m not sure really how I feel about the whole situation, but there’s like a part of me that feels as though (although of course you can never compare Lydia with the likes of Caroline Flack), I can understand that she is also a human and that she might have feelings and that she may read certain things about herself online which will hurt her… I know I personally haven’t made a comment about her appearance (correct me if I’m wrong…) But I know for sure I’ve definitely made many comments about her personality and lack of awareness around the real world and sometimes I think to myself are the comments I’m making going a little too far, could this be perhaps the 10th, 20th, 100th comment like this shes seen today… That could have an impact on anyone, I know if I was reading hundreds of comments like that on a daily basis I would for sure go into deep depression, I know I’d like to Think that perhaps people these people making comments about my life have a point and that maybe I should be looking at my own life and really reflecting on what I am doing as a human and whether my actions are right and whether I should be changing things… then there’s the other part of me that thinks well she has the power to remove herself from the situation and this lifestyle and unfortunately with social media and influencing and blogging you’re putting yourself into the limelight and you could easily remove yourself from it as well… Which I know that Lydia would never want to do because of all the perks that come with it for her. Hence why I said at the beginning that I’m not really sure how I even feel about situation..

Sorry for the ramble, I know this place is somewhere we can all discuss and share our opinions and bring to light some of the ridiculous, stupid and downright annoying Things that Lydia does, or others, on other threads… So I hope that I’m not the only one feeling this way, don’t get me wrong my opinions of Lydia haven’t really changed, maybe I just feel like I need to take a step back from this page in particular and sharing some of those opinions I have online..
What I can say for all of us is we are not making these comments on her blog, videos or posts. Nothing being said directly to her or any of her followers. We have a right to our opinions but we choose to do it separate from her social media and not to her directly at all. If she chooses to come here, however, that's on her completely and nothing we should apologize for. Besides we call out her lies, arrogant and false claims more than anything. I suppose she expects no one to say one thing negative about her. If so, she has lost all sense of reality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40