Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They also haven't responded to me from when I reported her at the end of December. Still sent me an email asking for feedback on how they handled it though 🤔
I got an email in December last that they had added my report to her current file. And that was after I got the normal one that said they had received it. Other times I’ve reported since I have only gotten the normal auto they received my report. But haven’t heard if it’s been added to her file
I think they have a bunch on her file. I think they are backlogged but I’d still suggest to keep sending them in

In theory, if she has a good accountant, a lot of it can be marked as work 'expenses' and she won't pay tax on it and to be fair, if you're bombarded with companies sending you all their goods in the hope of a mention, then it's not fair to be taxed on that .Obviously she can't help it if brands send her free tit all the time (cough cough, she begs for it), but the difference is when she starts selling her free tit on de-pop or when her gifted stuff is given in lieu of payment but for a mention on insta or YT. That is what she should be getting taxed on and she SHOULD be paying a tit load of tax because she gets SO MUCH free!!
In every other industry, this happens.I'm taxed on my private healthcare benefits, on a company car, if my boss wanted to send me on holiday as a gift, I'd have to declare it and be taxed on it. If clients send me cases full of champagne, I would have to declare all of these things, yet influencers seem to slip through the net.

I'm glad the ASA have started to tighten up the rules on them and just hope HMRC clock onto it and looking into them. It's really not that I hate influencers, there's loads that I watch and enjoy, I just hate the unfairness that your every day working person is taxed to the eyeballs on everything when they can basically live their whole lives without having to pay for clothes, shoes, bags, holidays, drink, even damn food!
I’m not sure, I know that gifts no matter what over a certain value are taxed. For example, if you won a car on a game show, you are gifted the car but you still have to pay the taxes on it.
I’m sure a lot of stuff she can claim as work expenses but it doesn’t mean she can write it all off, and if so she definitely doesn’t have all the recipes. Also, she can easily stop companies from sending her gifts. Quite a bit of influencers don’t accept all PR.
Lydia obviously begs for gifts, sells the freebies, and she should pay all the taxes on it, with how much her company and her have been under investigation, a good move on her would be to playthings by law for the next decade.
Again, I’m not a tax person, this is just my common sense thinking it through, I’m sure someone else would know much better the ins and outs

Know you love a 'that's better' Lyd's.
I couldn’t believe she put up a rant YouTube and a rant on your insta stories on the same day....
Like she does nothing outside of her house, how can she have so much to rant about

I'd embarrassed if my husband went out looking like that 😱View attachment 86673
This may be just me, but he is starting to look more and more like he plays for the other team if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Student loan came out when they were applying for House mortgage! Lenders, accountants will scrutinise every little detail for those self employed and would have questioned why she hadn’t paid it off (considering how much ££££ she makes) .... she didn’t even need anybody to report her in this case. Was Wedding day drama not the advertising standards? (and rightly so)) because she was breaking rules. Her own fault for getting cheaply married during normal business hours ha ha
Welcome back- you've been missed!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's living such a sad life...when everyone else is going to fashion shows, she has no choice but to stay in her rant room to complain about things she already complained about before... I don't know why her minions aren't tired of her like we are. With all the drama WE ALL HAVE in our lives, why would anyone choose to click on a video that includes the word 'RANT'. People watch Youtube for an escape and although people do love a bit of drama sometimes, people don't really want to watch the same rants over and over and over again.
Lydia, YOU NEED A LIFE. I think she will only start living a full life when she stops doing Youtube.
She clearly needs to stop. She has no good content and people are mostly just watching her to hate on her.
She's delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
in her rant room
Ha think you just renamed the ex-dining room

& Ali's dressing room is probably like an adult naughty step if he dares disagree with the princess 'go to your room Ali, & think about what you've said!'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we know who her new team member is?
No, she likes her annoying little mean girl secrets.. secret wedding venue & date with fake invites. secret room restyle.. secret new staff.. secret tit merch.. secret filler & botox.
Only less secret squirrel..more sly fox.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No, she likes her annoying little mean girl secrets.. secret wedding venue & date with fake invites. secret room restyle.. secret new staff.. secret tit merch.. secret filler & botox.
“i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i” - Nicki Minaj, 2011

Reactions: 2
In her latest insta stories, her hair looks as dry as the pampas grass behind her. So luxe!

• Haha
What was her rant about? Sorry if it was already mentioned and I didn't see it!

Reactions: 2
What was her rant about? Sorry if it was already mentioned and I didn't see it!
jump back two pages. It’s all there.
Unfortunately our PA @Georgeeee has been poached by Lydia for the new Millen Gorden Shed so won’t be able to summarise,

she’s feeding the cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
jump back two pages. It’s all there.
Unfortunately our PA @Georgeeee has been poached by Lydia for the new Millen Gorden Shed so won’t be able to summarise,

she’s feeding the cat.
Well I couldn't hide in her basement could I as they live in it🤷‍♀️ Or come to think of it her attic as they dress in there.

Sad times- just had a sighting of @Sarahsauce on a non-lydl thread :( Is there some way we can force her to post here the way lydl bullies people like hadassa into not posting content about her🤔

• Haha
I know she's an idiot. she said he was on her insta stories though so I was hoping someone had spotted him

Reactions: 1
Well I couldn't hide in her basement could I as they live in it🤷‍♀️ Or come to think of it her attic as they dress in there.

Sad times- just had a sighting of @Sarahsauce on a non-lydl thread :( Is there some way we can force her to post here the way lydl bullies people like hadassa into not posting content about her🤔
😂😂😂

I’m still here, but I can’t bare to look at her face these days let alone sit through 45 minutes of her self indulgent tosh. I commend those who can. She’s insufferable.

Reactions: 19
As predicted, she needs a week off to get over a few days basically holidaying!
Another Tamara reference alert.

Tamara was on the same Laura Mercier trip as Lydia at France. Since then Tamara flew back home to Brighton, packed and flew to NYC, made a lot of FW shows per day and events. Then flew back to UK and did London Fashion Week and bunch of events and promos in between. Then flew to Italy where she is doing Milan Fashion Week...

Leonie has done exactly the same thing as Tamara.

And Lydia. She is still complaining on how tired she is after the Laura Mercier trip (to France, she always have to clarified she was at France). Still is upset on how that trip messed her routine and how hard time she is having on taking back her routine. She is taking some days off to see if Monday have the feeling to be back to 'work'.

If brands would check Lydia's videos they would realised the woman doesn't like to make any effort to earn the money. She likes the kind of jobs she can film on her dressing room while the money goes directly to her bank account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.