Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali in that polo neck, big woollen overcoat and medallion over his jumper 🤣🤣 Delboy Trotter or what!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi everyone.
Very long time lurker and don’t think I’ve ever posted on here. But I’ve just noticed this latest reply and cannot believe it! This follower was asking a genuine question and she still had to be passive aggressive “you don’t need to buy” she is absolutely the worst out there. Can’t even speak nicely to someone who is obviously a fan! These minions are totally deluded to buy into her shite.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
On the recent IGTV. Everyone noticed the video was filmed on a different format, maybe the new videographer? or an external one. I like that didn't used filters. But that's so un-like Lydia who likes to look Photoshop perfect on Instagram (and on videos. And on Blog photos).

What I didn't liked about the video is that I didn't recognize the video she was paid for to promote. I only recognize "Elizabeth Arden" and ESPA men. And the ESPA candle. But I think the advert wasn't for those brands?. The rest was a bunch of random products (including the one she got paid for).

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone.
Very long time lurker and don’t think I’ve ever posted on here. But I’ve just noticed this latest reply and cannot believe it! This follower was asking a genuine question and she still had to be passive aggressive “you don’t need to buy” she is absolutely the worst out there. Can’t even speak nicely to someone who is obviously a fan! These minions are totally deluded to buy into her shite.
I don't rate GHD I brought some of their straighteners and they didn't keep my hair straight for long.

Reactions: 3
So many rings on, whilst washing her face. YUCK. Can you imagine how much bacteria lives under her claws and gunked around the stones of her multiple rings? How can she even be a girl? I've never met someone that slapped makeup on, or washed their faces with diamond/gemstone rings on. So gross. :sick:

p.s. Lydia - stop trying to bring back thumb rings.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
On the recent IGTV. Everyone noticed the video was filmed on a different format, maybe the new videographer? or an external one. I like that didn't used filters. But that's so un-like Lydia who likes to look Photoshop perfect on Instagram (and on videos. And on Blog photos).

What I didn't liked about the video is that I didn't recognize the video she was paid for to promote. I only recognize "Elizabeth Arden" and ESPA men. And the ESPA candle. But I think the advert wasn't for those brands?. The rest was a bunch of random products (including the one she got paid for).
I bet it was ali 🤣🤣
all I could see were her ugly rings and nails 🤢

and the fact it was daytime and the light was shining in the window as she went to bed 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just watching the latest vlog and I really think she's lost the plot. Sat giggling at pigeons out her window? Also when she told Alex about the "messages" she got about Carrie being pregnant, anyone notice she tripped on her words? It was like she was about to say "on Tattle Life"

Also the wine tasting, I thought that was a special Valentine's trip? With Carrie and her pal George? So romantic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is constantly congratulating herself on doing the absolute minimum.
C8C4F2DD-CD8A-47F1-A686-693F37C5352E.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Is he wearing a bleeping parachute, or a child's walking harness?
What the what? What is the purpose of that photo? Is it a PR photo for a starter S&M kit? He looks like a complete doofus with the sad look and the Dumb and Dumber hair cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
anyone else notice a couple hours ago that she posted a house update video but now has deleted it??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
ore stuff Lydia and Ali have, the more unhappy they seem to be.
With all their money and time now (they don't really do anything because they are never invited to events), this should be the time Ali is at his peak- he has all the time to work out, all the money to eat healthily but no... he's looking wor
I don't think she's particularly ill. I think she's bored. The only thing that interests her is herself and any extension of herself (HER wedding, HER house, HER car, HER cat, HER garden). She has zero interest in the world at large, or its inhabitants. She doesn't want to attend events or trips without a plus one because then she'd be forced to interact with strangers that aren't guaranteed to kiss her ass. So she only goes if she can bring Carrie (a total muppet that makes Lydia even more needy and co-dependent), or Ali, whom everyone prefers to her anyways.

She KNOWS she rubs people the wrong way, but she can't be arsed to change anything. She KNOWS everyone prefers Ali, but she still can't try to better herself.

She cares about being rich and being thin. That's it. I don't think she even cares about her house specifically, only that its perceived grandness makes her look rich. She loves Lumi because Lumi is an exotic breed. If she'd have adopted a normal no breed cat, then I'd have a different opinion of her, but she only wants things that seem exotic or luxe because of how they circle back to making her look better than everyone else.

She loathes her mother because her mother is normal and not luxe. She prefers her step-mum because she is exotic and beautiful. She prefers her dad because he came from wealth. She latched onto Ali because he came from a solid background and his connections are what has helped her. She admits she moved in with him in the early days, and was agog at his parent's house. She just used him and still has a use for him since he's so damn nice that everyone loves having him around. Again making Lydia feel her worth is higher due to that.

So she spends her days on the internet seeing all the beautiful people and what they have, and tries to mimic everything in the hope that she too is perceived as rich/beautiful/thin as them. It's an empty existence and I think that's what we are seeing. If she was getting her self worth from being truly accomplished at a proper career, or helping others, I think she'd have a very different vibe.

I think she's just a self centered brat, that has never evolved past teenage angst about herself and her position in the world.

Very well said.

Reactions: 5
Something is definitely not right with Ali... for someone as vain as he is...
He isn't the type who would be happy to look like he's sick...
A colleague from work started to look a little worn out like Ali is looking and turns out its marital problems, within 6 months of his deterioration, he told everyone his wife filed for divorce. He ended up quitting his job and we all pieced it together... It's not that we were nosey, it's just hard to not notice the changes in someone, especially if you see them everyday- in Ali's case, he posts on his social media all the time.
The more money and the more stuff Lydia and Ali have, the more unhappy they seem to be.
With all their money and time now (they don't really do anything because they are never invited to events), this should be the time Ali is at his peak- he has all the time to work out, all the money to eat healthily but no... he's looking worse and worse...
I think there's definitely something going on between Lydia and Ali.
If their marriage is bad, they really can't divorce without having to give up the lifestyle that they think they DESERVE. A few months ago I would have said the house, money, etc wasn't as important to Ali as it is to Lydia. BUT then he made that statement on Insta stories about having a wonderful afternoon running into the neighbors in their garden and before they knew it they had drank 3 bottles of champagne and finished off the caviar. La dee dah. He is as insufferable as she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I don't rate GHD I brought some of their straighteners and they didn't keep my hair straight for long.
No I changed to Cloud9 about 2 years ago myself and have never bought a GHD hairdryer! They used to be the top dog years ago but I feel their newer products just don’t have the same lifespan as their older, original straighteners. Maybe that’s why Lydia constantly uses new items 🙄

Reactions: 8
It was like she was about to say "on Tattle Life
Nail alex? If so that one def reads here & posted on past threads on inferior gossip sites. In the video featuring Lydl's mum's hair disaster lydl said to alex 'THEY'RE saying we've fallen out because you don't do my nails anymore' also referenced her 'hobbit feet' that alex won't go near, a tattle term.. what else? Hanson hair. My ears prick up all the time & I'm a little irked that she thinks she or her slapper mate have the right to view our content #aboutyounotforyou

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lydia millen is such a lying hypocrite BUYING 1K fake followers on Instagram DAILY yesterday she was on 842k now she has 843k and she has the nerve to witch about fake followers. Everyone call her out on twitter and insta for buying FAKE followers!
I looked at some of her 'followers'. Fake fake fake. No Instagram posts and they follow one or two people with dissimilar accounts. Very easy to tell which ones are not legit.

So many rings on, whilst washing her face. YUCK. Can you imagine how much bacteria lives under her claws and gunked around the stones of her multiple rings? How can she even be a girl? I've never met someone that slapped makeup on, or washed their faces with diamond/gemstone rings on. So gross. :sick:

p.s. Lydia - stop trying to bring back thumb rings.
Her rings would look so much better if she cleaned them once in awhile. They do not sparkle at all.

Why is Ali trying to look like Brian Harvey?
Ali's head is too pointed for that hair style. He needs to go back to his old style that hid the pointiness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember why we thought Waldo had dumped Carrie?
something was mentioned about Carrie being single or a dating app but I can’t remember what it was?

I could go back and read the last thread but I’m channeling my inner influencer by trying to get someone else to do it for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I looked at some of her 'followers'. Fake fake fake. No Instagram posts and they follow one or two people with dissimilar accounts. Very easy to tell which ones are not legit.
Lydl on the fiddle. Have we had that thread yet?

something was mentioned about Carrie being single or a dating app but I can’t remember what it was?

I could go back and read the last thread but I’m channeling my inner influencer by trying to get someone else to do it for me.
Carrie posted that her friends had took over her tinder swiping or something phone app related

• Heart
I just went and looked and almost every account I opened that was following her is a private account with hardly anyone following them, or any posts. They have to be fake accounts that are just paid to like a post, or be a follower. I kept pulling accounts at random and kept coming up with the same. No posts, or very few and a private account, a profile photo that could be lifted from anywhere.

She said something about when you let your friends take over your dating apps. - btw it worked!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.