Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so bleeping narsacisstic she has reposted Carries post of the flowers she bought her. Lydia you should be buying Carrie flowers out of the kindness of your (stone cold) heart, not so that you can boast that you're a great person!!

Also "local to Bucks"

You mean Northants love
I hate to go on and on about Tamara but she is constantly praising her assistant and telling her she looks nice in whatever outfit she is wearing that day. It feels sincere, too. I also think that Tamara moving to London is so smart. She will be right where the action is and in the long run probably save her money and time during the week when she needs to go to meetings, not to mention that the value of properties in London will most assuredly go up in value. Win/win if you ask me. Lydia and Ali should have bought a place is a cool section of London close to the night life. Then later buy a second home in the country. If they had done that, instead of buying a country home and being away from the action in London, Lynx would still be alive and Lydia might have more work. I can guarantee that Ali would get a LOT more work because that is his vibe.

Maybe someone should contact H&M and say they are writing an article about advertising campaigns using influencers. Then ask what campaign was their most successful and who was the influencer? You know it was the Giambattista Valli campaign because everything sold out immediately.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Lydl's taken on new team members.. & so has her tattle thread! Welcome to all you new readers. Well done for noticing something was 'off' & seeking out the truth. Don't feel you have to contribute or agree with every opinion you read here. & above all don't feel bad, that you must be flawed in some way/gullible- we all at one time fell for her act, 'liked' her posts & bought some tit or the other that she swore was her absolute current favourite game changing product. You're not alone & you're certainly not a 'sad, lonely troll'😊

Talking of sad lonely trolls...Hi Lydia :m

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What on earth is she banging on about? The biggest influencers have a hand in everything - beauty, fashion, and lifestyle - can someone name me one huge influencer that does just one of those? Ever heard of Sivan Ayla? I always compare her and Lydia and Lydias “work” is laughable. “The industry which does everything to make you one dimensional” hahaha oh god the horrible injustice.

View attachment 85976
I might be wrong but she actually didn't tag H&M or do you not do that with stories. Clearly didn't want them finding out that she said that. Maybe someone who knows what they are doing can tag them with this picture on twitter or something and ask them to explain. Like someone else said it wasn't a campaign it was something anyone could do.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fuaaarkin 'ell just when I thought her vlogs can get no shitter... they do every time.

• Haha
What on earth is she banging on about? The biggest influencers have a hand in everything - beauty, fashion, and lifestyle - can someone name me one huge influencer that does just one of those? Ever heard of Sivan Ayla? I always compare her and Lydia and Lydias “work” is laughable. “The industry which does everything to make you one dimensional” hahaha oh god the horrible injustice.

View attachment 85976
Do Brits spell category differently than we do in the US or is Lydia just a dummy??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why I watched her stories???:mad:
I think I will strangle myself if she desides to be interior designer.🤬:poop:
My friend is an interior designer, Lydia would be in for a rude awakening if she decided to formally train, it definitely isn’t a case of fluffing cushions - that’s an interior stylist. Interior designers have to work on complex designs along with architects and do much more than Lydia could even begin to think of.

Reactions: 18
Category
Do Brits spell category differently than we do in the US or is Lydia just a dummy??
This is where the people of the United Kingdom scream SHES ITALIAN 🤣😂🤣 we do not take responsibility for her. She is not ours 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
See this is how you design a room, lovely thick comfortable sofas, huge black rimmed windows etc
Screenshot_20200220_233821.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why is she pretending she worked with H&M on this campaign 🤬 taking photos FOR a brand without them knowing is not working WITH them?! Why is she making it sound like she got paid to do it? She didn’t right?
Of course she knows most of her followers don’t pay close enough attention to question her on it

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The "black rollneck and gold medallion" outfit is such a great "lifestyle creator" look. According to Vogue, "Guido Chic" is the new black. Can all men adopt this look ASAP? If only they were filming another Godfather movie but set in London. Ali would be the perfect extra.

• Haha
Why is she pretending she worked with H&M on this campaign 🤬 taking photos FOR a brand without them knowing is not working WITH them?! Why is she making it sound like she got paid to do it? She didn’t right?
Of course she knows most of her followers don’t pay close enough attention to question her on it
We have to live and wait until next HM trip and see if she gets invitation.

My friend is an interior designer, Lydia would be in for a rude awakening if she decided to formally train, it definitely isn’t a case of fluffing cushions - that’s an interior stylist. Interior designers have to work on complex designs along with architects and do much more than Lydia could even begin to think of.
I know. I’m educated for both, But- unfortunately lately I see a lot of stylist going into design because lines are really blurred- they are visible on IG , using pinterest madr it so easy to copy and find out everything.
well in her case I hope it will not happen since it is not possible to do that and sit at home.

Sometimes I winder if she has problem with going out or real interaction with people.

Lydl's taken on new team members.. & so has her tattle thread! Welcome to all you new readers. Well done for noticing something was 'off' & seeking out the truth. Don't feel you have to contribute or agree with every opinion you read here. & above all don't feel bad, that you must be flawed in some way/gullible- we all at one time fell for her act, 'liked' her posts & bought some tit or the other that she swore was her absolute current favourite game changing product. You're not alone & you're certainly not a 'sad, lonely troll'😊
There was one video that she did and I really liked and appreciated. She was donating clothes and bags ti this woman organization-when they are looking for job and they help them with coaching for interview- they can also borrow clothes and bags. I thought it was wonderful. But now I can nit find that video hmmm

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
As predicted, she needs a week off to get over a few days basically holidaying!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was one video that she did and I really liked and appreciated. She was donating clothes and bags ti this woman organization-when they are looking for job and they help them with coaching for interview- they can also borrow clothes and bags. I thought it was wonderful. But now I can nit find that video hmmm
It was for SmartWorks. Unfortunately it seemed like most of the stuff on her rack was cheap stuff from NastyGal that she hasn’t worn. They were not nice pieces and not suitable for work (IMO).

Dress for Success is a similar charity in the states.

Reactions: 6
It was for SmartWorks. Unfortunately it seemed like most of the stuff on her rack was cheap stuff from NastyGal that she hasn’t worn. They were not nice pieces and not suitable for work (IMO).

Dress for Success is a similar charity in the states.
Ok good to know, I just remember the momentum and occasion, that is why I wanted to check it out again, but couldn’t find it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.