Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I changed to Cloud9 about 2 years ago myself and have never bought a GHD hairdryer! They used to be the top dog years ago but I feel their newer products just don’t have the same lifespan as their older, original straighteners. Maybe that’s why Lydia constantly uses new items 🙄
Mine are Remington but they are a lot better then the GHD's. :giggle:

Reactions: 4
Why is shd using a 'mens' face wash 🤔
Men have completely different skin to a woman, tougher, beard growth etc.
Screenshot_20200221_220139.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can that face wash bottle look any more disgusting? Why not take it outside and roll it around in some dirt before filming it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Is the shed actually coming? Or is it another failed beg like the dream dressing room, luxe fire-pit, childhood replica baby grand piano, vintage LV? luggage case, gentlemens club bar, middle class aga & lucrative netflix sponsorship?🙊 #didums #buyyourownshedyousponger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe she had second thoughts about LEM Sheadquarters; out-buildings get burgled an awful lot.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember why we thought Waldo had dumped Carrie?
something was mentioned about Carrie being single or a dating app but I can’t remember what it was?

I could go back and read the last thread but I’m channeling my inner influencer by trying to get someone else to do it for me.
She showed on her instastories her girlfriends judging men on her dating app, Tinder I think. Sorry I deleted the screenshot.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If their marriage is bad, they really can't divorce without having to give up the lifestyle that they think they DESERVE. A few months ago I would have said the house, money, etc wasn't as important to Ali as it is to Lydia. BUT then he made that statement on Insta stories about having a wonderful afternoon running into the neighbors in their garden and before they knew it they had drank 3 bottles of champagne and finished off the caviar. La dee dah. He is as insufferable as she is.
I also thought Ali was better than Lydia... I don't follow his IG or YT, but came on recommended videos his latest vlog titled "...SKI HOLIDAY IN COURCHEVEL". Of course that's his wife's PR trip but he is entitled to call it his "holiday". Ali is learning everyday how to be fake as his wife.

Reactions: 14
I also thought Ali was better than Lydia... I don't follow his IG or YT, but came on recommended videos his latest vlog titled "...SKI HOLIDAY IN COURCHEVEL". Of course that's his wife's PR trip but he is entitled to call it his "holiday". Ali is learning everyday how to be fake as his wife.
I think it is rather telling that brands tell her to bring Ali but his brands don't say "bring Lydia." When Ali shows videos and photos of his trips there are usually females in the group. Lydia doesn't seem very social and she has that obnoxious fake laugh. You would think that a big time Lady Boss could handle being on her own.

Why does Ali now hold his cutlery like Lydl? Swear when she laughs you see the ghost of her old nose. Hopefully the filler will dissolve soon? So is 'George' Carrie's new boyfriend? Sorry, but I have issues with that, there's only room for one George on this thread, can we just call him Dave? What does Dave do? Anyone follow Carrie on insta, as she's now set to private? Couldn't be f*cked to screenshot any comments for you from the latest flog because they all say the same thing- 'ignore the haters, you do you, keep touching your hair & nose you fabulous qweeeen' go away brainwashed muppet LEMmings🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Why does Ali now hold his cutlery like Lydl? Swear when she laughs you see the ghost of her old nose. Hopefully the filler will dissolve soon? So is 'George' Carrie's new boyfriend? Sorry, but I have issues with that, there's only room for one George on this thread, can we just call him Dave? What does Dave do? Anyone follow Carrie on insta, as she's now set to private? Couldn't be f*cked to screenshot any comments for you from the latest flog because they all say the same thing- 'ignore the haters, you do you, keep touching your hair & nose you fabulous qweeeen' go away brainwashed muppet LEMmings🙄
George is gay I think, I follow Carrie, no signs of any boyfriend, just her early morning runs, food preps and now and again Lydiot doing her abnoxious laugh about something that isn't funny to normal people with a good sense of humour 😏

I watched Tamara's video of the Courcheval Laura Mercier trip. The difference in their efforts, content and professionalism is night and day. Tamara-that is an influencer who works diligently to promote the actual brand and products, unlike Lydiot. Lydiot also self-promoted Chanel and some other brand on the LM trip. That's an unprofessional move and just daft. No wonder brands eliminate her from any invites to NYFW, London or Paris FW.

I couldn't even watch her latest video - she's draining and painfully boring. She just yaps about nothing into a camera. Shows nothing, does nothing.

Compare what Lydiot puts into her videos with Tamara's NYFW video - Lydiot 1000% has never, would never and can never produce content like that because she could never work that diligently running from fittings to shows to shoots and parties in a span of a few days. And Tamara did that just 6 hours after retuning home from the Laura Mercier trip. Watching other influencers that are supposedly Lydiot's peers shows the stark difference in who is professional and successful and who isn't aka Lydiot.

The fact that a ski trip wiped her out shows how lazy this chick is. She had a 3 day ski trip paid for in full where she did not work except take a few pics for her posts bc Ali did all the filming and stuff. Then she returned to London and did the Dior panel which was what - a couple of hours of yapping whilst sitting down? And she's exhausted and can't keep up with the youngsters?! A 31 year old? Obviously her and Ali are doing something very wrong then. They act like they're healthy but she can't even bloody handle a 3 day trip and he looks like he is wasting away. Clearly, the vitamin injections and other crap they are getting from that doctor based out of a beauty salon is pure fraud.

Also Ali.....dear Lord above.....his new comb over hair style topped off by the medallion necklace over his roll neck sweater is the dumbest look I've seen.

I honestly don't see these two having longevity in the influence world.

They're both already fading away - both literally and figuratively.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.