Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Claire loves a bit of shade throwing! Also Lydia made a dig about Claire in her 50 best and worst bags video, saying she doesn't really like Chanel, thinks the staff are rude and can't be arsed to know all the different names / leathers / styles etc like some.... Funny how she's now crawling up Chanel's backside!

Speak of Chouquette, I think she may be preggers with twins! Someone said is she having twins and she replied to the comment 'you'll have to wait until Sunday to find out' and in her last video she said about looking very pregnant and having ' a couple of baby cows in there'. Or maybe just creating speculation... .who knows!
I am sure CC showed the scan and there was one...

I had to do a double take when I saw the winners of Love Island ...Ali, are you moonlighting? 😅😅😅
20200225_185411.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Evening all, I’m normally a lurker but the latest load of crap Lydia is posting on instagram and Twitter has really boiled my piss!!
How can she honestly think it’s acceptable to bang on about the #bekind movement and then team up with her mate Lorna to effectively bully someone. It’s an absolute disgrace. Yes, that girl didn’t need to write to Lorna and say she was annoying, and really she should have just unfollowed her but by Lorna and Lydia plastering it all over the internet to their thousands of followers make them 1000 times worse.
im ashamed with myself that I actually sat through lydias latest offering on YouTube. She is the most materialistic, wasteful creature I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I never comment on here, i am just a lurker haha but i was hoping someone noticed this. Tamara's video seemed like low key shade towards Lydia. I could be completely wrong, it probably applies to so many You Tubers but from what I read on here previous it seemed related!
I think it did also and I loved this video...Tamara is a complete professional, can you imagine Lydia paying for herself and Carrie to attend fashion month. Tamara invests in her business and it show by her quality content unlike Lydias shite.

Ah..yes could be, as I think her & Paris had ivf (sorry if it's obvious but to those who aren't aware, often 2 fertilised embryos are implanted to increase the chance of success)
I think she did as they have made lots of hospital visits over the last year. Congratulations to them They will make amazing parents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to quite like Ali and his content, but no more. He's lost credibility I think by his association with Lydia. He surely can see what a complete arse she is? You'd think he'd have some business savvy, even if she clearly doesn't and would encourage her to put in the work and be professional about the job she does. However, they are both as bad as one another, just a pair of materialistic knobheads. It will be interesting to see her get her comeuppance, because it is now just a matter of time, and when it does happen the world will be waiting and watching.

Oh dear! He looks like he's auditioning to be the next James Bond! Someone please do something about his hair!
That hair is beyond hope now!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
WEATHER??? 🤦‍♀️
Oh dear! He looks like he's auditioning to be the next James Bond! Someone please do something about his hair!
I mean, I’m the typo queen and even I eye rolled it.

I used to quite like Ali and his content, but no more. He's lost credibility I think by his association with Lydia. He surely can see what a complete arse she is? You'd think he'd have some business savvy, even if she clearly doesn't and would encourage her to put in the work and be professional about the job she does. However, they are both as bad as one another, just a pair of materialistic knobheads. It will be interesting to see her get her comeuppance, because it is now just a matter of time, and when it does happen the world will be waiting and watching.

That hair is beyond hope now!
completely agree, advertising Nutella really is a new low, I suppose they‘ve advertised cat food in the past 🤷‍♀️
it’s just so desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I 1000000% believe this "kill yourself" message is fake and done by Lydia herself. Why? Well, every time we call her on something she suddenly addresses the exact thing in her next post or video. From reading books to filler to mental health to her own negative comments to people on Twitter and a few of us said right after Caroline Flack's death that Lydia was acting as though someone said "Kill yourself" and suddenly she gets that exact message right after we state it?!?!?

I bet you this witch sent it to herself via a different account. The coincidence is uncanny and timing a little too perfect. She's lied about everything else. I have no doubt in my mind she did this for sympathy and to continue standing on her soap box preaching to the world about how they ned to be better people and treat her nicer yet is blinder than a bloody bat to the vile comments and crap she spews into the world.

Her and Lorna said they can't wait for IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to be made public?? Well, neither can I. I can bet you everything I own that the IP address that comes back for that "Kill yourself" message will be Lydia's very own computer.

Her still acting like she is 13 versus a bleeping 31 year old grown ass woman acting like a bleeping victim and reprimanding others is heinous. What an arrogant, self-righteous twit. Well, I hope she continues burying herself and her own career.

She wasn't invited to a single FW event by any designer in any country, brands ignore her and invite her peers. She, I'm sure, will suddenly say she was invited but wasn't feeling well. Well, then she'd better show the invite. How can such a lying, pretentious fraud make $ by taking advantage of others is mind blowing. She is the most disgusting "influencer" out there in my opinion. But I believe Karma is a fierce witch and at some point Lydiot will get hers and bury her whole career with her arrogance and fraud. I'll grab my popcorn and champagne to watch the tit show. I despise liars and people who take advantage of others.
Like Jonathon Joly.

Everyone please watch his video, I wish I could just cut a clip on here, he's running down the beach in slowmo wearing the tiny tears harness :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Everyone please watch his video, I wish I could just cut a clip on here, he's running down the beach in slowmo wearing the tiny tears harness :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well this sounds incredible. Can’t wait to watch this later.

Made the “executive decision” to take the Range Rover to a flooded country, rather than the Aston Martin. Can he hear himself???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ah, so I assume his title error is a joke and not him being as thick as the wife?

Reactions: 6
ah, so I assume his title error is a joke and not him being as thick as the wife?

Well i guess there's a first time for everything.

He is such a muppet though - wearing a tweed blazer to go for a walk on a hill in wales with some bloke who just stands there looking awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The toes 🤣🤣

View attachment 88222

This is embarrassing, it’s like a ballet position....with her ass on a table 🤨

Frow would have her wedding dress on so in comparison 🤷‍♀️
Cabbage (?!) leaves, and a sloppy plate of fried eggs. Clearly an image they took great care in. Still living the luxe life!

I can go one better and give you the exact location of the person who sent that message....

View attachment 88278

I assume this was a nutjob from an inferior site who isn’t allowed to play here 😂🤣
“hey lovely” 😂🤣😂🤣

View attachment 88279
We’re not a “community” of ANYTHING, we’re honestly just individuals who are sick of the bullshit.
If you compare this nearly unintelligible message to Lydia's own language when referencing it, they completely sound like they were written by the same person. A bit too "convenient"!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cabbage (?!) leaves, and a sloppy plate of fried eggs. Clearly an image they took great care in. Still living the luxe life!
let’s compare it to Ali’s Nutella “pancake day” post.........
where are the pancakes????

909BC323-F2AE-4A1F-8289-902E81A0E661.jpeg

there is nothing but a few strawberries on her plate. 🙄

the claw foot.....

215CBD8D-3839-4CED-BA90-A6A2B684C66D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

If you compare this nearly unintelligible message to Lydia's own language when referencing it, they completely sound like they were written by the same person. A bit too "convenient"!

I also thought that message was written by her, it was over long and rambling and so her style.

Reactions: 6
I think Lidl was definitely referencing Chavette when she mentioned people calling her out without using names. Again, very hypocritical given how many times she has mentioned people buying followers and not being genuine.

Also you know who lets her get dragged in the comments? HER HUSBAND, she is horrible to him and he leaves the comments in :oops:
I remember watching his Halloween makeup video with her and loads of people commented about how rude she was and how nasty she was to him. Just checked again now he seems to have deleted a load of him. Missed this one though which to me describes her perfectly

CABE0D09-471D-4C98-894F-5A6357BB33FB.jpeg

I also thought that message was written by her, it was over long and rambling and so her style.
They also spelt accept as expect - typical Lydia mistake. Oh and which as witch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Forgive me because I’m losing my thread creating mojo....🙈🙈
I clearly need an audiobook to teach me some game changing tips.
Continue here....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.