Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha 22 mins in she address the fact we get annoyed by the constant hair touching! (y)

She has to be QUITE STERN about this ok :ROFLMAO:

I haven't had my lips done, I really haven't...you're not going to catch me out on this one, i don't feel they look fake, sometimes they are swollen :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
haha 22 mins in she address the fact we get annoyed by the constant hair touching! (y)

She has to be QUITE STERN about this ok :ROFLMAO:

I haven't had my lips done, I really haven't...you're not going to catch me out on this one, i don't feel they look fake, sometimes they are swollen :ROFLMAO:
She needs to stop overlining her lips she's starting to look like a clown. I bet those at the baby shower thought they were getting beauty treatments when she walked in that SL dress/tights/boots combo. :LOL:
She says she's always tired that's prob because...
A. you don't eat enough
B. you might be anemic because you don't eat enough veg/fruit.

Reactions: 12
Her inability to pronounce Ciara correctly is maddening. Look it up if you don’t know, why look so bleeping thick, willingly?
Also it’s one of the more easy to pronounce Irish names for native English speakers and is a more and more commonly used name in the U.K. - don’t be one of those imperialists who rolls their eyes at the Irish language, you stupefied pudding head.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her “campaign”. Was it posted on a billboard? Did H&M use it to market their clothes inside their stores?

Lydiot, you idiot. Stop. You’re embarrassing.
yup and a lot of people went into H&M to look for it and it was barely seen...
My daughter and I bought some bits in tenerife sent her a pic of us in them like idiots. Course she never replied ignorant person she is

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Latest offering is a direct conversation with Tattle.

She's feeling low, she over did it in France trying to keep up with the youngsters. She's "redundant". I do not think that means what she thinks it means. *snickers*

She is NOT going to stop touching her hair. She must be stern. She is looking at herself in the viewfinder and just has to touch herself. Such self love. She will NOT change herself for her audience. You know, the same people that fill her coffers. Her lips aren't done. Nope, can't catch her out on that. Then she mugs around stretching the mouth every which way. So believable. Not.

She loves her house, loves her gym paneling that looks so cheap to the eye, her garden, the sky, oh look! birds!! She's so proud of herself, she's wearing everything from campaigns she's done. Then she sprays perfume all over herself and her coat. I just can't with people that spray their clothing with SO MUCH scent. Ugh. A headache in the making for those around her. She bangs on about her teeth, she's not following the schedule of treatment, they're rubbing, but she's doing so well, she has extra saliva, the swallowing is SO HARD guys. *snort*

Such a yawn fest from this entitled, demented creature. Even sending her best friend flowers is monetized (SHE LINKED IT!) and filmed for content. My husband is correct, she's a twit, but she's laughing all the way to the bank.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

She's feeling low, she over did it in France trying to keep up with the youngsters. She's "redundant". I do not think that means what she thinks it means. *snickers*

She is NOT going to stop touching her hair. She must be stern. She is looking at herself in the viewfinder and just has to touch herself. Such self love. She will NOT change herself for her audience. You know, the same people that fill her coffers. Her lips aren't done. Nope, can't catch her out on that. Then she mugs around stretching the mouth every which way. So believable. Not.

She loves her house, loves her gym paneling that looks so cheap to the eye, her garden, the sky, oh look! birds!! She's so proud of herself, she's wearing everything from campaigns she's done. Then she sprays perfume all over herself and her coat. I just can't with people that spray their clothing with SO MUCH scent. Ugh. A headache in the making for those around her. She bangs on about her teeth, she's not following the schedule of treatment, they're rubbing, but she's doing so well, she has extra saliva, the swallowing is SO HARD guys. *snort*

Such a yawn fest from this entitled, demented creature. Even sending her best friend flowers is monetized (SHE LINKED IT!) and filmed for content. My husband is correct, she's a twit, but she's laughing all the way to the bank.
bood-jee? really lydl? and good summary

Reactions: 3
Ali’s jewellery when they were in the restaurant reminded me of a cross between Del Boy and Lovejoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oooooooh sassy Lydia uploads a rant to tattle.....and an update.

people were asking if Carrie is pregnant “
”look my mum and Alex are here for valentines, how romantic“
”can I eventually show carries boyfriend”
”guys I haven’t had my lips done”

🤣🤣🤣

ali is editing in his office...
45A86720-F366-42E1-965A-D98604B2D988.jpeg

yet on Ali’s Instagram........

EFB7804A-9F0D-425F-B70A-499A68C66D81.jpeg

SO MANY bleeping LIES. HIS bleeping STORIES HAVE HIM WITH HIS “BRO” GOING TO WALES OR SOMETHING....!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Oooooooh sassy Lydia uploads a rant to tattle.....and an update.

people were asking if Carrie is pregnant “
”look my mum and Alex are here for valentines, how romantic“
”can I eventually show carries boyfriend”
”guys I haven’t had my lips done”

🤣🤣🤣

ali is editing in his office...
View attachment 86548

yet on Ali’s Instagram........

View attachment 86547

SO MANY bleeping LIES. HIS bleeping STORIES HAVE HIM WITH HIS “BRO” GOING TO WALES OR SOMETHING....!!!
one of them is lying!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Thanks for the recap you brave soul!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why I watched her stories???:mad:
I think I will strangle myself if she desides to be interior designer.🤬:poop:

• Angry
Reactions: 9
As far as I remember, they had a bunch of local influenzas promoting it in different countries. So, hers either did better than of her local peers, or among all European or smth. Which I still doubt. She is either luxe or H&M. It cannot be both. Those are two different target audiences. And from what I see in her comment section or when she re-posts on her stories, the majority of her following is not into H&M.
In my country there was no influencers. It was a regular summer collection. Dead serious.

How do people watch her IGstories!?!? The lisp is just.... Nope.. I can't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Lydl's taken on new team members.. & so has her tattle thread! Welcome to all you new readers. Well done for noticing something was 'off' & seeking out the truth. Don't feel you have to contribute or agree with every opinion you read here. & above all don't feel bad, that you must be flawed in some way/gullible- we all at one time fell for her act, 'liked' her posts & bought some tit or the other that she swore was her absolute current favourite game changing product. You're not alone & you're certainly not a 'sad, lonely troll'😊

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.