Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Tamara’s NYFW upload last night thinking an hour was pushing it.
but Jesus Chris....crisp tuna pasta bake

the difference in content is shocking.

Frow and Millen should be embarrassed!!!!!
to say they’re in the same industry is laughable.
The hour actually didn’t feel like an hour because it was interesting content.

little dig at the MG’s when she said she didn’t like to upload dated stories on Instagram when the event was over. 😆
Ali is probably debating if it’s too late to post some Halloween pumpkin patch content. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 39
re the H&M point, she wasn't even invited to the h&m x giambattista valli! i remember her having a huge haul a little while before the collab collection launching and then not being invited to the event while victoria was invited and given a couple of the collection dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is totally side tracking Lydia's thread. I hope Lydia doesnt sue me for including her new bff in the thread.

I totally agree about Victoria's trip, however, hers made it seem that she was added in last minute. Her toddler husband took the shots, and she wasn't invited to all the pre-launch events. H&M didnt even bother with posting her in ANY of their social media. They also didn't bother dressing her up, or even sending her a HMUA team.

She was given a pass to the show, however she was NOT in the front row.

Tamara was an ambassador for the collection, but because she was in Berlin for KaDeWe event, she wasn't able to come.

However, Tamara shot the campaign PAID BY H&M.She went to Belgrade and shot with a team, PAID BY H&M. She was all over H&M's social media. She even did a takeover of their official H&M account.

Lydia, that's TRUE PARTNERSHIP, where brands are PAYING the influencer and PAYING EVERYTHING.

A brand sending you stuff is NOTa partnership, it's a result of your shameless begging.

I really hope you get the difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Lord Jesus! She still does not know how to spell "category" in her flipping 30s. Even 10 year olds know how to spell that.

I bet you she never graduated from uni with her degree. I'll only believe she did when she shows an actual certified hard copy from the uni proving it with date, type of degree etc. She's too daft, in my opinion.
Interesting. You can tell from her spelling etc that she isn't very bright... Also the arrogance, thinking she can get away with #pr etc is another tell. So much research in education to suggest that the weakest ability are full of confidence in their own ability, whilst it is the highest ability, who truly know and understand the measures of success, that are often plagued with self doubts. Unfair, but true. And further proof that lydiot is not very bright.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The whole UK tax system works against self-employed people. Years ago you could buy a car in your company and the company paid for the full lot petrol, road tax etc..... Not any more!!! I don't know all the rules because my account sorts out my taxes but anything that benefits the Director of the company (Lydia in this case) is mostly tax-deductible. So I am presuming all the freebies she receives will be like receiving a cash payment so she will be taxed on them, hence why she #'s them in certain ways so she can play the system.

Another thought :unsure:
Maybe she marks them as #PR or #AD because usually these things would be returned to the brand or PR company whereas a #gift is just that and may be liable for tax. If she gets £10,000 worth or #gifts a month the tax bill would be HUGH.
That's what I don't understand...do you end up paying tax on all the free tit you get sent...?

Reactions: 3
I'm so curious though did she drop out of school? lol and did she just go to school for beauty?
she dropped out of beauty school! She went back to study marketing with no a levels as a mature student.

Yep her kitchen is quite modern and then you have some random dungeon medieval style round lighting and table with the cheapest possible chairs you could find and a whole load of empty space. She is clearly copying ITF who has an orangery space of her kitchen with a dining table but there is no cohesiveness to it at all.

Also an open plan dining kitchen area is neither ground breaking nor life changing. It’s been a common feature of homes for about 20 years. Not sure why she has given herself so many pats on the back for that.
Check out Desi Perkins home tour, Lydia’s turning her home into a tacky amazon/Ikea bought copy....

Having an A4 card with your face on it hanging on a metal rack with clothes chosen by the H&M merchandising team in some UK stores is not a ‘campaign’. Though neither is Buckinghamshire Northamptonshire, or a fire escape a courtyard etc. For Lydia meaning is ever-changing.

The lamest thing about Lydia boasting about being relatable is how little she actually wears affordable clothing. She receives/buys stuff from H&M and NastyGal on occasion but it doesn’t last long in her home before she gets rid of it. She’s both dishonest about the relatability and wasteful in the process.

I agree with others who have mentioned this just seems like defensiveness because she hasn’t been invited to fashion week.
I’m confused, she picks all the best items in a H&M summer collection (not hard as some H&M stuff looks like utter trash) and then when everyone else in store picks up or buys online said ‘best’ item out of a bad bunch she gets to take credit because there was a small card on the hanger and she produced one video of her eye fuckin herself...? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I might but,,,,
A) I know her highness reads here....
B) some of the ‘proof ‘ is specific (can’t all come with facts that Are only very obviously Obtained through her personally ie not on insta/YouTube etc
C) if they do do something she’ll claim a witch hunt and it points straight back here ....

I was trying to do it through the. Proper channels

edit *in fact* I had an automated response to say it was received but nothing after ((over a month ago) so either they. Won’t bother or thy are so backed up)
They also haven't responded to me from when I reported her at the end of December. Still sent me an email asking for feedback on how they handled it though 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That's what I don't understand...do you end up paying tax on all the free tit you get sent...?
In theory, if she has a good accountant, a lot of it can be marked as work 'expenses' and she won't pay tax on it and to be fair, if you're bombarded with companies sending you all their goods in the hope of a mention, then it's not fair to be taxed on that .Obviously she can't help it if brands send her free tit all the time (cough cough, she begs for it), but the difference is when she starts selling her free tit on de-pop or when her gifted stuff is given in lieu of payment but for a mention on insta or YT. That is what she should be getting taxed on and she SHOULD be paying a tit load of tax because she gets SO MUCH free!!
In every other industry, this happens.I'm taxed on my private healthcare benefits, on a company car, if my boss wanted to send me on holiday as a gift, I'd have to declare it and be taxed on it. If clients send me cases full of champagne, I would have to declare all of these things, yet influencers seem to slip through the net.

I'm glad the ASA have started to tighten up the rules on them and just hope HMRC clock onto it and looking into them. It's really not that I hate influencers, there's loads that I watch and enjoy, I just hate the unfairness that your every day working person is taxed to the eyeballs on everything when they can basically live their whole lives without having to pay for clothes, shoes, bags, holidays, drink, even damn food!

Reactions: 17
Interesting. You can tell from her spelling etc that she isn't very bright... Also the arrogance, thinking she can get away with #pr etc is another tell. So much research in education to suggest that the weakest ability are full of confidence in their own ability, whilst it is the highest ability, who truly know and understand the measures of success, that are often plagued with self doubts. Unfair, but true. And further proof that lydiot is not very bright.
Was it you who once posted about Diderot?

Reactions: 1
she dropped out of beauty school! She went back to study marketing with no a levels as a mature student.

Check out Desi Perkins home tour, Lydia’s turning her home into a tacky amazon/Ikea bought copy....

I’m confused, she picks all the best items in a H&M summer collection (not hard as some H&M stuff looks like utter trash) and then when everyone else in store picks up or buys online said ‘best’ item out of a bad bunch she gets to take credit because there was a small card on the hanger and she produced one video of her eye fuckin herself...? 🤔
I can't help but be bitter about that. I had to work my butt off to finish highschool then got into marketing in community college before uni. Ugh doubt she even finished that marketing degree.

Reactions: 9
re the H&M point, she wasn't even invited to the h&m x giambattista valli! i remember her having a huge haul a little while before the collab collection launching and then not being invited to the event while victoria was invited and given a couple of the collection dresses

H & M obviously decided that she was the sort of person that was good to influence consumers to buy their day to day tat like that crappy jumpsuit she modelled, and hence hers was an 'instore' promotion involving basically nothing from the brand except putting up a few posters and point of sale materials - they would do this anyway the only difference was that she was the model they used, rather than someone from an agency.

People that were invited to model the collar dresses for Giambatista Valli and attend the launch party - were obviously people that they see as high end, or lux or whatever the bracket is they use to represent the high end designer.

It just tells you that they see Lydia as a bog standard person who would appeal to an average customer as someone wearing their clothes - that's why they gifted her all those jumpers, summer dresses etc last year, and she shot crappy pics of them in her garden and in a field etc.

Babes she's LOW END!

So many influencers out there are doing collabs with people like Net a Porter at the moment, even old Josie Fashion Mumblr has had a ton of their clothes a few times now and done the Net Set Edit thing, like Claire Chanelle and Vic have done. Lydia is never doing stuff like that - getting free crap or vouchers is one thing, but actually working with and representing brands, and having photoshoots and being part of campaigns is not something we see her in. Claire for example has literally a tenth of what Lydia has for youtube subscribers and instagram followers, yet they regularly send her stuff to model and show in hauls, dress her up and take photos and do campaigns with her for net set, sustainability and new designers etc. No one is doing that with Lyds, not even H & M :ROFLMAO: :unsure:

Also...

If you watch her insta stories today - she has definitely read all the comments on here, as she is addressing them and basically explaining how she turns down certain brands if they don't feel right (yeah course), and everything about the H&M campaign felt right...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
...Oh God, her InstaStories are turning as long and boring as her vlogs!!! How long are InstaStories? 16sec?. She just did 25 instaStories talking about how incredible she is!!!! 25 instaStories!!! (25x16sec) that's 400 seconds talking about how proud she is OF HERSELF!!!

Yesterday she posted a photo telling how incredible she was on H&M. That was just a tease of what was expected today. 400 seconds of again talking about it. And people, wait for the extended "How amazing I am" speech version on her 50 mins vlog next week.

This is one of the things I dislike the most about Lydia. She has no content to post so every little detail she manage to talk for an eternity about it just to make long content. Lydia, I thought you were quality, not quantity.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
...Oh God, her InstaStories are turning as long and boring as her vlogs!!! How long are InstaStories? 16sec?. She just did 25 instaStories talking about how incredible she is!!!! 25 instaStories!!! (25x16sec) that's 400 seconds talking about how proud she is OF HERSELF!!!

Yesterday she posted a photo telling how incredible she was on H&M. That was just a tease of what was expected today. 400 seconds of again talking about it. And people, wait for the extended "How amazing I am" speech version on her 50 mins vlog next week.

This is one of the things I dislike the most about Lydia. She has no content to post so every little detail she manage to talk for an eternity about it just to make long content. Lydia, I thought you were quality, not quantity.
F*ck Lydia..less is more..yawn

Painfully thick. Remember her letter to Ali on HER wedding day? 'Celebrat to the early hours'🙄 Oh & fit Ali in his suit?...I pissed myself when I saw his hair😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
F*ck Lydia..less is more..yawn

Painfully thick. Remember her letter to Ali on HER wedding day? 'Celebrat to the early hours'🙄 Oh & fit Ali in his suit?...I pissed myself when I saw his hair😂
She didn't even take the time to write it on nice paper, with calligraphy or even to bloody spellcheck. It reads like what a very insincere 15-year-old would write to her boyfriend of 2 weeks. Shallow and empty of any personality, with no evidence of knowledge of this person she is marrying. Just...wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's so bleeping narsacisstic she has reposted Carries post of the flowers she bought her. Lydia you should be buying Carrie flowers out of the kindness of your (stone cold) heart, not so that you can boast that you're a great person!!

Also "local to Bucks"

You mean Northants love

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.