Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you distributed that report to everyone, and we all reported it- they would have to look through it, non?
I might but,,,,
A) I know her highness reads here....
B) some of the ‘proof ‘ is specific (can’t all come with facts that Are only very obviously Obtained through her personally ie not on insta/YouTube etc
C) if they do do something she’ll claim a witch hunt and it points straight back here ....

I was trying to do it through the. Proper channels

edit *in fact* I had an automated response to say it was received but nothing after ((over a month ago) so either they. Won’t bother or thy are so backed up)

Reactions: 16
I might but,,,,
A) I know her highness reads here....
B) some of the ‘proof ‘ is specific (can’t all come with facts that Are only very obviously Obtained through her personally ie not on insta/YouTube etc
C) if they do do something she’ll claim a witch hunt and it points straight back here ....

I was trying to do it through the. Proper channels

edit *in fact* I had an automated response to say it was received but nothing after ((over a month ago) so either they. Won’t bother or thy are so backed up)
When @Gemma_NYC used to report her, I remember her saying that they were looking into her account. I miss @Gemma_NYC posts, come back please xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I will never understand why she reads here. She shuts down any sort of feedback on her channels. So we aren't in her comments. We are here where she doesn't have to read it.

I wish she did avoid reading here. She is clearly too fragile for it.

Reactions: 12
I'm fairly sure the real reason she's so reluctant to disclose is because of the tax payable. Say she gets a 3 grand table or flooring gifted - even if she receives no additional sponsored payment, that's still around £1400 tax. I bet that really stings when it's not even her perfect table. Imagine having a house full of 'not quite to your taste' stuff and having to pay tax on it. She's said that she's going to declare every item as gifted just in case. Does this mean that she declares all those items to the tax man too? It's only a matter of time before someone presents an itemized list of items for the year with a tax payable amount. Also, the trouble with getting all these items and services for free means you don't have an awful lot to declare as a deductible either.
We know that she claims not to recall what's #gifted and what's purchased so I'm not sure how she files accurate tax returns. I would have thought one of her staff could itemise things as they come in....unless she's not declaring, of course 😲😲😲
View attachment 85976
[/QUOTE]
She makes fashion wearable??? She has no idea about fashion🤦‍♀️
She has no idea about spelling and punctuation either 🤢🤢🤢

HMRC (UK tax office) investigate all calls or tip offs relating to income tax... they would have launched a full enquiry and asked to look at all her accounts going back 6 years. I know someone (not an influencer but self employed) who met with the same fate, it cost £7,000 in accountants and took 1 year to get the "all looks fine, there is nothing further to investigate" they are brutal these HMRC inspectors and can really cause a lot of stress.

The Student Loan Company get all their info from HMRC when you file your tax return so you cant get away with paying what you owe (if you earn over £25K i think it is) if you are honest on your tax return.
I bet Lyds keeps all her money in the company and just draws down the minimum salary/dividend.
You have to tick a box on the tax return to say you have student loan...she probably 'forgot ' .......😲

Looks like someone magically hit 200k overnight...
what people that follow don’t see, is she wants that number bc it allows her to negotiate higher prices for gifted items and spons post.
“I have over 200k on my interiors account” vs “I’m close to 200K on my interiors account” which sounds better

View attachment 86188
Northamptonshire!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
All this gifted stuff/ tax threshold etc was what I was explaining earlier. HMRC look into everything and if she keeps getting reported for not declaring all her ten of thousands in gifted items, HMRC will investigate!
She’s even made it easier as everything is listed as PR!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yet unlike other "influencers" we have not seen her invited to a single NY, Paris or London Fashion Week event. She'd like to think she is "fashion" but clearly brands and designers don't if none invite her to be part of Fashion Week in the US, Europe and the UK.

Leonie, In the Frow, Amelia and Claire have all been invited to Fashion Week but not Lydiot. Says a lot right there.
Tamera went to a lot of shows in even smaller cities and the designers dressed her, too.

Reactions: 7
Tamera went to a lot of shows in even smaller cities and the designers dressed her, too.
has Lydia ever done fashion week? I can’t recall but it seems like all her luxury fashion is from MyTheresa vouchers and the like.

I mean, Max Mara doesn’t seriously give a f*ck about her right? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
has Lydia ever done fashion week? I can’t recall but it seems like all her luxury fashion is from MyTheresa vouchers and the like.

I mean, Max Mara doesn’t seriously give a f*ck about her right? 😂😂
Seems like I remember her going to a show, once.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What on earth is she banging on about? The biggest influencers have a hand in everything - beauty, fashion, and lifestyle - can someone name me one huge influencer that does just one of those? Ever heard of Sivan Ayla? I always compare her and Lydia and Lydias “work” is laughable. “The industry which does everything to make you one dimensional” hahaha oh god the horrible injustice.

View attachment 85976
Her “campaign”. Was it posted on a billboard? Did H&M use it to market their clothes inside their stores?

Lydiot, you idiot. Stop. You’re embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yea what is being tracked on that H&M "campaign"? Did she sell the most via her affiliate links? Or was her photo slapped on top of some racks in the stores and the clothes on those racks sold the most?

Because if it's the latter, I would bet money the vast majority of people who purchased those clothes had no idea who was in those photos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yea what is being tracked on that H&M "campaign"? Did she sell the most via her affiliate links? Or was her photo slapped on top of some racks in the stores and the clothes on those racks sold the most?

Because if it's the latter, I would bet money the vast majority of people who purchased those clothes had no idea who was in those photos.
IDK, but it could have only been a UK thing, because it definitely wasn't sold across the pond.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IDK, but it could have only been a UK thing, because it definitely wasn't sold across the pond.
For sure here in the Czech republic the collection came out around the same time, people were buying it anyway without knowing someone is promoting it in the UK, not sure if it was sold out ;)

Reactions: 4
For sure here in the Czech republic the collection came out around the same time, people were buying it anyway without knowing someone is promoting it in the UK, not sure if it was sold out ;)
As far as I remember, they had a bunch of local influenzas promoting it in different countries. So, hers either did better than of her local peers, or among all European or smth. Which I still doubt. She is either luxe or H&M. It cannot be both. Those are two different target audiences. And from what I see in her comment section or when she re-posts on her stories, the majority of her following is not into H&M.

Reactions: 11
Having an A4 card with your face on it hanging on a metal rack with clothes chosen by the H&M merchandising team in some UK stores is not a ‘campaign’. Though neither is Buckinghamshire Northamptonshire, or a fire escape a courtyard etc. For Lydia meaning is ever-changing.

The lamest thing about Lydia boasting about being relatable is how little she actually wears affordable clothing. She receives/buys stuff from H&M and NastyGal on occasion but it doesn’t last long in her home before she gets rid of it. She’s both dishonest about the relatability and wasteful in the process.

I agree with others who have mentioned this just seems like defensiveness because she hasn’t been invited to fashion week.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am watching Tamara's fashion week vlogs. It's hilarious to think of Lydia doing anything like this. I think she would be breaking out into full-blown hives and hospital-stay exhaustion after day three of 6am wakeup calls for hair/makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The whole UK tax system works against self-employed people. Years ago you could buy a car in your company and the company paid for the full lot petrol, road tax etc..... Not any more!!! I don't know all the rules because my account sorts out my taxes but anything that benefits the Director of the company (Lydia in this case) is mostly tax-deductible. So I am presuming all the freebies she receives will be like receiving a cash payment so she will be taxed on them, hence why she #'s them in certain ways so she can play the system.

Another thought :unsure:
Maybe she marks them as #PR or #AD because usually these things would be returned to the brand or PR company whereas a #gift is just that and may be liable for tax. If she gets £10,000 worth or #gifts a month the tax bill would be HUGH.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.