Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re-posting for reference when lydl was caught by the tax man & as a result rang the police on an inferior gossip site. Oh & just noticed at the beginning she said past year then 6 months towards the end?)
What god awful things have happened in her life?!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
watching that video, I wonder why people are not policing what influencers are posting, ASA for instance. And how Lydia puts PR or PR Gift on things, when she knows that is not acceptable, i don't know why she's not been caught out yet.
I think the problem is that she knows its technically acceptable, but she knows its also not right.
She truly truly thinks that she is better than ASA/CMA. She thinks she knows better so what she does between tweets, talking about it, and how she does the "ad" for everything just incase, is that she is trying to make a mockery of the ASA/CMA. And if i was with that company just for that i would be extra hard on her, not only for her previous rulings, but for her consistent attitude with it, and i'd designate a group to watch every single thing that previous ruling influencers and crack down on them. Personally i've reported many many times on her. Full with examples and photos and writing in and getting responses.

But to me, the fact she is outright making a joke of the ASA/CMA and doing what is "not right" and the entire point behind disclosure laws and reasons is enough for them to just crack down massively on her and possibly do even more with her future deals/gifts/etc.

Reactions: 21
I'm fairly sure the real reason she's so reluctant to disclose is because of the tax payable. Say she gets a 3 grand table or flooring gifted - even if she receives no additional sponsored payment, that's still around £1400 tax. I bet that really stings when it's not even her perfect table. Imagine having a house full of 'not quite to your taste' stuff and having to pay tax on it. She's said that she's going to declare every item as gifted just in case. Does this mean that she declares all those items to the tax man too? It's only a matter of time before someone presents an itemized list of items for the year with a tax payable amount. Also, the trouble with getting all these items and services for free means you don't have an awful lot to declare as a deductible either.
Basically she cheats the taxes on
1. gifted items
2. gifted services
3. undisclosed sponsored posts
4. reselling of items via instagram so "she doesn't have to pay depop fees" AKA just straight non-reciept cash exchange
5. the money she makes off of selling her gifted items... not only is it gifted but she sells it and it becomes income

*Yes I know there is a certain threshold amount for how much you are allowed to be gifted and not pay taxes on it in a tax year, but lets be real, Lydia Elise Millen is way above the amount for not paying taxes.
Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon, LEM inc. has been caught before with student load fraud, and also now doesn't pay the proper income tax and gifted item tax?

Am I getting all this right?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Re-posting for reference when lydl was caught by the tax man & as a result rang the police on an inferior gossip site. Oh & just noticed at the beginning she said past year then 6 months towards the end?)
Seeking out gossip sites to read negative comments about herself is NOT the same as harassment. It's not and the law states that. That's why the authorities have done nothing for her because there is nothing wrong with gossip sites. That is not harassment.

She sounds like a child talking to the authorities about her eyebrows, tights, pyjamas?? There are thousands of websites around the globe and a negative comment made there about a public person or celebrity is not the same as being harassed, threatened or stalked directly.

She takes no responsibility, accountability or ownership that her gluttony for fame, validation and $$$$$ made her choose to put her face and entire life on line including her opinions, lies and fraudulent behavior. Yet stills think that she is the only one allowed to speak her mind. And yet she expects no repercussions for what she does or says.

She acts like a victim when the tax man, ASA and school went after her for not paying what she owed! This shows how narcissistic and out of touch she is. She thinks she should not have to pay her debts like the rest of the world?!?!

She's fine with all the positive clicks and comments coz they bring her cash but acts like an immature juvenile complaining that people are making fun of her spelling and eyebrows to the authorities!?!?!

This, ladies, is a flipping 30 something year old tart that is not emotionally intelligent, mature or smart.

Viewers don't need to be censored or their freedom of speech and opinion halted INSTEAD it's clear that SHE needs some serious mental health therapy to learn how to deal with her choices for fame and what comes with it.

I hope the ASA and tax authorities investigate her ass for all her dishonesty and she gets caught and faces some real conequences. The truth always comes out in the wash. And with this pathological liar and her crude self-entitlement, it is only a matter of time before Lydiot is investigated again.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her spelling is so bad I thought I was reading a dm from THAT indian guy (“let me see bob vagena” type of guy).
And I’m sorry, but she should have paid her student loan way ago, nobody’s fault she hoped it would wear off 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like someone magically hit 200k overnight...
what people that follow don’t see, is she wants that number bc it allows her to negotiate higher prices for gifted items and spons post.
“I have over 200k on my interiors account” vs “I’m close to 200K on my interiors account” which sounds better

D6CAC0F7-A381-44E4-9C68-2EB625261D86.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Looks like someone magically hit 200k overnight...
what people that follow don’t see, is she wants that number bc it allows her to negotiate higher prices for gifted items and spons post.
“I have over 200k on my interiors account” vs “I’m close to 200K on my interiors account” which sounds better

View attachment 86188
I wonder how many of those are organic, I bet a lot of them are bought followers or just people from her main account following her home account as well. She is just spreading herself over several platforms/usernames, but much of the following are the same people! It's deceitful really

Some of the better ones rely on mostly the qualifications unless working in the industry of which a prospective students applying for, for the desperate Uni's like that one I should imagine tbh not sure if they'd really care, some of them obviously will be incredibly strict about it like the Red Bricks (goes back to the Industrial Revolition with Engineering etc)

You're right- it CERTAINLY wasn't a Central London University or part of any leagues. Out in the suburban sticks- Uni's are desperate for students so that they can justify their government subsidies.

Reactions: 1
Basically she cheats the taxes on
1. gifted items
2. gifted services
3. undisclosed sponsored posts
4. reselling of items via instagram so "she doesn't have to pay depop fees" AKA just straight non-reciept cash exchange
5. the money she makes off of selling her gifted items... not only is it gifted but she sells it and it becomes income

*Yes I know there is a certain threshold amount for how much you are allowed to be gifted and not pay taxes on it in a tax year, but lets be real, Lydia Elise Millen is way above the amount for not paying taxes.
Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon, LEM inc. has been caught before with student load fraud, and also now doesn't pay the proper income tax and gifted item tax?

Am I getting all this right?
I find it very interesting that gifts and entertainment threshold regulations aren't in place like there are in the finance industry.

Reactions: 9
Don't know if/when the ASA/CMA take action & if the account in question would be suspended from uploading or the influencer fined. Either way we will carry on reporting her undeclared ADs & 'calling her out' in an online community. So thanks for the advice Lydl.. but in her own words 'get yourself a girl (women) who does (do) both'.
Im actually interested in genuinely reporting. Can the thread put up a link to reporting any videos that are breaking the rules? I'm happy to report these videos- even if someone wants to privately message me. I don't like being LIED TO. If everyone reports- surely the ASA have to look into her account right?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder how many of those are organic, I bet a lot of them are bought followers or just people from her main account following her home account as well. She is just spreading herself over several platforms/usernames, but much of the following are the same people! It's deceitful really
Absolutely!! She said at some point in recent history that she had 2Million followers over all of her platforms, and this couldn't be farther from the truth, and widely over exaggerated! Most of her true followers would follow her on all of her platforms, so youtube, insta main, and insta home, and then probably a lot on twitter as well. You don't get to count 1 follower 4 times as they are following on your different accounts. Thats just fluffing up your numbers to appear bigger than she is. You would have to subtract the repeats from her highly exaggerated 2M and that would give a real number, but for her and to what she most definitely says to brands would be "I have 2 Million followers" because this would give her more leverage for larger payments and gifts, It would only get into smaller more accurate numbers when it came to the fine print of which platform that brand wants her to post on.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Time for a new bio. Bored of her 'A proud difficult woman' nonsense. Let's keep it real.
Maybe PETA might be interested in her fur promotion ?? a few @PETA might attract their attention.... It really is killing me that she won't mention the fur thing. Insinuating the hate is ALL about the freebies they're getting.. no Lidl.. its the FUR.. THE FUR you hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I find it very interesting that gifts and entertainment threshold regulations aren't in place like there are in the finance industry.
Im sure there is. I know in the states it use to be around 5K total in gifted items was counted as a gift, and above that was taxable.
After that it is considered taxable income.
Im sure there is something similar to this in the UK regardless of industry. It may vary between company accounts and personal. But im sure Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon, LEM inc. just fudges the numbers big time to make it appear like she isn't making that much and allows her to falsely pay taxes via loopholes etc.
I am not in the tax field though so im not quite sure tbh, someone else on here probably knows much better.

Reactions: 6
Why does the wedding video not disclose any gifted products or services then?
thtat would be a question for the culprit at hand.... my guess is because it came before the stricter disclosing rules! I sent a lengthy report to CMA and didn’t even get a response 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
thtat would be a question for the culprit at hand.... my guess is because it came before the stricter disclosing rules! I sent a lengthy report to CMA and didn’t even get a response 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
if you distributed that report to everyone, and we all reported it- they would have to look through it, non?

Reactions: 11
Maybe PETA might be interested in her fur promotion ?? a few @PETA might attract their attention.... It really is killing me that she won't mention the fur thing. Insinuating the hate is ALL about the freebies they're getting.. no Lidl.. its the FUR.. THE FUR you hypocrite.
Id rather PETA get on her for
1. Lynx being killed due to negligence on the owners part
2. Letting her cat wander freely without a collar or a tracker part of the collar because she is too lazy to keep walking her cats on a leash like she used to with the housecat Lumi, and her not wanting cat litter in her house
3. Her and Ali's laughable attempt at making their backyard cat-proof or whatever she called it. Remember the chicken wire on the three foot tall gate?
4. After the death of her cat, she still lets her cat come and go as she pleases without any safety through her dream of a cat door
5. Her mum saying that her cat was wandering around in the open driveway/street where Lumi could easily be hit by a car
6. After the death of the cat, putting out Lily flowers that are toxic to cats, and chalking it up to the cat doesn't climb on them, after she ranted about how Bengals are always climbing all over tables and getting into trouble

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
GO FOR IT!!

• Heart
Id rather PETA get on her for
1. Lynx being killed due to negligence on the owners part
2. Letting her cat wander freely without a collar or a tracker part of the collar because she is too lazy to keep walking her cats on a leash like she used to with the housecat Lumi, and her not wanting cat litter in her house
3. Her and Ali's laughable attempt at making their backyard cat-proof or whatever she called it. Remember the chicken wire on the three foot tall gate?
4. After the death of her cat, she still lets her cat come and go as she pleases without any safety through her dream of a cat door
5. Her mum saying that her cat was wandering around in the open driveway/street where Lumi could easily be hit by a car
6. After the death of the cat, putting out Lily flowers that are toxic to cats, and chalking it up to the cat doesn't climb on them, after she ranted about how Bengals are always climbing all over tables and getting into trouble
All relevant, absolutely.- that list is shocking when you list it that way.... you know when PETA get a sniff they GO FOR IT!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.