Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is she banging on about? The biggest influencers have a hand in everything - beauty, fashion, and lifestyle - can someone name me one huge influencer that does just one of those? Ever heard of Sivan Ayla? I always compare her and Lydia and Lydias “work” is laughable. “The industry which does everything to make you one dimensional” hahaha oh god the horrible injustice.

View attachment 85976
She makes fashion wearable??? She has no idea about fashion🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn't we figure out that she wasn't compensated for that H&M campaign, and she actually paid out of pocket for the location/photographer/clothing? (This might have been on the other site.) The H&MxMe campaign was a promotion where anyone could upload a picture on social media with that hashtag and H&M would choose a few to repost online and in store. So she made a huge production out of her photos to basically guarantee she'd get picked.

H&M probably did tell her it was the "most successful" so this idiot would continue to foot the bill for H&M's advertising. They haven't even sent her clothing samples since early fall maybe (?).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn't we figure out that she wasn't compensated for that H&M campaign, and she actually paid out of pocket for the location/photographer/clothing? (This might have been on the other site.) The H&MxMe campaign was a promotion where anyone could upload a picture on social media with that hashtag and H&M would choose a few to repost online and in store. So she made a huge production out of her photos to basically guarantee she'd get picked.

H&M probably did tell her it was the "most successful" so this idiot would continue to foot the bill for H&M's advertising. They haven't even sent her clothing samples since early fall maybe (?).
yup and a lot of people went into H&M to look for it and it was barely seen...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has 5pm become the new 7pm? All of a sudden I'm getting YT notifications at 5pm? Must be something to do with the algorithms and them all scrambling for views....

Reactions: 3
What on earth is she banging on about? The biggest influencers have a hand in everything - beauty, fashion, and lifestyle - can someone name me one huge influencer that does just one of those? Ever heard of Sivan Ayla? I always compare her and Lydia and Lydias “work” is laughable. “The industry which does everything to make you one dimensional” hahaha oh god the horrible injustice.

View attachment 85976
Lord Jesus! She still does not know how to spell "category" in her flipping 30s. Even 10 year olds know how to spell that.

I bet you she never graduated from uni with her degree. I'll only believe she did when she shows an actual certified hard copy from the uni proving it with date, type of degree etc. She's too daft, in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lord Jesus! She still does not know how to spell "category" in her bleeping 30s. Even 10 year olds know how to spell that.

And I bet you she never graduated from uni with her degree. I'll only believe she did when she shows an actual certified hard copy from the uni proving it with date, type of degree etc. She's too daft, in my opinion.
all I remember her saying is that she tried beauty school but it wasnt for her...

Reactions: 5
Keep thinking about Ali's 'tripping over his own child looking at my wife' tweet. This pair must stick out like a sore thumb among the normal walking/normally dressed of Towcester.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

View attachment 85976
Yet unlike other "influencers" we have not seen her invited to a single NY, Paris or London Fashion Week event. She'd like to think she is "fashion" but clearly brands and designers don't if none invite her to be part of Fashion Week in the US, Europe and the UK.

Leonie, In the Frow, Amelia and Claire have all been invited to Fashion Week but not Lydiot. Says a lot right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wish the ASA has these powers! All influenzas would have to be worried.

People noticed she was selling gifted items on Depop and there was speculation around whether or not she was declaring them in her tax as an income/benefit in kind/gifted.

I can’t remember if she put it on twitter, in a video or in one of her crying instastories (remember those!) but I think one of two things happened;

1: she read it here that someone had threatened to report her and the tax office/student loan company coincidentally called her and she lost her tit! (Most likely)

2: the person who reported her did actually trigger an investigation

I personally can’t see how the tax office would investigate so quickly after 1 complaint as they happened pretty simultaneously. She’s was def out to blame someone!

I think the student loan organisation was chasing her as they probably found out she was earning way over the threshold to not pay it back!

She was paying for the tit show of a sham wedding (not sure what for as most of it was PR GIFT AD) at the so it wasn’t welcomed....

It might have been a statement she put on Twitter that she has written on her phone notes actually. I’m sure it was a dramatic letter penned to those out to ruin her life and she was considering quitting the internet... haha as if she actually would 🤣🤣🤣
HMRC (UK tax office) investigate all calls or tip offs relating to income tax... they would have launched a full enquiry and asked to look at all her accounts going back 6 years. I know someone (not an influencer but self employed) who met with the same fate, it cost £7,000 in accountants and took 1 year to get the "all looks fine, there is nothing further to investigate" they are brutal these HMRC inspectors and can really cause a lot of stress.

The Student Loan Company get all their info from HMRC when you file your tax return so you cant get away with paying what you owe (if you earn over £25K i think it is) if you are honest on your tax return.
I bet Lyds keeps all her money in the company and just draws down the minimum salary/dividend.

Reactions: 12
Student loan came out when they were applying for House mortgage! Lenders, accountants will scrutinise every little detail for those self employed and would have questioned why she hadn’t paid it off (considering how much ££££ she makes) .... she didn’t even need anybody to report her in this case. Was Wedding day drama not the advertising standards? (and rightly so)) because she was breaking rules. Her own fault for getting cheaply married during normal business hours ha ha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Student loan came out when they were applying for House mortgage! Lenders, accountants will scrutinise every little detail for those self employed and would have questioned why she hadn’t paid it off (considering how much ££££ she makes) .... she didn’t even need anybody to report her in this case. Was Wedding day drama not the advertising standards? (and rightly so)) because she was breaking rules. Her own fault for getting cheaply married during normal business hours ha ha
Did she pay for everything for the wedding out of her own pocket like she made out?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if anyone watched Gemma Louise Miles the other week, but she stated she earned around £3,000-£8,000 a month just from Adsense! So lord knows how much lady Lidl earns! Must be a fortune! And yet she’s still so bloody cheap.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if anyone watched Gemma Louise Miles the other week, but she stated she earned around £3,000-£8,000 a month just from Adsense! So lord knows how much lady Lidl earns! Must be a fortune! And yet she’s still so bloody cheap.
wow and her Youtube earnings say up to £7000 per month, so basically she could easily earn over £10000 per month doing literally nothing.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Re-posting for reference when lydl was caught by the tax man & as a result rang the police on an inferior gossip site. Oh & just noticed at the beginning she said past year then 6 months towards the end?)
if she stopped lying most of it would stop

Reactions: 18
Re-posting for reference when lydl was caught by the tax man & as a result rang the police on an inferior gossip site. Oh & just noticed at the beginning she said past year then 6 months towards the end?)
how was growing up so hard that they were surprised she wasn’t a drug addict? Thought daddy was rich and had all these fancy cars and bragged about her life? Or was this during the stripper phase? Someone play the worlds smallest violin for her

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.