Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are, I swear I'm buying a direct flight and staying there as a Tattler-on-site
They donā€™t do much so wouldnā€™t be a busy job apart from the hours waiting outside for Lyds to leave the house- endless day after day.

Reactions: 9
Two hours ago, posting at 12.30am, thought she went to bed early.
Male friends, must be Aldi's šŸ˜View attachment 1513028View attachment 1513029
With the shitload of fresh produce supposedly coming from the "kitchen gahden", I'm amazed she uses very little veg only as an afterthought, a garnish, or an unnecessary -most of the times- addition to the yuk food she makes. A gherkin here, some leaves there... Make your own tomahto soup. Duh. There's is LITERALLY nothing easier. Of course, she may not have had the abundance of pehfect, the dream, vine tomahtoes she had expected, seeing that the iceberg bounty completely hogged the beds.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lidl in her 'fairy frock' reminds me of Amal Clooney, (George's wife). Another one well over 30 with a big nose, Bluto chin and generally mannish face. Also has a dreadful dress sense!!!

View attachment 1506592
Okayā€¦this is getting ridiculous. I loved tattle about Lidl because I found that people on here were not mean, did not go after people just for the sake of it, but it was genuine criticism about her behaviour and the lack of qualities. So what Amal Clooney has to do with anything? She is educated, speaks multiple languages, she is a mother of 2, despite her husbandā€™s wealth she is still working and she is in her mid 40ā€™s. (I am not saying she is perfect, I do not follow her life etc, but it seems to me that she is quite a bit more than Lydiot is.)Obviously it is personal to everybody if you think she is pretty or not, but why so mean? ā€œBig noseā€? So what? She was born with that and she is okay with how she looks (it seems like). It is sad to me that this thread start to become like the others sometimesā€¦.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
WOW!!!!! I can see how all those years of training did not go to waste, you are the star of the ballet. You have it all @Oops...grace, elegance and sartorially, well what can I say, you looked the absolute dream. I loved your very own version of being on tippytoes, works perfectly with clogs (who d have thunk it). Bravo šŸ‘ šŸ‘šŸ‘

I hope you re managing to stay cool in the heat @Wophie? My son was born on the 25 th of this month and I spent the last few weeks of my pregnancy with my feet in cold water.
I don't think I've been anything but at least warm this year to be fair šŸ˜‚ I really miss being cold! Ice considered the feet in cold water thing but can see my toddler kicking the water over so haven't braved it šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 13
DaYlEsFoRd SoUp šŸ˜“

From now on I am going to preface everything I say with the brand I am using. It seems to be the way.

So this morning, I have woken up in my Argos bed, made up with Asda bed sheets. I am currently laying in my bed like some beached whale with my Dreamgenii pregnancy pillow. I am contemplating what I will have for my breakfast - it needs to be something to launch me into autumn I think. Perhaps a Tesco cross-ont with Tesco jam, or a bowl of Quaker Oats So Simple 20 Golden Syrup Sachets 720g.
Love this...

Well I had a cup of YORKSHIRE TEA in my John Lewis cup, then two slices of WARBURTONS toast with LURPACK butter. šŸ˜Š

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Okayā€¦this is getting ridiculous. I loved tattle about Lidl because I found that people on here were not mean, did not go after people just for the sake of it, but it was genuine criticism about her behaviour and the lack of qualities. So what Amal Clooney has to do with anything? She is educated, speaks multiple languages, she is a mother of 2, despite her husbandā€™s wealth she is still working and she is in her mid 40ā€™s. (I am not saying she is perfect, I do not follow her life etc, but it seems to me that she is quite a bit more than Lydiot is.)Obviously it is personal to everybody if you think she is pretty or not, but why so mean? ā€œBig noseā€? So what? She was born with that and she is okay with how she looks (it seems like). It is sad to me that this thread start to become like the others sometimesā€¦.
As a third party observer, I donā€™t think there was an intentional personal malice against Amal Clooney
Allexie01 posted the picture to highlight the similarity between the short white dresses worn
The long hair and facial features are certainly very similar too, hence why highlighted

For me the original post by Allexie01 was in good faith. I donā€™t think there has been the same reaction when pictures of other famous people or cartoon characters have been shown to emphasise particular fashion faux pas or strong facial or body likeness. If there was, Palitoy would have sued us Tattlers a long time ago about the references to Action Man with Ali šŸ¤­

One of my neighbours looks and dresses like Donald Trump - its amusing- but I donā€™t assume that my neighbours brain, personal standards or attitude to others is going to match the original Mr D Trump.
Its fun to recognise the humour when seeing the similarities with other people. Remember when doing this the subject here is the MGā€™s, so any criticism, ridicule or mockery rests with them.

Lets all just move on and continue to do what we do best. Iā€™m here for the amazing observation and opinions of others, but mainly for the light heartiness, support and crazy humour that is a bloody good breath of fresh air these days. How we build a worldwide community together from people we donā€™t know and can connect with is very special. ā¤šŸ§”šŸ’›šŸ’ššŸ’™šŸ’œšŸ–¤šŸ¤šŸ¤Ž

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
DaYlEsFoRd SoUp šŸ˜“

From now on I am going to preface everything I say with the brand I am using. It seems to be the way.

So this morning, I have woken up in my Argos bed, made up with Asda bed sheets. I am currently laying in my bed like some beached whale with my Dreamgenii pregnancy pillow. I am contemplating what I will have for my breakfast - it needs to be something to launch me into autumn I think. Perhaps a Tesco cross-ont with Tesco jam, or a bowl of Quaker Oats So Simple 20 Golden Syrup Sachets 720g.
Have a Nikki with the good hair banana. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I like to think Iā€™m fair minded but I mustard mit when I saw that photo of AC my first reaction was shock at how thin she is, that was In my head and unspoken but it was instinctive. Shallow Little Miss Judgy me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s put these two shaven headed idiots on her storiesā€¦they donā€™t really go with her lady of the manor vibes do they? They look more like ibiza lads on the town - which we all know is your real vibe isnā€™t it Lidl?? šŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Please, if you don't like a post just scroll on by.
You are never going to agree with everything said and everybody is entitled to express their opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s put these two shaven headed idiots on her storiesā€¦they donā€™t really go with her lady of the manor vibes do they? They look more like ibiza lads on the town - which we all know is your real vibe isnā€™t it Lidl?? šŸ™„
She might just wanna show the world there are more people in her life other than Cawwie, Ali and occasionally Alex. Our little Ms. Popular āœØ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She might just wanna show the world there are more people in her life other than Cawwie, Ali and occasionally Alex. Our little Ms. Popular āœØ
I bet they donā€™t waft around in their Hermez sandals and ladies basket bag like our lil fella does šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have a Nikki with the good hair banana. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I like to think Iā€™m fair minded but I mustard mit when I saw that photo of AC my first reaction was shock at how thin she is, that was In my head and unspoken but it was instinctive. Shallow Little Miss Judgy me.
Mustard mit! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Unless her guests are rabbits, i dont know who else would eat that spread she has put on

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Unless her guests are rabbits, i dont know who else would eat that spread she has put on
Iā€™m dead at the cucumbers and carrots on the separate plates šŸ˜‚ And what the hell are those 2 yellow circles in the dips dish? And is that butter or cheese above the circles?

THERE HAS TO BE MORE, RIGHT?! Like thatā€™s not even a cruditĆ©s platter. Itā€™s embarrassing how sheā€™s deluded herself into thinking this is a spread.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Iā€™m dead at the cucumbers and carrots on the separate plates šŸ˜‚ And what the hell are those 2 yellow circles in the dips dish? And is that butter or cheese above the circles?

THERE HAS TO BE MORE, RIGHT?! Like thatā€™s not even a cruditĆ©s platter. Itā€™s embarrassing how sheā€™s deluded herself into thinking this is a spread.
Itā€™s like the 4 burgers bought in the Ocado shop. She said something along the lines of ā€œwe might have friends over for a bbq so I picked these upā€ What, 4 burgers?? How generous to your guests šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 34
With the shitload of fresh produce supposedly coming from the "kitchen gahden", I'm amazed she uses very little veg only as an afterthought, a garnish, or an unnecessary -most of the times- addition to the yuk food she makes. A gherkin here, some leaves there... Make your own tomahto soup. Duh. There's is LITERALLY nothing easier. Of course, she may not have had the abundance of pehfect, the dream, vine tomahtoes she had expected, seeing that the iceberg bounty completely hogged the beds.
Thought she didn't like tomatoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.