Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dead at the cucumbers and carrots on the separate plates 😂 And what the hell are those 2 yellow circles in the dips dish? And is that butter or cheese above the circles?

THERE HAS TO BE MORE, RIGHT?! Like that’s not even a crudités platter. It’s embarrassing how she’s deluded herself into thinking this is a spread.
Seriously what are the circles? And such small amounts of each thing… likely because the dish is more important to her than the proper amount of food for FOUR. Pic for those blocked.

1F951FE3-8ED2-4C82-AE2C-A102C20D769F.jpeg
47FC7978-E9CB-484E-A6EA-5F473069B80F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Seriously what are the circles? And such small amounts of each thing… likely because the dish is more important to her than the proper amount of food for FOUR. Pic for those blocked.

View attachment 1514086View attachment 1514087
OMG look at the little bits of cheese and parma ham. Absolutely pathetic!

Well Joe Sugg is at at a Aston Martin event at Wilderness reserve, did Ali not get an invite? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1514086View attachment 1514087
Not tryna be funny but I genuinely would be fuming if I went to a dinner party n that is wat they had. Especially cause whoever was there probs didn’t eat beforehand. Lydia is the type where u have to eat a FULL meal before going to her house. I would hint at my bf to leave. That’s wat they serve at children a parties. I’m convinced Ali doesn’t eat this to keep his physique

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG look at the little bits of cheese and parma ham. Absolutely pathetic!

Well Joe Sugg is at at a Aston Martin event at Wilderness reserve, did Ali not get an invite? :ROFLMAO:
I would eat that parma ham in one mouthful, to myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Laura is at an event for Longines 😏View attachment 1514158
We were at the International Horse Show at Hickstead a few weeks ago & I must admit I did think of her Ponyship. Longines sponsorship there too, but what was interesting for me was the fashion, range and standard of the riding gear for sale. What Lydia wears for riding is very plain, dull and traditional. Some of the clothing on offer at the stalls was amazing. There was a real buzz about the place and lots of people buying clothing on the day as well as having interest to watch all the riding events.

I wonder when Calamity Vain will feel well enough from her looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnng covid to climb back up into that very high saddle and grip the reins with her very weak wrists.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not tryna be funny but I genuinely would be fuming if I went to a dinner party n that is wat they had. Especially cause whoever was there probs didn’t eat beforehand. Lydia is the type where u have to eat a FULL meal before going to her house. I would hint at my bf to leave. That’s wat they serve at children a parties. I’m convinced Ali doesn’t eat this to keep his physique
Even if this is just the appetizer…. It’s not enough for 4 people… all about the plates. I shudder to think what they served for dinner. Pastry crust sad pizza?

And I would NEVER want potted plants in my dinner table. Who wants to look at filthy rotton pots, dirt and dead herbs while eating?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
@lidl Millen this is wat a garden looks like HOMEGROWN. All the food she picks are somehow already fully grown.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.