Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to all 53 of you who voted for my thread title. 😁 To use Lidl's fave word, you are exceptional! 😍

For those of you who were blissfully unaware of the last thread here's what happened....

* A strange smell permeated The Bunga... No, not the whiff of desperation, frazzled hair, burnt pasta or the stench of never ending lies, but the smell of smoke from a neighbouring field of crops. While Lidl boasted of being blissfully unaware, Ali made a beeline to the firemen, who wondered why the little lad was handing out water from his back pack.
* Lidl did a GRWM TikTok where she exposed her bare bottom. Classy! Her views have increased. Result!
* In a bid to create TikTok content Lidl paid for three basic, maxi skirts for £500 from an instagrammer and unveiled them with the clickbait question "Was I scammed?".
* Lidl was asked to provide her waist and height measurements but failed to mention 1. She was planning to tuck in a KM safari shirt 2. She has a long torso and short legs. Our question is, was mommy and me designer Mrs Francoise scammed?
* There's a hosepipe ban in Northamptonshire, providing Lidl with a perfect excuse for her lack of homegrown veg. It's the only time Lidl's admitted to living there.
* An eagle eyed Tattler noticed that last October Lidl advertised for small and irregular pumpkins and goards (sic) in her hamlet village. She then passed them off as her own.
* Lidl had the time on her own she "needed" when Ali went to Mallorca. She wasn't quite so happy on his return when he wanted a day out playing golf with his mates and a morning playing a round with his father.
* Lidl took to her bed with a 10 day illness (Covid, cough) that left her weak and bedridden. How convenient that it prevented her from attending a wedding, a talk on Country Interiors by Grossie at Soho Farmhouse, and producing a vlog post.
* Despite being the most ill she's been in her entire life she was able to watch films, Google, bake a cake, eat it, open parcels, walk the dogs and sunbathe.
* We saw a photo of Lidl and Cawwie cross the finishing line of the Mighty Hike. They were suppressing smirks, looked guilty and suspiciously fresh after walking 26 miles.
* Lidl made a #gifted order from food delivery service Ocado, now partnered with M&S. She ordered pasta, cheese and wine. What food poverty?
* Despite not being maternal Lidl said she wants a child one day but she's scared of the pain, sickness and losing her lifestyle. We are scared too!
* She's publicly praising Ali while he's spending more time away from her. His career doing better than yours Lidl?
* The butchers block has proved to be a useful resting place for the cat's bum, her phone, Hermès handbag, parcels, oh, and food prep.....often all at once!
* Lidl has definitely got no work on as she's spending her days "antiquing", looking at art online, washing the doggies in the copper bath of dreamz, unpacking groceries and washing Ali's dressing gown.
* Rather than donate to a charity Lidl is selling her preworn bras and a bizarre number of ballet pumps on Reliked.
* Lidl had yet another meeting for Karen Millen, a brand that takes up so much of her time. She didn't know where or with whom and the only prep she did was "research" on the Erdem web site!
* Lidl admitted she doesn't have any iceberg lettuce. Oh, so you just grew the one then?
* Ali posted a topless selfie draped in the dogs' leads while out with the dogs. It was 26 degrees. Porter burnt his paws on the patio terrace following Lidl. And you both want a child?
* The lil man was in Mallorca, courtesy of a sunglasses brand. Eventually, after some audience participation, teeny Ali got his swollen lips around their brand name Maui Jim.
* Ali posed on a boat with his leg flexed and his calf muscle pushed out. Unfortunately his macho lewk was ruined by his straw bag!

20220815_190210.jpg

Screenshot courtesy @Allexie01

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
I haven't watched today's snoozefest but do we truly believe those were free from Holland Cooper and GHD, or has she purchased them and lied they were PR?

I know she's done it previously with Dior when everyone got the Dior Advent Calendar PR gift, except for this muppet.

I believe this was the Xmas following the Globy fail/verbal abuse of Nicky and she claimed Dior sent her gift to a wrong address.

Yet Dior had been sending her PR gifts for 2 years to the right address?

All her PR seemed to come to a screeching halt after her Globy fraudulent product and her verbal abuse of Nicky.

If these companies are back to sending her PR, they're as low and disgusting as her.

I think she knows everyone can see now all brands have dumped her with no PR and invites to events, so she's definitely back to buying things and claiming the brands sent it to her.

This chick has lied about so much. I think she knows it's obvious her social media "influencer" career is dying.

As for her hair, such damaged hair and horrific split ends!

She's so daft though to think oil, Olaplex, K18 and gummy hair vitamins can improve that dried up birds nest haystack.

Nope! The only thing is to hack off the split ends.

2 years later, if she's still claiming this is due to one hair color session by Nicky, she's a bleeping idiot.

Her hair is fucked because of all SHE has done to her own hair. This is the repeated color correcting she did after Nicky's one coloring. Lyds even claimed in a vlog some stylist bleached her hair 4 times in one day!

She is honestly so stupid to think oil in her hair and other topical treatments can treat hair that is literally dried, fried, burnt and split.

We saw her daily using heat to style her hair even in lockdown, when she was going nowhere and doing absolutely nothing.

Nicky never ruined her hair. Lydiot ruined her own hair.

She can style her hair as wavy and massive as she wants and douse her hair in oil but her hair is beyond redemption. Her only choice is to cut the damage off.

How does she not comprehend this??

What an absolute muppet!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I haven't watched today's snoozefest but do we truly believe those were free from Holland Cooper and GHD, or has she purchased them and lied they were PR?

I know she's done it previously with Dior when everyone got the Dior Advent Calendar PR gift, except for this muppet.

I believe this was the Xmas after Globy fail and she claimed Dior sent her got to a wrong address.

Yet Dior had been sending her PR gifts for 2 years at the same address.

All her PR seemed to come to a screeching halt after her Globy fraudulent product and her verbal abuse of Nicky.

If these companies, are back to sending her PR, they're as low and disgusting as her.

I think she knows everyone can see now all brands have dumped her with no PR and not being invited to events, so is back to buying things and claiming the brands sent it to her.

This chick has lied about so much, I think she knows it's obvious her social media "influencer" career is dying.

As for her hair, such damaged hair and horrific split ends!

She's so daft though that she thinks oil and gummy hair vitamins can improve them.

Nope! The only thing into hack off the split ends.

2 years later if she's still claiming this is due to one hair color session by Nicky she's an idiot.

Her hair is fucked because of all she has done to her own hair. This is the repeated color correcting she did after-once claiming some stylist bleached her hair 4 times in one day.

She is honestly so stupid to think oil in her hair and other topical treatments can treat hair that is literally dried, fried, burnt and split.

What an absolute muppet!
It was very suspicious when she opened the GHD and Holland Cooper packages there was no card from their pr team.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Vic has finished decorating their house, took her time not like Lydiot who changes everything 600 million times 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Of course, no accountability and responsibility for the fact Lynx is gone because of them! Letting a cat wander outside at night where there are farms and fields with live animals, machinery etc.

If Lynx is dead, it is because of them and no one else.

I hope he just made his great escape from the Bunga and is now happy with a caring, loving family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Poor Lynx - I too hope he made an escape from the Bunga for somewhere better. If only her words about learning and love and growth were true!! Abusing a pregnant hairdresser and refusing to accept any blame or offer any apology speaks otherwise.

I suspect Reliked will be hearing from Cawwie in the morning demanding the removal of the bras!! 😂

Teefers has 654 items for sale on Reliked 😮 - some of which are dresses from Oasis which she was literally “trying on” in a flog only a month or so ago and gushing about how she was going to take them on holiday with her - these people are such scammers!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Lydia making fun of Ali for loving golf as a hobby is so toxic. Can't the man have a hobby? or something he loves? It's funny because her obsession with online shopping, ordering over 200 candles, and lame table scapes for imaginary gatherings isn't ridiculous?That's literally all she does and she wishes she could call that a "hobby". Such a narcissist, she always brings him down and makes herself seem like the "normal" one.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Since when did ordering clothes come a hangers. Her Karen Millen clothes came w a hanger. Is that normal or is that a sign she hasn’t paid for anything ?

the fact she said ‘my garden rubbed me the wrong way. Instead of making fun of him go over n take interest even if it’s pretend. When my bf brings up something he likes even if I’m not interested I’ll ask questions etc. it’s rare for some men to express interest in things I don’t think he needs his wife making fun of him online for a very normal sport.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her old fashioned hair style is horrible, so ageing, just makes her head and face look even bigger than it already is.
Screenshot_20220815_221630_com.instagram.android_edit_3172720684387224.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.