Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was still breathless,but managed to waffle on to camera for ages without stopping for breath.
When she was getting her makeup done she still sounded a bit congested and Carrie said something along the lines of “you still sound disgusting” sticking her nose up at her.

Carrie just keeps proving she’s just as bad as Lydia. Imagine you’re supposed best friend getting covid and still feeling crappy after wards (tbh she probably does still feel tit, it’s horrid and attacks your whole body but it’s NOT been long enough to be long covid) and all you can think is “oh they sound Vile”. The pair of them are so delusional they thought they were above a bleeping world wide virus 😭😭 because they’re “good people and bad things don’t happen to good people.” Twats

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Cin-cin Tattlers, Grammy Bear has celebrated a birthday and is now 69 years old ... 🎉🎁🎈🎂

Screenshot_20220819-073948_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Little miss no content reposting past 2 week’s story photos and random dog’s Weiner photos. “Autumn REFRESH” in the dressing room consisting of existing handbags and some old books.

By the way…. “Homemade Home grown dinner” consists of these ingredients as per her own rambling in a recent vlog.

- FROZEN prepared pastry crust
- Some sort of sauce from a JAR
- Store bought mozzarella cheese
- Tissue paper thing slices of what I can only assume may be a zucchini from her raised bed.
- Is she counting the rosemary in the water? Which seriously may have come from one of her dead centerpieces that came as a freebie from the florist.

View attachment 1511316View attachment 1511317

View attachment 1511325
CARROTS Lydia. They’re just plain f*cking CARROTS.
Who tf says the brand of where the seed came from 😭😭😭
This has royally tipped me over the edge.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Slightly off topic ... but sticking with the topic of a brilliant English sense of humour ... this gentleman on Tik Tok is hilarious. His quick, dry wit and affable manner is just so funny. I would love to be at a dinner with him - he seems like he would be so much fun. In honour of Lyds, I absolutely had to choose his Waitrose reel ...
(BTW, he's not employed by Waitrose, he just goes around as a 'greeter' as part of his skit)
View attachment 1510823
That is hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Proof that they delay posts by a few days! ‘A weeks work done’?? This must have been taken Monday, morning at about 10am! 🤣
He's just as much an arrogant, vain prick as his wife.

What a bleeping twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It bothers me so much that she doesn’t stuff her bags. Also that she shoves some into too short of shelves and the handles are bent.
If she wasn't a total cow she would also use the dustbags those purses come with, to protect them. She wouldn't also let them exposed to sunlight, allowing them to fade. But we're talking about Lydia, she has zero clue how to live life.

Reactions: 28
If she wasn't a total cow she would also use the dustbags those purses come with, to protect them. She wouldn't also let them exposed to sunlight, allowing them to fade. But we're talking about Lydia, she has zero clue how to live life.
Back when I was into Hermés, my SA at Hermés asked me what my closet situation looked like. I was a bit taken back. Bit of a personal question, no? LOL

Anyhoo, he told me about a client of his that had windows in her vast walk in closet that had faded her Hermés collection, plus the shoes and clothing as well. She had a Himalayan Birkin ruined by fading. Horrors! LOL I didn't have a window in my closet at the time, so never thought about it.

But it's a thing. And it's a thing that is very hard to fix even for esteemed houses like Hermés that repair their products. Clothing should be protected correctly, accessories as well. Stuffed appropriately and in their sleepers. It is the the bare minimum to show you aren't a heathen. It is not some weird flex of wealth to let items get sunburnt or damaged. It's wasteful to let items, especially those that are lovingly handmade, become misshapen or faded out of neglect. But then again, we're talking about Lydia who is only about appearances. What's the point in owning anything unless it's to flex in a light filled putrid green attic dressing room or on a salt sprayed boat ride? Ali is just as bad, keeping his "fragrance" (VOM!!) wardrobe over a heating element.

Neither of them are careful with their things. I've never known truly wealthy people to disrespect their things the way Ali and Lydia do. Never known an Aston Martin or Lambo owner not have a garage, FFS! The truly wealthy don't sweat the small stuff, but they aren't dicks about things the way these two shitpuffins are.

My parents taught me to care for my belongings. Be they tools, dishes, or clothing. I brush my shoes and put them away. I hang my clothing up, I try to keep them safe from moths and puppies. I absolutely ensure sunlight doesn't touch them, even in long car rides. It's how things last and can be with me for a long time. I don't wash my dog with my jewelry on. I protect the wood furniture. I try really hard to make things last as long as possible and set the example for the ever vigilant teenagers in the house. It's the little things wherein we honour the things that serve us. Then again, I'm a numpty that thanks her car every time I make it home safely, so what do I know? LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Two hours ago, posting at 12.30am, thought she went to bed early.
Male friends, must be Aldi's 😏
Screenshot_20220820_023233_com.instagram.android_edit_3387747784399205.jpg
Screenshot_20220820_023202_com.instagram.android_edit_3387759706015349.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Good Morning and welcome to today!🌹

I went back to the Royal Ballet this week and as a result have been able to pull the above out of the archives in order for you to see me as a flouncy country grandma. I mean, it’s all there, big hat, petticoats and of course clogs. A small number of you Goddesses have seen this already this week and I hope you will forgive the repetition. It’s my finest moment you know…💜

Peace…✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Back when I was into Hermés, my SA at Hermés asked me what my closet situation looked like. I was a bit taken back. Bit of a personal question, no? LOL

Anyhoo, he told me about a client of his that had windows in her vast walk in closet that had faded her Hermés collection, plus the shoes and clothing as well. She had a Himalayan Birkin ruined by fading. Horrors! LOL I didn't have a window in my closet at the time, so never thought about it.

But it's a thing. And it's a thing that is very hard to fix even for esteemed houses like Hermés that repair their products. Clothing should be protected correctly, accessories as well. Stuffed appropriately and in their sleepers. It is the the bare minimum to show you aren't a heathen. It is not some weird flex of wealth to let items get sunburnt or damaged. It's wasteful to let items, especially those that are lovingly handmade, become misshapen or faded out of neglect. But then again, we're talking about Lydia who is only about appearances. What's the point in owning anything unless it's to flex in a light filled putrid green attic dressing room or on a salt sprayed boat ride? Ali is just as bad, keeping his "fragrance" (VOM!!) wardrobe over a heating element.

Neither of them are careful with their things. I've never known truly wealthy people to disrespect their things the way Ali and Lydia do. Never known an Aston Martin or Lambo owner not have a garage, FFS! The truly wealthy don't sweat the small stuff, but they aren't dicks about things the way these two shitpuffins are.

My parents taught me to care for my belongings. Be they tools, dishes, or clothing. I brush my shoes and put them away. I hang my clothing up, I try to keep them safe from moths and puppies. I absolutely ensure sunlight doesn't touch them, even in long car rides. It's how things last and can be with me for a long time. I don't wash my dog with my jewelry on. I protect the wood furniture. I try really hard to make things last as long as possible and set the example for the ever vigilant teenagers in the house. It's the little things wherein we honour the things that serve us. Then again, I'm a numpty that thanks her car every time I make it home safely, so what do I know? LOL
‘Shitpuffin’ is now part of my daily vocabulary!! Thank you! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had a nightmare last night that she was stalking me. It was horrendous. I just could not escape her. True.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Two hours ago, posting at 12.30am, thought she went to bed early.
Male friends, must be Aldi's 😏View attachment 1513028View attachment 1513029
DaYlEsFoRd SoUp 😴

From now on I am going to preface everything I say with the brand I am using. It seems to be the way.

So this morning, I have woken up in my Argos bed, made up with Asda bed sheets. I am currently laying in my bed like some beached whale with my Dreamgenii pregnancy pillow. I am contemplating what I will have for my breakfast - it needs to be something to launch me into autumn I think. Perhaps a Tesco cross-ont with Tesco jam, or a bowl of Quaker Oats So Simple 20 Golden Syrup Sachets 720g.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Good Morning and welcome to today!🌹

I went back to the Royal Ballet this week and as a result have been able to pull the above out of the archives in order for you to see me as a flouncy country grandma. I mean, it’s all there, big hat, petticoats and of course clogs. A small number of you Goddesses have seen this already this week and I hope you will forgive the repetition. It’s my finest moment you know…💜

Peace…✌
WOW!!!!! I can see how all those years of training did not go to waste, you are the star of the ballet. You have it all @Oops...grace, elegance and sartorially, well what can I say, you looked the absolute dream. I loved your very own version of being on tippytoes, works perfectly with clogs (who d have thunk it). Bravo 👏 👏👏

DaYlEsFoRd SoUp 😴

From now on I am going to preface everything I say with the brand I am using. It seems to be the way.

So this morning, I have woken up in my Argos bed, made up with Asda bed sheets. I am currently laying in my bed like some beached whale with my Dreamgenii pregnancy pillow. I am contemplating what I will have for my breakfast - it needs to be something to launch me into autumn I think. Perhaps a Tesco cross-ont with Tesco jam, or a bowl of Quaker Oats So Simple 20 Golden Syrup Sachets 720g.
I hope you re managing to stay cool in the heat @Wophie? My son was born on the 25 th of this month and I spent the last few weeks of my pregnancy with my feet in cold water.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.