Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'dressing room refresh' yeah that dressing room needs a refresh aka a fresh lick of paint, preferable WHITE!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ummmm who cares? Of course she HAS to make this random cotswolds English grandmother post about plates etc about her wedding… what almost 5 years ago? Of course at Thyme… 🙄

View attachment 1511279
Yeah yeah yeah.
What.
Everrrrrrrr.
Last night I almost took a flight to the moon. Unfortunately, there were no flights available. But I would have definitely gone had there been any available.
Must speak to my old chap, my pal, Elon Musk to arrange my flight post haste.
Maybe next week eh ?

:rolleyes:

Idiot.

I'm afraid that Ali might see himself as God's gift @Namima but I see him as Stan Laurel!

View attachment 1511298
OMG !!! I'M SCREAMING !!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Brilliant !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My husband has it and he wasn’t even that sick. Minor symptoms but it has been almost a year and taste/smell haven’t returned. What is she even talking about?
I haven’t watched her in ages but did see a story she was unwell a few weeks back. Did she say she had Covid at the time or did she pretend it was something else?

Reactions: 6
And here we go with modeling wedding dresses when you’re already married. Can’t let Josie have her moment now, can we? 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
duck off with your self diagnosis of long covid, you literally had covid last week. You need to be suffering for months after to have long covid.
She’s such a dick. It’s taken me almost a year to get an actual diagnosis of long covid. I’ve had it three times and my long covid symptoms have gotten worse each time. I’ve had to had multiple blood tests, x rays etc to rule absolutely everything else out. I’m young, eat healthily, used to exercise 3/4 times a week. I guarantee she does not know what bleeping long covid is. I literally still cannot walk up two flights of stairs without chest tightness and fatigue. She is the biggest bellend in the land.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I haven’t watched her in ages but did see a story she was unwell a few weeks back. Did she say she had Covid at the time or did she pretend it was something else?
She wouldn’t say… hid the reason and acted like she was terminally ill. Sick bed. Blah blah blah for days. Then yesterday vlog she “confessed” she has long Covid. First of all, she had Covid like a week before and has some lingering light coughing and runny nose. And second she said it like she has told the world she had Covid but forgot that she lied about it.

Personally I think she is just wanting to be pitied until the end of time.

The amount of times Cawwie and Alex said she was a nightmare on the shoot day was shocking. They literally had enough of the abuse.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She wouldn’t say… hid the reason and acted like she was terminally ill. Sick bed. Blah blah blah for days. Then yesterday vlog she “confessed” she has long Covid. First of all, she had Covid like a week before and has some lingering light coughing and runny nose. And second she said it like she has told the world she had Covid but forgot that she lied about it.

Personally I think she is just wanting to be pitied until the end of time.

The amount of times Cawwie and Alex said she was a nightmare on the shoot day was shocking. They literally had enough of the abuse.
I catch her stories or Tik Toks at times, she absolutely frustrates the life out of me and sounds like she is a nightmare in latest vlog.
Such a drama Queen, people literally dying of horrible diseases and she moans about the smallest of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1511339
View attachment 1511341

Any ideas what this odd bulged bit is next to Liddle’s mouth? It became very prominent when she was kissing Porter but it doesn’t look normal. Botox perhaps, or the fillers?
Lydia pretend’s to kiss the dog’s!! If you ever watch she will pretend because she’s holding her camera up and when the dog thinks she’s trying to give kisses she hurries and darts her face away!! I don’t know if it’s just me but her dog’s don’t seem happy go lucky happy! My dog follow’s me around the house like a toddler would!
I bet she thought she was so super special for not getting it 🙄🙄🙄 Well now you have Elsie you’re just like all the rest of us PROLES! (can’t help but hear Basil Fawlty yelling this word as I typed it 😆)

Also, no offence to Amish folk but the dresses she tries on are giving that vibe. The white one is truly hilarious. Someone needs to post it side by side with the nip tassels one 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
If anyone is in dire need of some soothing balm after the irritation known as Lydia there is a new Jonna Jinton video on YouTube 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Go Ali, finally cluing in to the fact that you don't matter. At all.

Nice try Lydia, scrambling to save face.

Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 12.33.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 12.32.19 PM.png

Note Dr. Joanna Cannon, psychiatrist and author, still the biggest fan of the Millen bleep, liking every comment first. 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why do they keep renewing her when they can’t even shift the current collections at 90% off 🙈
A7D70F53-3309-418E-93A1-8E71738DCDF0.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I noticed in the previous video when she was talking to the dogs - Barkley was wagging his tail, but Porter was not. Don’t worry Porter, we can’t stand your muppet of an owner either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Go Ali, finally cluing in to the fact that you don't matter. At all.

Nice try Lydia, scrambling to save face.

View attachment 1511763

View attachment 1511769

Note Dr. Joanna Cannon, psychiatrist and author, still the biggest fan of the Millen bleep, liking every comment first. 🥴
Wow seriously. How did she not even have him in there as something that made her smile? I am quite sure he had to attend to her every whim and put up with the non stop narc pity party during her Covid residency.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Just was thinking more about the fact that Ali went and worked when she had Covid! HOW irresponsible was that? Was making a few bucks from a client he couldn’t even pronounce more important than all the people he came into contact with on that trip? Even the firefighters...There is crass selfishness and then there is those 2. This really doesn’t sit well...Both of them are always so ready to exceed expectations aren’t they?
It is possible he didn’t know either. She was so cagey about being sick, it is not a stretch to think she lied Ali about what she was sick with. And he more than likely avoids Elsie as much as he can, he probably thought she was hungover when she said she was ill. Because how many times has she been in bed, “ill” in the last however many vlogs? Almost all of them.

Reactions: 16
She’s such a dick. It’s taken me almost a year to get an actual diagnosis of long covid. I’ve had it three times and my long covid symptoms have gotten worse each time. I’ve had to had multiple blood tests, x rays etc to rule absolutely everything else out. I’m young, eat healthily, used to exercise 3/4 times a week. I guarantee she does not know what bleeping long covid is. I literally still cannot walk up two flights of stairs without chest tightness and fatigue. She is the biggest bellend in the land.
She said she was still breathless,but managed to waffle on to camera for ages without stopping for breath.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.