Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker first time poster.
Discovered Lidl around her sprootling phase, what hapened to them.?
Ar first I felt quite sorry for Aldi he way she spoke and treated him but now I agree with others he is just as bad as her.
Soon got wise to her ways with the constant redecoration, pretentiousness, change of crockery for the season ( I suppose this goes with her living seasonally phase), constant buying although I think most gets returned, her ripping those parcels open with a level of ungratefulness when it doesn’t meet her expectations.
I thought I can’t be the only one thinking the same about her and then I discovered you lovely lot.
I made a new years resolution not to watch her you tuber vlogs as didn’t want to be contributing in any way to funding her life, so I come on here to catch up with her parfeckt life.
thanks so much for keeping me entertained tattlers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Long time lurker first time poster.
Discovered Lidl around her sprootling phase, what hapened to them.?
Ar first I felt quite sorry for Aldi he way she spoke and treated him but now I agree with others he is just as bad as her.
Soon got wise to her ways with the constant redecoration, pretentiousness, change of crockery for the season ( I suppose this goes with her living seasonally phase), constant buying although I think most gets returned, her ripping those parcels open with a level of ungratefulness when it doesn’t meet her expectations.
I thought I can’t be the only one thinking the same about her and then I discovered you lovely lot.
I made a new years resolution not to watch her you tuber vlogs as didn’t want to be contributing in any way to funding her life, so I come on here to catch up with her parfeckt life.
thanks so much for keeping me entertained tattlers.
Welcome to our neck of the woods Sweetie, saying woods, ours are pretty with no penis tree 😁❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And shaming AlexP for "always dating the wrong 'uns that you always date" as her love interests / partners.
She is such a biatch.
I just hope Lyds does not say that in front of AlexP's children.

I have to wonder why does AlexP put up with her horrid behaviour. You cannot be so desperate for a make up and nail gig every few months, can you ? On top of Alex doing her make up, Lyds always adjusts her make up once Alex has finished. So, really, Lyds does not even think much of her make up skills.
Have some self-respect lovely.
Lydia definitely has that inflated sense of self because she is one of the happily married ones in her friendship group, albeit the group is very small but only Lydia and one of the Alex's is married where as Carrie, Alex and Fi are not. I had a friend like that who started to look down and be very judgemental about everyone else's singleness and relationships once she got married. We left her to get on with her married life as to not offend her with our non married lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Yeah it’s nearly as parched as your hair you silly old trout 🙄
The hair is HORRIBLE and looks as dirty as her “look”. My gosh she is the worst model. She needs to stop using oil and a bar of shampoo stat!

E34754BB-B8B1-46F0-BB35-7194F96B1B35.jpeg
E50D7037-0554-4A0B-AB1C-24DEBD17F799.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Having a go at poor Porter on insta stories again 😡 her voice sounds such a arrogant witch compared to everyone else 🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1514652This caption, what is she going on about🤔🤌
Late summer breeze?

Summer didn't start till June 21st and does not end until September 23rd so I would say we are mid summer you dumbo.

Having a go at poor Porter on insta stories again 😡 her voice sounds such a arrogant witch compared to everyone else 🤢
You can tell she is unintelligent and putting on a fake accent as she has to think so hard when speaking, leaving long pauses in the middle of sentences as she is trying to think of what to say or to stop herself from swearing, it makes her sound even more uneducated.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just came across this from 1 year ago, oh how she has changed in a year. For reference she’s talking about her and Ali’s “body count” saying they are both low. Of course they are 🤥🤫 I’m surprised she didn’t say they were virgins when they met because they are so so perfect and amazing.
I can’t post the video as it says it too big but she said when she is older she may regret not shagging around more when she was younger!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ummmm who cares? Of course she HAS to make this random cotswolds English grandmother post about plates etc about her wedding… what almost 5 years ago? Of course at Thyme… 🙄

View attachment 1511279
Has to add wedding content as Josie is getting married soon - the jealousy will get worse the nearer the wedding - the Narc is the person who wants to upstage the bride!

And here we go with modeling wedding dresses when you’re already married. Can’t let Josie have her moment now, can we? 🙄
I just said the same / it will be killing her right now x

Reactions: 19
Sorry to ruin everyone’s evening but we have another TikTok!

she’s hash tagged this outfit English Country Grandmother!!! Raving mad!

not suitable for a wedding! Crop top!
She is such a liar - the dialogue runs like this

It all started one sunny Saturday morning
Our dog sitters let us down
Then there was wildfires on the farmland where we live
Then I got really unwell

So she claims this is why she missed the wedding - all these ‘signs’

So actually - the dog sitters advised them on the Friday of the cancellation not Saturday
The fire (not dramatic wildfires) was on the Friday
She doesn’t live on farmland
She said before on camera she felt unwell after the fire on the Friday

Strange the tags still on the garments ….. if I was going to a wedding on a Saturday, I would have removed the tags at the very latest the day before
Maybe the outfit didn’t arrive in time
Maybe she intends to return it
Maybe she failed the audition for the mariachi band

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry to ruin everyone’s evening but we have another TikTok!

she’s hash tagged this outfit English Country Grandmother!!! Raving mad!

not suitable for a wedding! Crop top!
Is she going for a swim in those sleeves?

IMG_20220820_230332.jpg

Pardon the sticker, but I'm kinda 💩💩💩 blurring out faces 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously does anyone know anyone same age as Lidl who dresses in this?
Nah, in fact my 80 year old ma doesn't even dress like Lydia.

Where we live there is a disproportionately high number of pensioners. They are quite hip and stylish. Some have fresh tattoos, they always have impeccable pedicures and wear stylish sandals and cute flats, with beautiful clothing that obviously they've had tailored. Their hair is flawless and their lined faces dewy with the perfect amount of makeup. My absolute favorite is an elderly gentleman in his late 70s that wears graphic hoodies with pressed khakis and trainers. I always run into him when I'm picking up my prescriptions. He is adorable. I'd bet even his walking stick would be deemed too "urban" by sexless Lydiota.

I'm waiting for Lydia to discover brooches. Legit, that's all that is missing from her "rustic never having sex again granny Amishcore vibe".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Nah, in fact my 80 year old ma doesn't even dress like Lydia.

Where we live there is a disproportionately high number of pensioners. They are quite hip and stylish. Some have fresh tattoos, they always have impeccable pedicures and wear stylish sandals and cute flats, with beautiful clothing that obviously they've had tailored. Their hair is flawless and their lined faces dewy with the perfect amount of makeup. My absolute favorite is an elderly gentleman in his late 70s that wears graphic hoodies with pressed khakis and trainers. I always run into him when I'm picking up my prescriptions. He is adorable. I'd bet even his walking stick would be deemed too "urban" by sexless Lydiota.

I'm waiting for Lydia to discover brooches. Legit, that's all that is missing from her "rustic never having sex again granny Amishcore vibe".
Whoah, I could be wrong but didn't Lydia actually wear brooches? At least some Chanel one to elevate an outfit in the past.
I get your point, though. None of that. She'd go OTT and end up with something as kitschy as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.