Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd agree with you, but then I remember that Carrie was the mastermind behind Lydia's video where she pretended she'd been assaulted whilst alone and vulnerable, kicking off her attempt to "cancel" Nicky over a tone of hair, using all her platforms and a WhatsApp group to destroy a new mother's small business.

While Carrie is now quite cautious about her appearances on vlogs, she always eggs Lydia on to be gauche and over the top with unprofessional behavior. She props Lydia up, instead of telling her to reign her fictions in. They're the same through and through.

Pic from the video, when she couldn't even look at the camera as she spun her lies about Nicky, fully endorsed by Carrie according to words right out of Lydia's mouth:
View attachment 1437276

Source:

This is even more topical today of all days, after the bleep has just posted this:

View attachment 1437283

Zero accountability for her own very public attempts to cancel another woman based on a frivolous issue at THE most vulnerable time of that woman's life. duck Carrie and duck Lydia. They're cut from the same cloth in every single way.
I agree totally regarding Carrie. I am sorry but I do not have any sympathy for either her or teeny tiny Ali Millen-Gordon.
They are both quite aware of Lydia Millens' actions and behaviour and do absolutely nothing to stop her. I would go as far as to say the witch Carrie actually encourages and enables her disgusting actions and deserves all the tit that hopefully will be coming her way when this bubble of Millens bursts.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'd agree with you, but then I remember that Carrie was the mastermind behind Lydia's video where she pretended she'd been assaulted whilst alone and vulnerable, kicking off her attempt to "cancel" Nicky over a tone of hair, using all her platforms and a WhatsApp group to destroy a new mother's small business.

While Carrie is now quite cautious about her appearances on vlogs, she always eggs Lydia on to be gauche and over the top with unprofessional behavior. She props Lydia up, instead of telling her to reign her fictions in. They're the same through and through.

Pic from the video, when she couldn't even look at the camera as she spun her lies about Nicky, fully endorsed by Carrie according to words right out of Lydia's mouth:
View attachment 1437276

Source:

This is even more topical today of all days, after the bleep has just posted this:

View attachment 1437283

Zero accountability for her own very public attempts to cancel another woman based on a frivolous issue at THE most vulnerable time of that woman's life. duck Carrie and duck Lydia. They're cut from the same cloth in every single way.
Her Nonno was a “master tailer” . She is beyond stupid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That green bow with the baggy dress and stretched Hermes sandals is categorically the worst outfit I’ve seen Lydia Millen wear. Period.
Any bets that Mummy Millent step mum is going to end up with this dress. No ways is Lyds going to wear a size 8 dress out in public. Freebie or not, she just can't do it.

Does Ali have more than 1 wife? Wifes or wives? Wife's? What exactly is the purpose of this reel? Is he trying to say that cooking is a wife's job? OR is he just shocked that his wife actually cooked something?
"Cooked..." :unsure:
You're being way too generous 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This response comment from Lydia is infuriating ……and ironic when her followers are asking for an apology from HER so they can still believe she is not delusional and someone with integrity.

and stopping to have a 3 hour lunch on a charity walk, WITH wine , then deciding to drive the second half is PATHETIC…..country girl my ass

I’ve never even heard of such trashy behavior

obviously good girl Carrie, Ms. smug because I hike all the time and judge and tease Lydia for not being as outdoorsy than me 😠 bestie

obviously roped her into it and she was completely unprepared. I’m surprised she bothered to film it at all it made her look SO bad. If I was a influencer And got terrible blisters because of the heat, we all know how painful that is, I would be sure to be honest about not finishing. Too much of a paper trial.

question: did she always used to respond to her negative comments on you tube like a asshole with too much time on her hands?

for awhile I know she had to stop reading them and her staff would do the deleting etc.

Btw it’s so dishonest and shady to delete comments that simply don’t agree or just suggest things. It’s one thing to delete abusive or crass comments but slightly negative? I kinda wish you couldn’t delete comments on that platform , now that would be entertaining!

1028DBE0-794B-4CA3-9340-1AEB88CE0C98.jpeg

Come join us Victoria!
dddaaammnnnnn that is a brilliant comment! 👌👌👌👌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Forgive me this is my first attempt. maybe this can be improved upon by more talented tattlers

Blisters and Wine she’s at the end of the line

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
All about Lydia. Nothing about the charity. They even cut off when her name is mentioned coming over the finish line. Then she goes on showing off their room after the walk. Gifted everything, again. Fairmount licking her arse again (why). The greed in the amount of food they order. You would know it was free. No bleeping way in hell those two skinny morons eat so much. Like 3 courses for breakfast....and then they have lunch plus the big dinner the night before 🙄🙄🙄. Cawwie let's order this and everything else on this page....then a brag about her Aircon. Me me me me me. I have, we got, my feet, my massage after...must book into the fairmount myself. Wonder how much everything she got for free would cost me???? You know us mere mortals who don't have her money but she seems to get everything for free and claim it as work...duck off
I wondered if anyone else noticed how abruptly they cut off the video after her name was announced. It was SO jarring.

Reactions: 14
This response comment from Lydia is infuriating ……and ironic when her followers are asking for an apology from HER so they can still believe she is not delusional and someone with integrity.

and stopping to have a 3 hour lunch on a charity walk, WITH wine , then deciding to drive the second half is PATHETIC…..country girl my ass

I’ve never even heard of such trashy behavior

obviously good girl Carrie, Ms. smug because I hike all the time and judge and tease Lydia for not being as outdoorsy than me 😠 bestie

obviously roped her into it and she was completely unprepared. I’m surprised she bothered to film it at all it made her look SO bad. If I was a influencer And got terrible blisters because of the heat, we all know how painful that is, I would be sure to be honest about not finishing. Too much of a paper trial.

question: did she always used to respond to her negative comments on you tube like a asshole with too much time on her hands?

for awhile I know she had to stop reading them and her staff would do the deleting etc.

Btw it’s so dishonest and shady to delete comments that simply don’t agree or just suggest things. It’s one thing to delete abusive or crass comments but slightly negative? I kinda wish you couldn’t delete comments on that platform , now that would be entertaining!

View attachment 1437494

dddaaammnnnnn that is a brilliant comment! 👌👌👌👌🙌🙌🙌🙌
What we are seeing is her legendary stubbornness in display, obtusely refusing to admit to her own wrong doing. Her response to that commenter is very teenager like. Obtuse and belligerent passive aggressiveness. This is how she controls those around her. She gaslights the masses, never takes accountability, rewrites everything to favour herself and truly believes she is not culpable of any wrong doing. In her head her bullying actions were merited. Let that sink in.

I could easily blame her upbringing, after all the philistine can't even get through a meal without looking like a savage. But times are different. The availability of self-help, decorum/etiquette books, and therapists means anyone choosing to continue on a self serving path, blithely leaving very real victims in their wake is just plainly a horrible person by choice.

That is what Lydia of House Tryhard is. A materialistic, vapid, bull dozer that cares only about herself. She attracts the same energy she gives out which is why she and Carrie are thick as thieves. And why Ali has changed so much. He has pledged himself to the same energy in an effort to reap the financial rewards of their faux life of luxury because he is as deeply vain as she is.

What those close to her don't seem to realize, Ali in particular, is that Lydia will always twist things to make them look bad. Down to their clothing. Ali has never looked nor dressed worse. He may drive an Aston, but he is a laughing stock as far as "style" goes. No amount of linen, Hermés "slandals", douchy pendants or "squishing the critics" can change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How do we know that she didn't complete the 2nd half of the hike and was driven, did I miss something? She obviously walked over the finish line to show she'd completed it, what happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bless him - he talks about the open fireplace in the room & says ‘which I’m going to asshuoum (assume), isn’t being used for insurance purposes’.
Here’s the thing Ali - for hundreds of years fireplaces have been used for fires NOT insurance purposes
Just make a proper sentence - you can assume, that for insurance purposes, the fireplace isn’t in use 🙄

After English class let’s move on to Geography
You are in Scotland - so when you say ‘We are going to head back to the UK’ where do you think the UK is??????
You are in the bloody UK, so you want to go to England perhaps????🤓

Please wait for me after class for detention
100 lines - please write the following-I must not wear my trousers too short
In a wine bar in Bourough Market enjoying a rose. I read this comment and almost spewed my wine all over the place. Thank goodness I was sitting by an open window. 😭😭😭😭 This is five star commentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When is the last time, if ever, we’ve witnessed the real personality of Liedya??? (No Ibiza pic necessary as we’ve all done crazy stuff in our party days so that doesn’t strike me as odd tbh).

She’s just so over the top these days putting on a show that she’s lost all sense of any reality and/or sense of self.

Apart from being tragic, she’s bordering on severe mental illness—dissociative type of stuff. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When is the last time, if ever, we’ve witnessed the real personality of Liedya??? (No Ibiza pic necessary as we’ve all done crazy stuff in our party days so that doesn’t strike me as odd tbh).

She’s just so over the top these days putting on a show that she’s lost all sense of any reality and/or sense of self.

Apart from being tragic, she’s bordering on severe mental illness—dissociative type of stuff. 😳
I think we see glimpses of the real Lydia in Ali's vlogs. Smug, stubborn and unlikeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1437276

Source:

View attachment 1437283

Jeez, when will this woman start using some full stops? Is it just me or are the run-on sentences getting worse?

Also, the word is tailOr. A tailer is a stalker. Not the deer kind.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I wondered if anyone else noticed how abruptly they cut off the video after her name was announced. It was SO jarring.
Did the Event Announcer mistakenly call Cawwiiee "Claire" ?????
And then the footage abruptly cut off.
Yep. She did. 😂 😂
*insert evil laugh here*
#besties

Screenshot_20220722-185811_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven't watched the vlog but she is a disgrace!
I stopped watching after the “charity hike”, I felt so angry! Then I wanted to see how much more of a tit show it was. So I’ve just watched the rest. Carrie filming Elsie in bed umming and ahhing on what breakfast items she wanted - all of it by the looks of it!!! Now I feel even more angry at this entitled witch!!!!! I was opened mouthed through most of this vlog 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 29
That green bow with the baggy dress and stretched Hermes sandals is categorically the worst outfit I’ve seen Lydia Millen wear. Period.
Literally just came on to say this… it’s the most f’ing ugly thing I have ever seen in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How do we know that she didn't complete the 2nd half of the hike and was driven, did I miss something? She obviously walked over the finish line to show she'd completed it, what happened?
How do we know she walked the first half? All we 100% know is had a 3 hour lunch and walked over the line. No proof of her actually hiking and he family haven’t even donated to her walk.

Reactions: 16
Did the Event Announcer mistakenly call Cawwiiee "Claire" ?????
And then the footage abruptly cut off.
Yep. She did. 😂 😂
*insert evil laugh here*
#besties

View attachment 1437749

View attachment 1437750
Here a clip of the Announcer calling Cawwiiee "Claire"
She mentions Lydia directly after Claire. And we know Flotsam and Jetsam would have been walking together ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here a clip of the Announcer calling Cawwiiee "Claire"
She mentions Lydia directly after Claire. And we know Flotsam and Jetsam would have been walking together ...

View attachment 1437831
It's funny to think she most likely included this bit in the video just to prove to Tattle that she finished the hike ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.