Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Lydia doesn’t care for those of us who lost our loved ones to cancer! My son passed away at age 17 in 2012 of brain cancer and it strikes home tremendously!!! If it weren’t for the charities most people in the world especially in countries like the US that don’t have universal health care insurance! Thankfully we have great private insurance that it didn’t cost us anything but we are one of the lucky ones if you want to say that! If you’ve been through cancer with a family member you know none of were lucky and it’s pure Hell just the thought of losing them! But through the Make a Wish my son forgot about his cancer for a few days and we took a trip to Hawaii and I’ll never forget what that meant for us at a time of need! But I’m sorry I don’t want this to go off topic ! For that I’m sorry and for the pure fact that Lydia Millen doesn’t care about anyone but herself! I 💯 believe this is what she was saying to her audience but instead her comment section is filled with “oh Lydia you are the greatest inspiration these past year!” I say “give me a freaking break!” Only Lydia could say that she doesn’t give two fucks to donate money and say nothing to raise money because she sure in hell would not shed a tear for anyone but her flipping hair or her poor ego!! She’s mad at the one’s that see through the smoke and mirror’s!!! Sorry for the rant whew nobody tick’s me off this way but people who are selfish and self indulgent!!!

Lydia Millen always wonder’s why nobody will work with her! And if it weren’t for Karen Millen and Fairmont she wouldn’t be working because I don’t know how much You Tube is gonna pay the bills! Notice how nice she’s been to Ali lately? 😂 Since he’s been working more than her!!
I’m so sorry, @Chels71 - My God, your loss is heartbreaking. I hope you have the fondest, most lovely memories of your beautiful boy ❤❤. You are such an inspiration - you always post such upbeat posts and are such fun company - we are so incredibly lucky to know you. XX

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
New here - couldn’t help but post..
Never known anyone who regularly goes on 30k ‘wine walks’ as claimed on tik tok, to be so unprepared for a 26k hike…
surely as it’s less than the ‘usual’ walks claimed the long walk would be a breeze, you’d know what footwear to have and would pack appropriate snacks :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 44
😂 😂 😂 Seems like Lyds has met her match with table cutlery. She appears to be intimidated and confused by cutlery ...

Tonight's vlog : take note of the cutlery
Screenshot_20220721-193508_YouTube.jpg

Tonight's IG stories : the placement of the cutlery changes between 2 stories

Screenshot_20220721-203324_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-203409_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sooooo, does li’l Aldi do his own food shopping then? The Waitrose shop appeared to be all stuff for the evil witch apart from the smoked salmon which she tried to keep for herself til Aldi found some gumption and snapped at her, (hurrah!!!)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Latest vlog is a proper exercise in futility.

Who hikes during heat wave consuming copious amounts of alcohol? Gosh it was embarrassing. Her drunk face filmed over their short 3hr lunch break speaks for itself.
There were quite a few little nods towards our Tattle familia and boy did it come across rather too on the nose. We see you, naughty peeper!

Also, I'm more convinced than ever Lidl and Cawwie are in fact more than simple besties. No matter what she spews about bonding over breakfast with Ali.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I remember when she was a normal girl acting her own age… when did she decide she was now this countryside person, made her house her version of country and then became obsessed with gardening, plants and a greenhouse I’ve totally stopped watching her now but I am baffled. Why does she live like this? It’s not like she was born like this, I don’t know anyone her age who has these interests. I’d perhaps understand it is she was a stay at home mum maybe but she’s not. I hate what she’s done to her home also to fit this aesthetic… I think she’s trying to capture that 50+ audience as probably more able to invest or be interested in her activities.
She’s also brain washed her husband into dressing like a Grandpa 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
More clickbait, I presume ? :rolleyes:

View attachment 1427013

The boobies. Yikes.
I actually feel bad for her.
View attachment 1427026View attachment 1427027View attachment 1427028
It's very clear that Lydia didn't follow the aftercare instructions she was given by her surgeon after she had her implants replaced earlier this year, but if you compare this to what she had before:
Screenshot_20220721-194721_Instagram.jpg

That was worse.
Screenshot_20220721-194758_Instagram.jpg

With the right angle, her current implants look pretty normal
Screenshot_20220721-194925_Instagram.jpg

(Although there's probably a lot of retouching going on here)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's very clear that Lydia didn't follow the aftercare instructions she was given by her surgeon after she had her implants replaced earlier this year, but if you compare this to what she had before:
View attachment 1435417
That was worse.
View attachment 1435420
View attachment 1435421
That pic is all touched up!! We saw the real ones in today’s pics. A good boob looks good from every and any angle

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is an absolute disgrace and I echo all the points so beautifully put above.

So many good people out there in the world doing things for charitable causes and linking the donation sites on their personal social media and this bleeping witch has an audience of a million (supposedly) at her finger tips and does nothing, doesn't even donate a penny herself. Of course she ould have said all the adsense from this vlog is going to the charity at the very least, no nothing, all about her, poor Lydia, dust in her gross toe nails, 4 blisters - having to wear flip flops for a week and spending a weekend in a 5 star luxurious all expenses paid hotel - she really knows what suffering is doesn't she!n

Views and comments are low so far and no donations!!
Boy her subscribers who usually praise the ground she walks on flip on her faster than a fly on tit!!! They can get mad when they feel they’ve seen Lydia for what she is but like us knowing she’s bad and her past shortcomings we can’t say anything or they go after you! But I remember when she first got Porter and how horrible she was and her subscribers had to beg and pled for months before she got smart because she seen the hate from everyone except for the one psycho girl what was her name Suzette A.K.A. Lydia!! But I think the hypocrisy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1435417
That was worse.
View attachment 1435420
View attachment 1435421
Lol the KM picture is laughable. I reckon whoever touched up that bad boy put more work in it than Lidl did with the whole "collection".

Yes Lydia doesn’t care for those of us who lost our loved ones to cancer! My son passed away at age 17 in 2012 of brain cancer and it strikes home tremendously!!! If it weren’t for the charities most people in the world especially in countries like the US that don’t have universal health care insurance! Thankfully we have great private insurance that it didn’t cost us anything but we are one of the lucky ones if you want to say that! If you’ve been through cancer with a family member you know none of were lucky and it’s pure Hell just the thought of losing them! But through the Make a Wish my son forgot about his cancer for a few days and we took a trip to Hawaii and I’ll never forget what that meant for us at a time of need! But I’m sorry I don’t want this to go off topic ! For that I’m sorry and for the pure fact that Lydia Millen doesn’t care about anyone but herself! I 💯 believe this is what she was saying to her audience but instead her comment section is filled with “oh Lydia you are the greatest inspiration these past year!” I say “give me a freaking break!” Only Lydia could say that she doesn’t give two fucks to donate money and say nothing to raise money because she sure in hell would not shed a tear for anyone but her flipping hair or her poor ego!! She’s mad at the one’s that see through the smoke and mirror’s!!! Sorry for the rant whew nobody tick’s me off this way but people who are selfish and self indulgent!!!

Lydia Millen always wonder’s why nobody will work with her! And if it weren’t for Karen Millen and Fairmont she wouldn’t be working because I don’t know how much You Tube is gonna pay the bills! Notice how nice she’s been to Ali lately? 😂 Since he’s been working more than her!!
I'm so sorry you and your family had to experience such thing. Ultimately, you're right, actions speak louder than words. And our Lydia loves to waffle on about whatever currently suits her narrative the best. Harmless for the most part, however there are rare occasions when she does unfathomable amount of damage to less fortunate people through her flippant and selfish actions.

One way or another, her cunty ways catch up with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She sure did make this walk for the cancer charity alllll about herself and all she’s done so far is pick up a backpack. In this vlog and in the posts. Listen to how she talks about this and then buried the link. She’s raised $30 of her $2,000 goal. SHAME on her.

She doesn’t even say in the vlog or posts what the charity is for and encourage people to donate and learn more. There is more talk about the dogs nighttime piss than about this charity.

Seems like she’s throwing shade at Victoria for making huge public donations and raising awareness of charities over the holidays. Evidently madam wasn’t put on this earth to even talk about charity and states that as some sort of fact. She completely missed the point of the hike… it’s to RAISE AWARENESS of the actual charity for those who didn’t know about it AND raise money for the ACTUAL cause. She doesn’t have to disclose her donation but why not talk about it? Selfish!!!

This after what seemed like an eternity rambling about herself and acupuncture and how she’s single handedly saving lives by talking about her self care was just 😳

SHAME

View attachment 1428322

View attachment 1428337

Also want to predict… if she does raise a lot of money through this link… guarantee you she brags about it. This disproving her whole line of crap about not mentioning charity to make seem like she’s a good person.
Why does she call it "Macmillan Cancer Research"?
Macmillan Cancer Support and Cancer Research are two entirely different charities that do different things.
Screenshot_20220721-224611_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20220721-224635_Firefox.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m so sorry, @Chels71 - My God, your loss is heartbreaking. I hope you have the fondest, most lovely memories of your beautiful boy ❤❤. You are such an inspiration - you always post such upbeat posts and are such fun company - we are so incredibly lucky to know you. XX
Aww you are and everyone in this group have been the sweetest group of people in my entire life!!! I’ve never felt like I belonged anywhere but everyone actually cares and also make me laugh!! My son was my everything and I’ll always keep him in a very special place in my heart!! You all mean so much to me!!! 💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.