Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia and Ali? They were married in December.
Wasn’t she engaged on July 19th or something I swear 19th of July was a date for them 😭😭 unless I’ve confused it w someone else my bad- I checked n it’s someone else lol but I found these clips from her engagement video… WHO THE F IS THIS
DC28EA2C-781A-4933-B877-2534E449977C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She thinks her forte is pasta - the very thing that every teenager or student can whip up
She also does a mean yogurt & strawberry compote
Don‘t forget her great ability to chop green bits (lettuce, spinach or anything snot coloured), add cheese nuts and then drown in balsamic glaze
Then there is cucumber & hummus - she does that really swanky professional thing - what is it - oh yeh add a pinch of salt
Personally I’m most impressed by her fork action on the cellophane of a ready meal
Once the outside kitchen is done, she will be an expert pizza chef & try a little oneupmanship with what Vic & Fleur have. Dominos are already working on special new topping to beat her to the market - mange tout, courgette & cucumber with a lemon dressing oh yum!

I hope in the five year plan they leave a little space near the front door - that’s where I think she should put her Millen Michelin Star
I'm sure she said she liked to dip her 'courgettes' in hummus in the last vlog? Does she know the difference between courgettes and cucumbers??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I'm sure she said she liked to dip her 'courgettes' in hummus in the last vlog? Does she know the difference between courgettes and cucumbers??
Snot looking good - she never knows the difference between anything green
Thats what happens when you paint everything green

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220722-133952_Instagram.jpg

She's stolen this from her photographer, Katherine Boyle, with no credit
Screenshot_20220722-112059_Instagram.jpg

Also, please leave the thistle alone. It wants nothing to do with you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
That green bow with the baggy dress and stretched Hermes sandals is categorically the worst outfit I’ve seen Lydia Millen wear. Period.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That green bow with the baggy dress and stretched Hermes sandals is categorically the worst outfit I’ve seen Lydia Millen wear. Period.
I disagree. The fucked up shirt/boots/leggings combo with the disheveled hair she wore to Hermes must take the top spot! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I disagree. The fucked up shirt/boots/leggings combo with the disheveled hair she wore to Hermes must take the top spot! 🤣
We really have had some great( bad/trash) outfits from our lidl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She doesn t, always calls cucumbers cougettes, iceberg lettuce spinach, beetroot radishes. Old Elsie is gormless (lacking in gorm, lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Only 50,000 views, 168 comments - obviously loads deleted and people blocked!

And not one of her 'fans' has donated! She definitely attracts weirdos as the comments don't have anything to do with the charity hike!

Also, if that was her last trip for Fairmont for a while and she was on a freebie at the Fairmont Windsor, why didn't she show anything of the hotel apart from the room, no function rooms - it is a popular wedding venue apparently, pool, supposed to be an amazing spa there - and yet we were shown nothing, we saw her room, a terrace and a burger! Well done Lydia - failed again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I kinda feel bad for Carrie. She was totally doing this hike for the right (hopefully?) reasons (signed up early) and she didn’t even get to hike most of it and didn’t get to finish. Elsie just jumped in for last minute for content. Probably why she her bib was such a high number. And Elsie was totally unprepared because she probably thought it was like her wine “hikes” which are like 2 miles maybe and not during a heatwave. And most likely Elsie didn’t link anything about the charity because she wasn’t going to get a commission on it. Or she was worried that the viewers wouldn’t donate AND buy the tit she is schilling.
I'd agree with you, but then I remember that Carrie was the mastermind behind Lydia's video where she pretended she'd been assaulted whilst alone and vulnerable, kicking off her attempt to "cancel" Nicky over a tone of hair, using all her platforms and a WhatsApp group to destroy a new mother's small business.

While Carrie is now quite cautious about her appearances on vlogs, she always eggs Lydia on to be gauche and over the top with unprofessional behavior. She props Lydia up, instead of telling her to reign her fictions in. They're the same through and through.

Pic from the video, when she couldn't even look at the camera as she spun her lies about Nicky, fully endorsed by Carrie according to words right out of Lydia's mouth:
Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 10.06.20 AM.png

Source:

This is even more topical today of all days, after the bleep has just posted this:

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 10.12.44 AM.png

Zero accountability for her own very public attempts to cancel another woman based on a frivolous issue at THE most vulnerable time of that woman's life. duck Carrie and duck Lydia. They're cut from the same cloth in every single way.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Only 50,000 views, 168 comments - obviously loads deleted and people blocked!

And not one of her 'fans' has donated! She definitely attracts weirdos as the comments don't have anything to do with the charity hike!

Also, if that was her last trip for Fairmont for a while and she was on a freebie at the Fairmont Windsor, why didn't she show anything of the hotel apart from the room, no function rooms - it is a popular wedding venue apparently, pool, supposed to be an amazing spa there - and yet we were shown nothing, we saw her room, a terrace and a burger! Well done Lydia - failed again!
I wonder if Fairmont only gave her the room for free this time as she tends to order a cheapo burger when she has to pay for food herself.....might also explain the long winded kerfuffle over the brekkie menu....trying to find the cheapest items?

Reactions: 21
Just catching up on last nights flog. She’s clearly pissed as a fart when she’s talking to the camera at the pub. It makes me feel a bit sick thinking about drinking wine on a very hot day while exercising, it’s totally irresponsible and stupid.

Also I noticed that while mumbling into the camera at the pub she says she’s burned 732 active calories. I don’t think she’s necessarily lying but it makes no sense. I have an Apple Watch and if I was to walk the 14 miles she claims she’s done at a normal pace (and according to what she says they’re doing a decent walking pace of 3.5mph) I would have burned at least 1200 active calories, then again I am a lot bigger than Lidl. Still, it is a very low calorie count. Everything is just so off with this walk 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Sending you lots of love ❤ Please do not watch Lyds' last few vlogs. The "drama queen" vocabulary is extremely triggering. She has lost all senses of reality and humility.
@Chels71 you are an inspiration. I am so sorry for your loss. 😘
I posted the same when she was devastated about leaving the clips on the table cloth 🤬 I also lost my dad during covid and couldn’t see him for the six weeks he was in hospital - he was ringing me crying every day saying he wanted to kill himself - I finally got him home through a lot of stress - got him home and he died less than a day later he wasn’t even awake really - that it devastating Lydia!!! I am now seeing a counsellor for all the stress I’ve had since my darling dad died and now this week there was a “tragedy” - her pot broke in the greenhouse- god this woman is despicable- she wouldn’t know tragedy if it slaps her in the face - I too want to scream at her. - karma will get her one day!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.