Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noo...she's not running...our slothiest sloth? Really?

It's walking....

She’s late for everything so she’ll arrive late to the pit stop and will be driven to the finish line by shuttle bus. She will then go on Tattle until Cawwie appears and she will take tons of selfies with her medal pretending she has completed the hike. Be interesting to see if she considers herself fast walker (4 hr finish) or slow walker (6hr finish)

9D6A6746-1640-4787-9C94-1F87385271E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I wonder what dramatic story she will tell when she brags about this walk in one of her vlogs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Noo...she's not running...our slothiest sloth? Really?

It's walking....

Another lost opportunity for her to do some good charity work? Just another loud, louche pub crawl then is it? Flasks full of booze and filming at the end so it looks like they walked the distance maybe? TBH I’m past caring and can barely even be bothered to write this…

I wonder what dramatic story she will tell when she brags about this walk in one of her vlogs.
No doubt she will milk this for an entire epi-sod. Correct spelling. That’s what they are becoming.
Loads of foofing, pointing and jerky self-soothing arm flailing. Clomp, clomp, stomp, stomp. Oh the tedium…SQUISH…

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s just occurred to me that Lydia is a dead ringer for Mrs Elton in Jane Austen’s Emma.
i am also convinced that Jane would have loved Tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Another lost opportunity for her to do some good charity work? Just another loud, louche pub crawl then is it? Flasks full of booze and filming at the end so it looks like they walked the distance maybe? TBH I’m past caring and can barely even be bothered to write this…

No doubt she will milk this for an entire epi-sod. Correct spelling. That’s what they are becoming.
Loads of foofing, pointing and jerky self-soothing arm flailing. Clomp, clomp, stomp, stomp. Oh the tedium…SQUISH…
There will probably be an Amazon haul of must haves that madam will need for the walk as well as an adanola collaboration for an outfit. The vlog will include Carrie mothering her with’chicken, have you got suncream on? Make sure to drink water, have you got a hat? You did so good chicken, I’m so proud’

My main question is what footwear will she be wearing for this walk, Her dirty boots or some sensible trainers?

• Haha
  • Sick
From her stories you can see she's in the back of a car with a driver - so I bet she's tied this walk in with a stay at the Fairmont Windsor Park!

Ali finally finished his stories of last weekend's trip last night - he may well be days late but by the amount of stories and detail he's posted, it is definitely his gig!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It might take a while for you to graduate like Lidl! 😍
Wadderuthink of the wiki?
Shocked not shocked. I only discovered tattle a few months ago. I used to comment on her videos around the time of lock down one pointing out her shopping obsession etc and said cawrie needed to do an intervention as she was getting out of control. I was kicked off YT and I am sure it was them that complained as I rarely comment on other YT videos. I appealed months later and am back on. Looks like she has blocked my comments though.I was so pleased I discovered tattle.It was good to know that I am not the only one who thinks she is a psycho. Everyone is so funny on here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
From her stories you can see she's in the back of a car with a driver - so I bet she's tied this walk in with a stay at the Fairmont Windsor Park!

Ali finally finished his stories of last weekend's trip last night - he may well be days late but by the amount of stories and detail he's posted, it is definitely his gig!
He did a good job I think.

Updates from mouldy-locks:

20220716_144801.jpg

20220716_144818.jpg

20220716_144833.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Calling it now but I don’t think she’s even doing this run/walk. I think it’s Carrie wearing Lydia’s watch hence the reason she’s asked nobody to sponsor her.

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s just occurred to me that Lydia is a dead ringer for Mrs Elton in Jane Austen’s Emma.
i am also convinced that Jane would have loved Tattle!
Ears perk up...attention has been caught...

Oh boy this is SO up my street!

She is SO Mrs Elton...I also see a touch of Aunt Norris (Mansfield Park). Augusta Elton was painfully ‘nouveau riche’, boastful and rather common (**av). Her ‘eye roll’ faux pax were deliciously written. Many a head was delighted to secrete itself into a set of hands and shake from side to side at the grasping nature of this character.

Perfect modern day example would be the TIC TOK ‘with diamonds’ cringefest. This is exactly how Austen would have written her... Another example would have been the Chanel brooch pinned to the ski suit half mast on the right hand side AND she couldn’t ski. Soooo many wrong things at the same time there...Austen would have had an absolute field day with that too.

Aunt Norris was deliberate in her unkindness. She belittled and shamed others and thought far too highly of herself for her own good. She considered herself a paragon of virtue though. So you could melt these two stand alone characters into a wonderful pastiche. Et Voila as they say in Victor Hugo books...

As for Jane Austen liking gossip and commentary! She thrived on it! All of her characters are wonderfully sculpted through her eavesdropping and listening skills. Her unkinder critics may say she had a life of little incident. This may be slightly true, however she possessed immense wit and was very clever with the lexicon of sarcasm and irony in particular. I would argue strongly for her beautifully paced power of understatement too. So if she were alive today, we can be sure she would find herself happy to frequent our portals. If you listen intently you may just hear her gently tip-toe in from time to time...her shadow may well pass a casement window as her squeaky quill pen echoes down the draughty halls of time...👒🎩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The tales of mouldy locks and the mini kelly ...

Once upon a time there was an influencer with lovely long blonde wavy hair and a pretty smile...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
WTF is going on here - I see her stories of arriving in Windsor and think oh she must be staying at the Fairmont Windsor Park then this weekend - then she shows people about to run for Macmillan Cancer - surely she's not going to run for charity, if she was why has she kept it secret and not done a just giving page or similar to raise money for the charity? If that is the case we know why - cos it's all about you Lydia!
That’s what I was thinking…. Why isn’t she helping to raise money? Is she really going to make a charity run about her? And is there wine in the backpack? PATHETIC

It realllly bothers me how she and so many other influenzers do not use their platform for good. Only greed. The smallest bit of effort now and again… even just to share a post for a worthy charity could do so much good to help others. Donating freebies and never highlighting the charity and even worse only supporting a women's charity by donating freebies when “ambassador” to gain some sort of gain of “look at me I’m charitable” makes me sick.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just watched the Grand Prix flog, is it me or does her Kellie look like the pattern fake leather as her black one 🤔
Ps christ does that woman moan about tiredness when all she does is self bloody care aka lazy witch 🙄View attachment 1420613View attachment 1420614View attachment 1420618
The stitching gives it away, particularly around the corners. Look at that sloppiness.
Her obsession with contrast stitching outs her! LOL Squish, Lydia, squish!!

Likely there will be drama if indeed she is "hiking" with the unwashed masses on the hottest weekend in UK history. Praying no wayward hikers fall over, or apathetic Lydia will monetize their weakness for more content. Can anyone local verify this hike is today? Is it not a weird time to do so considering all the heat?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A two piece is not flattering even if you've got a great figure, if you buy it a size too small so it is tight on your waist and your bust - making you look bigger than you are!

She must have known the itinerary for the trip and that the dinner was themed 'Elegance' - so she doesn't bring an evening bag - the gold Jimmy Choo would have been good - but she's sold that, and she doesn't have evening sandals or anything suitable - great fashion influencer!! Nothing nice on Amazon then???

What was the point of buying the Celine beach bag and the Herrera one if she takes a bloody Birkin on a boat trip?

Oh and of course sstompy sat next to Nick at the dinner!
I’m DEAD she brought that Berkin on the boat 😂🫣
such an unfit choice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.