Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram/Youtube really shows up if a person is a good caring person or a manipulative nasty lying greedy person. Lydiot and Aldi are the latter.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I didn't rate her live performances that I watched on TV at the Platinum Jubilee concert or at Glastonbury. I guess I expect a lot these days when I attend a live gig & I am quite selective who I see. The tuning and rhythm seemed off to me and she looked as if she was constantly having sound issues
I feel your pain if you were hurt in your pocket & your ears. Lucky Lydia likes anything that is free
She doesn’t like free , she only does free!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Diana Ross deffo had sound issues at the Jubilee and was frantically trying to link her sound pack on her hip up but couldn’t. I really felt for her. Technically that’s the Musical Director’s fault, she won’t have been pleased! No one would be pleased that someone goofed so spectacularly. They MUST have done sound checks beforehand surely…🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Copying Frow by taking your bra off on camera like that 🤔
The copying of Victoria is quite embarrassing, down to the way to introduces the items! Lydia you're a loser and a fraud with zero creativity.

P.S. thank you for "showing" the PT session, can you show us the basement next? Best Regards

• Haha
Reactions: 30
24hrs later and only 69k views oh dear my lovely looks like you better dust those nipple tassels off after all. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
To be fair I had the misfortune of seeing Diana Ross recently and she was absolutely shite.
I was a fan of Diana Ross and saw her in concert years ago... she was a big disappointment. Sang snippets of her hits and had many, many frock changes. :cry:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I was a fan of Diana Ross and saw her in concert years ago... she was a big disappointment. Sang snippets of her hits and had many, many frock changes. :cry:
Concerts can often be disappointing! Rare are those who are able to keep up the show! Gosh I haven’t been to one for a while. My last was Bieber. Please no booing, I actually like his music, no I am not a jazz or classical just pop!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You'd think the constant flexing (FLEET and her tiny, tiny size) would be tiring, but I honestly think she revels in being insufferable.

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 2.02.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 2.02.07 PM.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Who would say the word 'fleet' when they have 3 cars???? We have 3 cars in the family and they are shared between 4 people, sorry I mean we have a fleet of 3 cars :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Who would say the word 'fleet' when they have 3 cars???? We have 3 cars in the family and they are shared between 4 people, sorry I mean we have a fleet of 3 cars :ROFLMAO:
I feel left out, no fleet here. Can my bags and shoes be a fleet??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Concerts can often be disappointing! Rare are those who are able to keep up the show! Gosh I haven’t been to one for a while. My last was Bieber. Please no booing, I actually like his music, no I am not a jazz or classical just pop!
Whoa! Lucky you, I think Justin Bieber is brilliant, would love to see him in concert, Billy Eilish too. I love all types of music, it s my happy place.

• Heart
Whoa! Lucky you, I think Justin Bieber is brilliant, would love to see him in concert, Billy Eilish too. I love all types of music, it s my happy place.
I only listen to music in the car, which is quite odd😂. Yes I am odd😅.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No booing from me. I love his music. Have to sneak it because my daughters can't stand him because they're judgmental nellies that won't forgive the monkey incident. I rock out to him every time I'm alone in the car. Despasito is a masterpiece even if he couldn't remember the lyrics in concert. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
A fleet yet not one garage, or even a wee "carport", you can't make it up. LOLOL
I think everyone should entirely ignore this - she’s doing it deliberately. It’s pathetic. Maybe she could stop the anxiety signalling and stop foofing her hair and this ridiculous new swallowing she keeps doing. Maybe lose the fake cutesy giggle…all the same old stuff thats wearing thin…we won’t be distracted by her fleet of cars that no one drives or owns. Nothing to see here move along to dandruff and other stuff that isn’t going away…and will keep on being spoken of..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Fairmont Nick, smooshing with grandma and high kicking his descent of the stairs, WTF is his actual role in representing the hotel brand???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Fairmont Nick, smooshing with grandma and high kicking his descent of the stairs, WTF is his actual role in representing the hotel brand???
Yeah! I thought that when he started kicking up his hind leg for no good reason. Bitofatwit.com 🙅🏽

No booing from me. I love his music. Have to sneak it because my daughters can't stand him because they're judgmental nellies that won't forgive the monkey incident. I rock out to him every time I'm alone in the car. Despasito is a masterpiece even if he couldn't remember the lyrics in concert. :ROFLMAO:
I keep expecting that Nick Fizz or whatever his name is to break into Despacito for some reason. He reminds me of that Fonsi bloke…with less hair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.