Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is going on here - I see her stories of arriving in Windsor and think oh she must be staying at the Fairmont Windsor Park then this weekend - then she shows people about to run for Macmillan Cancer - surely she's not going to run for charity, if she was why has she kept it secret and not done a just giving page or similar to raise money for the charity? If that is the case we know why - cos it's all about you Lydia!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh she is too much, I just CANNOT stand her prentiousness one more minute!!!!!. She is SUCH a try-hard. She is making my piss boil🤬. Oh you’re trying to flex Lydiot? How cute….(In no way, shape or form am I showing off but just trying to put Her Travesty’s pathetic attempt in perspective). This is how it’s done my love … watch and learn … mine is on the left and my non-lip-pouting husband’s is on the right. And yes this is part of our ‘fleet’ Lydiot and BTW absolutely no one calls their cars a fleet you pretentious dickwad😡 we both have regular cars as our daily drivers and also another race/track car… and no we didn’t plan to both have blue, just randomly happened that way. And YES Lydiot unlike you, our cars are fully paid for with hard grafted money over many years, nothing gifted and never taken for granted for a minute! We jokingly suspect our neighbors think we’re drug dealers 🤣 but no seriously, just long time car enthusiasts! I do suspect Lydiot will be fawning over the green colour of our wheelie bins though 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 1420881
Stunning, simply stunning and my, you have good taste. :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don't you have this?
I didnt but I clicked on the link at top 'Wiki' and it looks like it activated the pink button which is now showing.Thanks.

Yes the pink button at the top right on this page. Don’t go to Wiki, stay on this page and you can’t miss it. Well - you can but this may help you not miss it. Dooooo please let us know if you find it because now we all want to know if you did…😍😜

YES! SHE FOUND IT!
Bring out the Mariachi band and dance everyone!
Hurrah…I’ve arranged ice cool drinks for everyone in Reception…
View attachment 1419414
Well done [USER=343330]@Hannah1000@ !
The pin button defo was not there but I seen the wiki lin/tab at top. Since I clicked on there the pink button has appeared. Thanks for every ones help though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was at the Carlos Santana concert when he collapsed due to the heat. He was fantastic. I've been to 3 concerts this summer, so far. I have 1 to go before the summer is over. I am hoping that it will not be quite as HOT for the last concert, as it has been for the first 3. When I think of jazz, Diana Ross does not come to mind.
Oh Carlos Santana you lucky @MichiganGal I am so so envious. I would sell not only my children but my husband to see him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Who would say the word 'fleet' when they have 3 cars???? We have 3 cars in the family and they are shared between 4 people, sorry I mean we have a fleet of 3 cars :ROFLMAO:
This woman has serious delusions of grandeur- I be will be sitting with my popcorn when it all comes crashing down on her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Fleet of cars-two on finance, one she never uses
Country house-upside down modern ugly bungalow
Kitchen Garden- massive veg beds with hardly any veg
Terrace-ugly old dirty patio
Mr Millen-Gordan-short, pouting, feminine hubby
Acres of land- a dying lawn and a woods that looks like something from a horror film

:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I didnt but I clicked on the link at top 'Wiki' and it looks like it activated the pink button which is now showing.Thanks.

The pin button defo was not there but I seen the wiki lin/tab at top. Since I clicked on there the pink button has appeared. Thanks for every ones help though
God I feel sooooooooooooo stupid. The button was at the top of page but I was viewing half way down so it doesnt show. Forgive my stupidity I am new

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
WTF is going on here - I see her stories of arriving in Windsor and think oh she must be staying at the Fairmont Windsor Park then this weekend - then she shows people about to run for Macmillan Cancer - surely she's not going to run for charity, if she was why has she kept it secret and not done a just giving page or similar to raise money for the charity? If that is the case we know why - cos it's all about you Lydia!
I bet Cawwie is also doing the run.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
God I feel sooooooooooooo stupid. The button was at the top of page but I was viewing half way down so it doesnt show. Forgive my stupidity I am new
It might take a while for you to graduate like Lidl! 😍
Wadderuthink of the wiki?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well all is ok, you have learnt something very important and found a lot of very interesting info. Never too late, not like our lidl who never learns a thing. Bravo!

• Haha
  • Heart
While we are on the topic of wiki I'm planning to do a new section on lidl's utterances eg the one I started the thread recap with...when I get the use of my right arm.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It took me 2 years to realise how I could post music or photos.🤷‍♀️ Some of us (a tiny number for sure) are from a unique club of Ludites …Nil desperandum - hope you enjoy your visits 😜

While we are on the topic of wiki I'm planning to do a new section on lidl's utterances eg the one I started the thread recap with...when I get the use of my right arm.
Oooooh! No control over Squishy words! Can’t wait!

Just like my Ryan’s… Reynolds and Gosling 🥰.
Is your list of divine conquests EVER going to end? Is it? Is it?
I have just had to offer to buy a wonderful lady’s husband but you…@MargoPolo have standing room only. It’s soooo unfair…(goes out and starts to build another shed)…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh of course the ugly Thyme clothes don’t go down to teeniest tiniest dinky size that madam requires 🙄🙄 tell a different story Lydia, this one is boring.
The smallest is UK6-8.

Poor Lidl, can't sew and can't afford a seamstress to take the clothes to fit...😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Sponsored stompathon? I guess Carrie has the backpack on and instead of water they've got wine and it will be one hilarious joke!

This is supposed to be a fundraiser, and obviously people ask family and friends and work colleagues to donate - but surely if you are an influencer with 1.1million followers on insta you would have done a post a week or so ago at the least saying i'm doing this walk for McMillan please sponsor or donate as it is for a worthy cause! Nothing, not a thing from stompy - she'll probably post it afterwards now and ask! You're welcome Lydiot you thoughtless twit!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Isn't wine usually involved in her hikes??? With a bit of luck she will fall in the river.....splosh!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.