Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What we are seeing is her legendary stubbornness in display, obtusely refusing to admit to her own wrong doing. Her response to that commenter is very teenager like. Obtuse and belligerent passive aggressiveness. This is how she controls those around her. She gaslights the masses, never takes accountability, rewrites everything to favour herself and truly believes she is not culpable of any wrong doing. In her head her bullying actions were merited. Let that sink in.

I could easily blame her upbringing, after all the philistine can't even get through a meal without looking like a savage. But times are different. The availability of self-help, decorum/etiquette books, and therapists means anyone choosing to continue on a self serving path, blithely leaving very real victims in their wake is just plainly a horrible person by choice.

That is what Lydia of House Tryhard is. A materialistic, vapid, bull dozer that cares only about herself. She attracts the same energy she gives out which is why she and Carrie are thick as thieves. And why Ali has changed so much. He has pledged himself to the same energy in an effort to reap the financial rewards of their faux life of luxury because he is as deeply vain as she is.

What those close to her don't seem to realize, Ali in particular, is that Lydia will always twist things to make them look bad. Down to their clothing. Ali has never looked nor dressed worse. He may drive an Aston, but he is a laughing stock as far as "style" goes. No amount of linen, Hermés "slandals", douchy pendants or "squishing the critics" can change that.
My opinion of Ali was to always give him the benefit of the doubt. The sickly sweet, emasculated guy, hard done by his domineering, attention-seeking, pushy and vain wife. However, my opinion of him changed when, around the time of the Black Lives Matter protests, a subscriber criticised him about something (can't remember what exactly), he then labeled this criticism a "microaggression" against him. 🤬
With all that was going on in the world at that time, the fool did not understand nor educate himself, of the meaning of the term "microaggression". These days, we know sweet, kind Ali is a mere facade, a PR manoevure, a manipulation to get ahead in the Land of Influencers. Sweet poison ivy.
Looks fade but dumb is forever.
Screenshot_20220722-193848_Google.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
My opinion of Ali was to always give him the benefit of the doubt. The sickly sweet, emasculated guy, hard done by his domineering, attention-seeking, pushy and vain wife. However, my opinion of him changed when, around the time of the Black Lives Matter protests, a subscriber criticised him about something (can't remember what exactly), he then labeled this criticism a "microaggression" against him. 🤬
With all that was going on in the world at that time, the fool did not understand nor educate himself, of the meaning of the term "microaggression". These days, we know sweet, kind Ali is a mere facade, a PR manoevure, a manipulation to get ahead in the Land of Influencers. Sweet poison ivy.
Looks fade but dumb is forever.
View attachment 1437893
Yeah, because privileged white males that drive Astons, have time to golf several days a week, and live in 1.35Million GBP Bungalows are totally a marginalized group. My heart bleeds. What an absolute piece of tit, boorish head.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I'd agree with you, but then I remember that Carrie was the mastermind behind Lydia's video where she pretended she'd been assaulted whilst alone and vulnerable, kicking off her attempt to "cancel" Nicky over a tone of hair, using all her platforms and a WhatsApp group to destroy a new mother's small business.

While Carrie is now quite cautious about her appearances on vlogs, she always eggs Lydia on to be gauche and over the top with unprofessional behavior. She props Lydia up, instead of telling her to reign her fictions in. They're the same through and through.

Pic from the video, when she couldn't even look at the camera as she spun her lies about Nicky, fully endorsed by Carrie according to words right out of Lydia's mouth:
View attachment 1437276

Source:

This is even more topical today of all days, after the bleep has just posted this:

View attachment 1437283

Zero accountability for her own very public attempts to cancel another woman based on a frivolous issue at THE most vulnerable time of that woman's life. duck Carrie and duck Lydia. They're cut from the same cloth in every single way.

I agree totally regarding Carrie. I am sorry but I do not have any sympathy for either her or teeny tiny Ali Millen-Gordon.
They are both quite aware of Lydia Millens' actions and behaviour and do absolutely nothing to stop her. I would go as far as to say the witch Carrie actually encourages and enables her disgusting actions and deserves all the tit that hopefully will be coming her way when this bubble of Millens bursts.
You both are right. I wanted to give Carrie the benefit of the doubt but her past actions as you both have pointed out, make that doubt next to nothing.

Carrie has been with Elsie since the start and has never once been the voice of reason. Only enables Elsie’s horrible behavior rather than bring her to Jesus and get Elsie’s attitude straightened out.

Please tell me she is taking the piss, there are no words

View attachment 1436430
The dress and the bow is such a little girl outfit. What is next? Pigtails and Mary Janes?

She used to dress so fun. Well not when everything was puff sleeves, but you know what I mean.

Elsie is so disconnected from reality. No one is rolling into work like a 1980’s cult sister-wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Yes Ali has a lifestyle that allows him to drive luxury cars, play golf, take free trips to lovely places, and enjoy lots of free clothes, shoes, fragrances and home furnishings. Would he give all that up to get away from that witch? It is the trade off isn't it, she encouraged him to become and influencer, so I bet she constantly reminds him of this, and that everything he has is down to her, even the house because her Daddy was guarantor on the mortgage! He does as he's told and does what she wants, and dresses like a dick to please her, because she has essentially given him this lifestyle - he may get a lot of freebies, but does he earn much actual money???? I don't think it is a huge amount and I think she loves him in her shadow, and he knows he has to kiss her arse basically or it could all end!

Meanwhile I'm pretty sure she prefers kissing Claire's arse! (Carrie shall now be known as Claire, but not to be confused with the OG Claire, who we shall call Hermes Claire)

Well done Elsie for using your huge platform of 1.1million on insta and 900,000 on Youtube to raise £30 for charity!👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 39
k so to try a couple more

Blisters and Wine, failing career’s just a matter of time

Risotto paste, someone put her in her place

Or

Risotto paste, needs to be put in her place!

btw, where do you go to “vote”? I’ve only seen the suggestions people have posted and they are always hilarious, but I didn’t know you could vote, does it just mean #of likes? Still a newbie I guess haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Of course the food provided wasn’t good enough lol she has to find a pretentious restaurant. She seems extremely antisocial. Wait is carries real name Claire or was that a mistake ?

Reactions: 15

Or

Risotto paste, needs to be put in her place!

btw, where do you go to “vote”? I’ve only seen the suggestions people have posted and they are always hilarious, but I didn’t know you could vote, does it just mean #of likes? Still a newbie I guess haha
I believe you have to preface it with the LYDIA MILLEN #144 ...
Then make sure you put it in bold. People will react to it and the one with the most reactions wins. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I believe you have to preface it with the LYDIA MILLEN #144 ...
Then make sure you put it in bold. People will react to it and the one with the most reactions wins. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
And - v important - the thread suggestion is stand alone ie the only sentence in the post.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve never seen someone self diagnose themselves w everything. Like she finds an excuse to justify doing the most unnecessary things like she wakes up n her vision is a little blurry next thing you know that’s her excuse to have eye surgery .. bespoke of course like not everything needs a reason she seems to think she has some fragile body.

Reactions: 19
I’ve never seen someone self diagnose themselves w everything. Like she finds an excuse to justify doing the most unnecessary things like she wakes up n her vision is a little blurry next thing you know that’s her excuse to have eye surgery .. bespoke of course like not everything needs a reason she seems to think she has some fragile body.
Self diagnoses an eye problem after drinking wine all day long and not wearing sunglasses 🤔🤔🤣

• Haha
I don't post often and I apologize if this is a duplicate from someone else, but I checked Lydia's hike time on the site (she's hiker 1941). Her average mph between the last stop and the final was over 20 mph! Am I reading this wrong!?

1658519439575.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Wtf is wrong w the patio. She finds the most random things to re so

Self diagnoses an eye problem after drinking wine all day long and not wearing sunglasses 🤔🤔🤣
The eye thing was hypothetical sorry didn’t say lol but i wouldn’t put it past her

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Someone who doesn’t use their inside kitchen needs n outdoor kitchen … 😭😭😭 her house is large but idk it just seems crowded she’s filled every part. Sometimes space n emptiness is ok

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Yes Lydia doesn’t care for those of us who lost our loved ones to cancer! My son passed away at age 17 in 2012 of brain cancer and it strikes home tremendously!!! If it weren’t for the charities most people in the world especially in countries like the US that don’t have universal health care insurance! Thankfully we have great private insurance that it didn’t cost us anything but we are one of the lucky ones if you want to say that! If you’ve been through cancer with a family member you know none of were lucky and it’s pure Hell just the thought of losing them! But through the Make a Wish my son forgot about his cancer for a few days and we took a trip to Hawaii and I’ll never forget what that meant for us at a time of need! But I’m sorry I don’t want this to go off topic ! For that I’m sorry and for the pure fact that Lydia Millen doesn’t care about anyone but herself! I 💯 believe this is what she was saying to her audience but instead her comment section is filled with “oh Lydia you are the greatest inspiration these past year!” I say “give me a freaking break!” Only Lydia could say that she doesn’t give two fucks to donate money and say nothing to raise money because she sure in hell would not shed a tear for anyone but her flipping hair or her poor ego!! She’s mad at the one’s that see through the smoke and mirror’s!!! Sorry for the rant whew nobody tick’s me off this way but people who are selfish and self indulgent!!!

Lydia Millen always wonder’s why nobody will work with her! And if it weren’t for Karen Millen and Fairmont she wouldn’t be working because I don’t know how much You Tube is gonna pay the bills! Notice how nice she’s been to Ali lately? 😂 Since he’s been working more than her!!
I’m very behind but wanted to send you virtual hugs. I cannot even imagine your loss. These charities are lifelines for those with cancer and their loved ones. How dare she and Cawwie not publicly collect money and not even highlight what the charity is and how to got inthe main homepage?! They talk more about how LONG it was and that there was a shorter route, “snow blindness” from not wearing sunglasses, houses, wine, dust and spa treatments not to mention the UP CLOSE drunk foot showing. I was particularly angered by the what…. 20 minutes of footage about what to order for breakfast followed up by the banter about not being able to brush her hair because her suitcase didn’t arrive. Disgusting!

How dare she use this charity walk for her own gain and advertisement. She should at least donate 100% from ads and links to this charity in addition to highlighting and donating.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Aww you are and everyone in this group have been the sweetest group of people in my entire life!!! I’ve never felt like I belonged anywhere but everyone actually cares and also make me laugh!! My son was my everything and I’ll always keep him in a very special place in my heart!! You all mean so much to me!!! 💗💗
Just catching up on this thread on your post brought a tear to my eye. So sorry for the loss of your son. I cannot even imagine what you have been through. I got breast cancer at 32 and seeing her take this serious issue so flippantly just breaks my heart. Sending you love ❤

Nothing adds up. Were they new trainers? If so, WHY??

Why all the blisters if she's an avid day hiker?

WHY would you drink alcohol on one of the hottest days of the year knowing you're supposed to hike several more miles? Alcohol dehydrates you, everyone knows this.

Why can they not go the entire day without sipping alcohol?

Why are they normalizing this dangerous habit without anybody calling them out on it?

Why didn't she have sunglasses? Why was her hair done and down? Why didn't she ask for her viewers to donate? Why didn't they wear the appropriate attire for the duration of the event?

This is a repeat of the the time they slept rough for charity. Right before #hairgate. That time as well, they needed spas and hair appointments to cope with the struggle of filming charity content. It's plainly obvious to me that neither Carrie nor Lydia give a damn about the needy, the vulnerable, or the sick.

Carrie looked like a normal girl weight wise before she became Lydia's PA. She has obviously developed an issue with eating and exercising to keep up with Millen's skinniness. Shows you she isn't as secure in herself as she pretends. She may not have bolt ons, but the competition between them to be the tiniest one is palpable. She talks chicken endearments whilst competing to be smaller than Lydia. She now has the house Lydia is trying to turn the bungalow into and is now driving a clone of Lydia's RR. She is quietly becoming Lydia and masterfully so, since Lydia thinks she cannot function without Carrie's simpering ministrations.

At least their ridiculousness at the hike for charity and spa stay left Ali free to choke his chicken in peace.

@Chels71 - There are no words for your devastating huge loss. I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy, and in such a horribly painful way. The unfairness of life is crippling. My heart goes out to you and your family. ♥
Yes yes yes and yes! 🙌🏼

I don’t post on this thread very much, but you guys are all truly amazing and such a welcoming community. I shared previously how my mum passed away from cancer a few days before the first covid lockdown in England. She had been diagnosed with cancer a few months previously. The only thing she thought she could control was her funeral. However that was not to be due to covid. That is trauma LYDIA. Knowing you can’t even give your mum the one thing I thought we could control. We couldn’t have love ones say goodbye. The hospice and their team loved my mum. and the respect they provided was truly amazing. Thankfully I have not watched a flog since October 2021. I keep up with her embarrassing exploits through here. I know if I watched her video moaning, drinking and getting a free lux hotel stay after this supposed hike I would probably throw a brick through my TV. Lydia my dear, you do not NEED another lux hotel break. But maybe those on the walk who were there for genuine reasons, and tried to raise funds actually DO!!! You truly are beyond help. Sorry for the rant guys but this has really triggered me 😢.
So so sorry for your loss. This is why I commented recently saying her flippant remarks of ‘good things happen to good people’ is quite simply rude and she shouldn’t say it. She really is delusional and not connected to real issues. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I posted the same when she was devastated about leaving the clips on the table cloth 🤬 I also lost my dad during covid and couldn’t see him for the six weeks he was in hospital - he was ringing me crying every day saying he wanted to kill himself - I finally got him home through a lot of stress - got him home and he died less than a day later he wasn’t even awake really - that it devastating Lydia!!! I am now seeing a counsellor for all the stress I’ve had since my darling dad died and now this week there was a “tragedy” - her pot broke in the greenhouse- god this woman is despicable- she wouldn’t know tragedy if it slaps her in the face - I too want to scream at her. - karma will get her one day!
If I could "heart" your post 1000 times I would !! Bless you for getting your dad home, to be with loved ones. ❤ I am so sorry for your loss. The last 2 years have not been kind to so many.
Time and time again, Lyds has shown us she is unable to feel humility, empathy or heartache. For anyone. Does she deserve our pity, should we feel sad for her delusion and psychopathy ? I really can't say anymore. Nowadays, I'm mostly here for the camaraderie of our group ... and Ali's clownery.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah, because privileged white males that drive Astons, have time to golf several days a week, and live in 1.35Million GBP Bungalows are totally a marginalized group. My heart bleeds. What an absolute piece of tit, boorish head.
bleeping yes! ❤🙌🏼

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.