Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't post often and I apologize if this is a duplicate from someone else, but I checked Lydia's hike time on the site (she's hiker 1941). Her average mph between the last stop and the final was over 20 mph! Am I reading this wrong!?

View attachment 1438230
it is definitely shady

and why I mentioned that she probably had too much wine at lunch, had blisters and didn’t want to finish. But then they filmed them finishing….

it would be realllyyyy dishonest to fake it!

And to not just say you had blisters and couldn’t walk anymore

which would prove (again) that Carrie is just as inauthentic and happy to do things like that for Lydia.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So following Lyds' latest IG post - something was said about a broken camera (I couldn't be arsed to finish reading the post) - this is her latest follow on IG.

Screenshot_20220722-225535_Instagram.jpg

Cue SPONSORED POST / AD and FREE CAMERA ... 3...2..1.. 🤬
A few vlogs ago, wasn't Ali also moaning about his cameras and how expensive it was getting the cameras cleaned and repaired ??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Blah blah blah me me me blah me blah blah blah me me me.
Tippy toes. Again. Tell me you're a short arse without telling me you're a short arse. :rolleyes:
Is it just me, or is this dress not a flattering fit on Lydsiepoo?
Whatever she’s using on her hair is not working! Looks as dry as my grass did during the heatwave 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So today I was seen by a home visit Doctor, I have Thryroiditis, bloody painful to swallow, talk, drink, eat and a uti with bad Kidney infection, so not feeling my best lols, antibiotics now, blood test and scan of my Thyroid next week.
Just wanted to say you lovelies keep me going, love to all on here ❤😘😘
Hugs 🤗🤗🤗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Maybe that Thermomix is a great piece of kit - I’ve no idea - but it just seems to me that throwing the ingredients into a machine for a risotto is the opposite of what a risotto is about. You are supposed to hover over the saucepan for at least twenty minutes adding small amounts of stock/white wine to arborio rice and lovingly stirring it all the while. This is why I rarely make it any more - don’t have the patience! Her’risotto’ looks like porridge 🤢 and is it the only thing she cooks?
I've a Thermomix, we call it a Bimby.... use it for soups, some desserts, a chicken rice and a few bread recipes. Bit of an expensive gimmick really but handy if you can't cook as the recipes are foolproof, hence why Lydiot should be able to use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So today I was seen by a home visit Doctor, I have Thryroiditis, bloody painful to swallow, talk, drink, eat and a uti with bad Kidney infection, so not feeling my best lols, antibiotics now, blood test and scan of my Thyroid next week.
Hugs 🤗🤗🤗
Take care of yourself, lots of rest and Tattle Life, we shall keep you company for the next few days ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hugs 🤗🤗🤗
Ah, no @Peppypoopar - that’s miserable, buddy, seriously -😥😥 You’re the one that cheers me up on the daily - upset for you now.. sending love🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Chels71 I am so sorry for the loss of your son. I can't fathom the pain you have endured

@sueherring I'm also so sorry to hear about your Dad and what he went through.

Sending virtual hugs to you both 🤗 ❤

@Peppypoopar I know this must be scary. I have Hashimoto's Hypothyroiditis and had to go the the ER a few years ago as I could not swallow which in turn affected my breathing. I'm glad your doctor is following up and doing all he needs to. I'm glad it is caught and now treatment can begin. Hang in there.

Many on this thread have gone through so much loss and difficulty the last couple of years. I am just glad that we all found each other and can offer a daily dose of distraction, support and humour to each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ah, no @Peppypoopar - that’s miserable, buddy, seriously -😥😥 You’re the one that cheers me up on the daily - upset for you now.. sending love🥰
Awww thanks lovely, I'll still do my best with the funnies ♥😂 hope all well with you ❤

@Chels71 I am so sorry for the loss of your son. I can't fathom the pain you have endured

@Peppypoopar I know this must be scary. I have Hashimoto's Hypothyroiditis and had to go the the ER a few years ago as I could not swallow which in turn affected my breathing. I'm glad your doctor is following up and doing all he needs to. I'm glad it is caught and now treatment can begin. Hang in there.

Many on this thread have gone through so much loss and difficulty the last couple of years. I am just glad that we all found each other and can offer a daily dose of distraction, support and humour to each other.
Thank you my darling 🤗♥ sorry to hear what you've been through with your Thyroid ❤ hope it's under control, we are a tough cookies and the support we give each other is amazing ♥ I love you all 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So following Lyds' latest IG post - something was said about a broken camera (I couldn't be arsed to finish reading the post) - this is her latest follow on IG.

View attachment 1438443

Cue SPONSORED POST / AD and FREE CAMERA ... 3...2..1.. 🤬
A few vlogs ago, wasn't Ali also moaning about his cameras and how expensive it was getting the cameras cleaned and repaired ??
And Josie lost her camera on her Disney vacay. I bet we will see a rash of vloggers with new FREE cameras.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
How do we know that she didn't complete the 2nd half of the hike and was driven, did I miss something? She obviously walked over the finish line to show she'd completed it, what happened?
Because someone earlier in the thread pulled up her time stamps from the race from the charity’s website. It showed that she “walked” the last four miles I think it was at an average speed of 20mph.

But how did she cover 4.6 miles in 13 mins 34 seconds - it doesn’t run in sync with the previous speeds

It’s 38 degree heat - so huddle around that lit candle Ali & stay warm🙄
@Lola Faith see here for the walking speeds!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s come to my attention that @Oops... hasn’t been seen since page 43 or Thursday at 14.54. Last seen when @CarrotSunshine visited so is she missing in action or has she run off to join @CarrotSunshine & the boys? If found please return to the next thread.
Thank you
Sad , we didn’t get our good mornings 😢😭.
I believe I shall be up all night, Grumpy Snoopy underwent serious surgery this morning and will not rest or sleep. I got in forty winks between midnight and one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Sad , we didn’t get our good mornings 😢😭.
I believe I shall be up all night, Grumpy Snoopy underwent serious surgery this morning and will not rest or sleep. I got in forty winks between midnight and one.
Oh no, poor Snoopy hope the surgery went OK ♥ hope you both get some rest sweetie, and Snoopy feels better soon 🤗❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok I’m really sorry… I know I’ve done a terrible job of keeping up but

they are moving?!?! What?? Why?? Haven’t they spent an absolute fortune on their house? What about the bloody garden kitchen?
Please can someone explain

Reactions: 11
Ok I’m really sorry… I know I’ve done a terrible job of keeping up but

they are moving?!?! What?? Why?? Haven’t they spent an absolute fortune on their house? What about the bloody garden kitchen?
Please can someone explain
We think it is a ruse to get more engagement. They continue to pour more money into stupid “renovations” which are absolutely nonsensical if you are selling. When she was called out by followers she said that their timeline is immediately to five years from now. In other words she’s lying.

Reactions: 20

Thanks love and you all mean the world to me!! Virtual hugs to each and everyone one of you and thank you so much for the sincere kindness and always thinking of other’s!!!! Lot’s of love to you all!!! I’ve witnessed the most kindest genuine people when your down reading these pages makes you forget about your pain if your down and extra cheerful when your happy!! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.